thanks for the diamonds...

chefdavechefdave Registered Users 13 Posts
I'm curious to know where everyone is playing from. Clearly there are players all over the world. Instead of " thanks for the diamonds", how about " thanks from... "wherever you're playing from in this world. Just a thought.

Comments

• try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I can imagine it now; "Thanks from ISIS, death to all Infidels!", or "Thanks from Kim Jong, your Supreme Leader", or "Thanks from Khomeini, you will be assimilated!"

Wouldn't they be fun to attack? Player has 3 diamonds - yeah, I'll accept the PVP!
  • ThianrenThianren Registered Users 77 Posts
    I found out some of the players have the same message after defeating me in PVP match; "Thanks for the diamonds, sucker!"

Are they just a dummy player? Their message are exactly the same!
    That was a default saying in the beginning. If not changed, is stays that way. Glu wanted confrontation, now with the huge requirements of base payments, they've achieved it.
  • chefdavechefdave Registered Users 13 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    I can imagine it now; "Thanks from ISIS, death to all Infidels!", or "Thanks from Kim Jong, your Supreme Leader", or "Thanks from Khomeini, you will be assimilated!"

Wouldn't they be fun to attack? Player has 3 diamonds - yeah, I'll accept the PVP!

Funny...I had a vision of ISIS training camps full of black hooded warriors playing on their iphones as part of basic training after reading your comment.....
    At least we all know how to construct and plant bombs now.

Oh snap - I hope homeland security isn't monitoring this site?
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I would like the history of the total amount of diamonds I've stolen from the person and how many they have stolen from me in the past. If Glu really wanted to spark competition, that would certainly do it.

Have you ever watched the movie "Rounders"?

KGB: "I'm just paying you with your own money from the last time I stick it in you."
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
    chefdave wrote: »
    I'm curious to know where everyone is playing from. Clearly there are players all over the world. Instead of " thanks for the diamonds", how about " thanks from... "wherever you're playing from in this world. Just a thought.

If you get hit by me your find my message is "follow my Twitter @.............." As everything's anew platform to grow my kinda large Twitter account I've been playfully growing up to 35k.