Customer Service @ GLU Sucks !!

xsgt1xsgt1 Registered Users 41 Posts
Still no reply to 02/14/2015 complaint and others afterward !!!

Comments

• FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Customer Care confirmed that they are already talking to you. they have 3 different tickets in the system with 2 already resolved.

Thanks.
  • Dj33transamDj33transam Banned Users 72 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    Customer Care confirmed that they are already talking to you. they have 3 different tickets in the system with 2 already resolved.

Thanks.
    Do we have to submit a ticket for every problem?? In the past I had success with just contacting customer care with screenshots and information in my messages. Do we now need to submit tickets or is contacting customer care directly ok??? I ask because about a month and a half ago I messeged customer care with info and screenshots and they replied and helped out. It's been a month now since I've messeged them with info and screenshots and haven't had a reply...???
  • karrykarry Registered Users 41 Posts
    Let's be honest for a second, the last reply i got from Glu was on 02/11/2015 just to say
    "We apologize for the delayed response. The procedure to transfer is handled by an other team , it takes time to carry out the procedure, We understand this could be frustrating.We hope you understand our constraints and we very much appreciate your co-operation."
    Otherwise the message saying that my request is sent to the recovery team was on 01/28/2015... literally a month ago...
    And not to mention ticket was first created on 12/29/2014 and is still not resolved
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Do we have to submit a ticket for every problem?? In the past I had success with just contacting customer care with screenshots and information in my messages. Do we now need to submit tickets or is contacting customer care directly ok??? I ask because about a month and a half ago I messeged customer care with info and screenshots and they replied and helped out. It's been a month now since I've messeged them with info and screenshots and haven't had a reply...???

There have been a few methods in place historically and the old contact avenues have been mostly discontinued. Tickets formally document issues which helps with troubleshooting for the devs.
  • xsgt1xsgt1 Registered Users 41 Posts
    9 Days ago I posted a complaint to Customer Service. Still waiting for a response on that complaint and several other !!!
  • JsnfreeJsnfree Registered Users 28 Posts
    xsgt1 wrote: »
    9 Days ago I posted a complaint to Customer Service. Still waiting for a response on that complaint and several other !!!

Mine was around a month for a reply... Don't be holding your breath!
  • KESKYKESKY Registered Users 3 Posts
    is anyone can answer a customer care ticket i sent on april 13 for DeerHunter 2014. i spent money for gold (few time) and over 200 gold disappeared. i want to retreive them. so please Glu's customer care answer me. i sent 3 messages on the same ticket by customer care in the game (DeerHunter 2014) and still no answer a week later.. when i bought the golds it took 5 secondes for you to take the money so i will appreciate a good customer service.. we all deserve it . i need answers and my golds back. 1 week without answers is not acceptable. if i have to deal with Google's customer care because they sold me the gold , just let me know..i will do so. i will not spend anymore money or download any other Glu games until my problem is solved. thank you !! my name is Joe and i am an unhappy customer !! Please make me smile again

i work my self as customer care agent and i ALWAYS make sure my clients gets answers to all their questions.. Rule #1 to make them happy. Rule #2 = Solving the problem. Thank you !!!