What happens to my upgraded weapons?

JanbenzonJanbenzon New MemberRegistered Users 23 Posts
I've purchased and upgraded my scalpel and scorcher. They both had 38656 powers and been using it for more or less a week. But today, it still has 38656 powers but I have notice, especially the clip size is reduced. For the scalpel, when I get it, it has an 6 bullets clip but now, it got only 3. For the scorcher, I have upgraded it but now, it has only 42 bullets. What happens? :mad:
Hope your team could fix this bug asap.
Thanks.

Comments

  • YmiePJYmiePJ New Member Registered Users 26 Posts
    Thank godness.. I thought its only happened to me. Same problem and same weapon but mine with 46080 power. Pls fix it.
  • Taker3681Taker3681 Junior Member Registered Users 52 Posts
    YmiePJ wrote: »
    Thank godness.. I thought its only happened to me. Same problem and same weapon but mine with 46080 power. Pls fix it.

    It might be a change decided by the creators... If so then they probably won't revert the stats back to what they were before.
  • periperi New Member Registered Users 23 Posts
    I wonder...what is the reason?
  • asapayuasapayu New Member Registered Users 16 Posts
    it happened to me too! we played seriously and paid with hard-earned diamonds to upgrade my weapons (slingshot & granite) to the max, then all of a sudden it was downgraded to 3 bullets/clip (formerly 55/clip) and 45/clip (formerly 55/clip).

    would somebody kindly explain this? thanks.
  • David TDavid T Senior Member Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    asapayu wrote: »
    it happened to me too! we played seriously and paid with hard-earned diamonds to upgrade my weapons (slingshot & granite) to the max, then all of a sudden it was downgraded to 3 bullets/clip (formerly 55/clip) and 45/clip (formerly 55/clip).

    would somebody kindly explain this? thanks.

    Glu changed their minds about what to give to us for game cash. I assume they made this change to widen the gap between weapons you can buy with game cash and the weapons you can only win through PVP or wait to buy in the store for gold.

    It was a bit like displaying a $5 tip on the table to your food server before they bring you the check, and then taking back $1 off the table before you leave.; "Whoops, didn't mean to tip that much."
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • JanbenzonJanbenzon New Member Registered Users 23 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Glu changed their minds about what to give to us for game cash. I assume they made this change to widen the gap between weapons you can buy with game cash and the weapons you can only win through PVP or wait to buy in the store for gold.

    It was a bit like displaying a $5 tip on the table to your food server before they bring you the check, and then taking back $1 off the table before you leave.; "Whoops, didn't mean to tip that much."

    I don't think that is fair especially if you have upgraded your weapons. If they have a change of heart, it should be applied in the succeeding purchases for new weapons and not for weapons we have already bought. It's like changing a game rule in the middle of a game.
    Hope that the glu team acknowledge and fix this boo-boo.
  • michigan_killermichigan_killer New Member Registered Users 38 Posts
    Read the other post. Glu took it away. Good luck in the future. Don't mean to be short but used my soapbox on other post about this. Glu shouldn't change your accomplishments,they should make changes proactively. I've had multiple issues with things(diamonds,ammo capacity,pvp wins,etc.)being taken away by glu. It's not a good way to treat customers. I'm done with them now and any game that has glu on it I will not even think about.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.