well disappointed!!!!!!!

IRONFIST75IRONFIST75 Registered Users 11 Posts
This is not the first time that I had this issue with the game. I had 199 500 diamonds in my vault and while I was online my game reset and lost over 40 000 diamonds. :mad: You can't play someowhen he is online. SO HOW IS IT POSSIBLE. It is hard enough to get the diamonds and then things like this happens. I slowly starting to loose interest in this game with all its issues. From restarting while playing or loosing diamonds while you online playing or when you collect your diamonds itches not show in your fault. Like I said I slow start loosing interest. There is never deals on the gold coins purchase. sort it or loose it.

Comments

• PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    I'm not 100% sure, but having played for a few months, I've seen a couple situations that may explain it.

First, and most common for me, my Uverse modem sometimes looses it's broadband connection, particularly when the weather's wet, and until it's able to recover, I'm essentially offline. The game is still running in the foreground on my Kindle Fire HDX, and I don't see error messages (until I try to "Find Target"), but I'm no longer connected to GLUs servers and am vulnerable to attack.

The second possibility that I'm aware of is that GLU implemented some sort of activity polling to determine if you're actually playing. I haven't gotten bitten by it if I keep the game running in the foreground, but if I switch over to play "Fairy Kingdom" or "Oregon Trail: American Settlers" for a few minutes, it's very likely that I'll have been raided by the time I get back. I think phone players may be more vulnerable to this than tablet folks, but I'm just guessing.

I keep CK:S running in the foreground almost all the day and night, and don't get hit very often, but I almost always get tapped on the drive to/from work -- no WiFi on the road.
  • chefdavechefdave Registered Users 13 Posts
    This is also my experience. Theres no doubt the as soon as there's a break in my internet connection for any reason then I get hit. Probably not a ploy by glu to frustrate its loyal fans.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    IRONFIST75 wrote: »
    SO HOW IS IT POSSIBLE. It is hard enough to get the diamonds and then things like this happens.
    The game is designed for you to buy gold and use gold. As you progress through the game you will see a consistent decrease in the effectiveness of using diamonds.

So to answer your question "how is it possible"?; Mathematically, it is possible to progress through the game without using gold, but realistically it becomes less and less possible to progress while only using diamonds. It sounds like you already know this and the technical errors/game disconnects are making it closer to actually being 'impossible' to progress through the game without buying/using gold.

I have a separate device I use for this game and stay logged into the game as close to 24 hours a day as possible, while playing as often as possible, watching videos for 1 gold piece whenever they are available, never lose a PVP match, and always pay close attention to my net diamond income.....and it's not enough to keep up with the game. That is how the game is designed.

The good news, is you should be able to make it to base tier 9 and campaign section "kill club", but after that, not so sure diamonds only is going to cut it.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
    IRONFIST75 wrote: »
    This is not the first time that I had this issue with the game. I had 199 500 diamonds in my vault and while I was online my game reset and lost over 40 000 diamonds. :mad: You can't play someowhen he is online. SO HOW IS IT POSSIBLE. It is hard enough to get the diamonds and then things like this happens. I slowly starting to loose interest in this game with all its issues. From restarting while playing or loosing diamonds while you online playing or when you collect your diamonds itches not show in your fault. Like I said I slow start loosing interest. There is never deals on the gold coins purchase. sort it or loose it.

If the games getting to hard for us you handle. Quit an play candy crush or masturbste in sure either would be more easier for you to handle if your unaento keep up with the games actions..