Extra gold

IcombaIcomba Registered Users 15 Posts
Y dont the adds work to get extra gold? I did what the adds asked to get 20gold an got nothing?

Comments

• try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I've wondered this as well. Sometimes, when you restart the app, they appear then. It may also have to do with how you "go back" to the app - selecting the back button, or recent apps button to return to CKS and how you close out the more gold search advertiser page? Sometimes works, sometimes not - I've never found a sure fire method. And some ads just don't register that you accomplished the requirements.

It's time consuming, and for me can end up acting buggy and closing the app and restarting it again. A frustrating exercise at best.

Note that if you go to the in-game customer care faq (general) on not receiving gold [Android], it says that these are offers of Fyber, and you have to contact that company to receive your gold. So, you're out of luck with GLU - "it's not there fault." <groan>
  • Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    I've wondered this as well. Sometimes, when you restart the app, they appear then. It may also have to do with how you "go back" to the app - selecting the back button, or recent apps button to return to CKS and how you close out the more gold search advertiser page? Sometimes works, sometimes not - I've never found a sure fire method. And some ads just don't register that you accomplished the requirements.

It's time consuming, and for me can end up acting buggy and closing the app and restarting it again. A frustrating exercise at best.

Note that if you go to the in-game customer care faq (general) on not receiving gold [Android], it says that these are offers of Fyber, and you have to contact that company to receive your gold. So, you're out of luck with GLU - "it's not there fault." <groan>

I suggest you force close your game when your done watching the free gold videos. Every time I do it that way the next time I log onto the fame boom Pop up appears with you've collected x gold appears...