ERROR CODE 116000 ... Back again

Well, I logged on to play this morning and low and behold, I got that "Error Code 116000" back again! Glu fixed this problem and now it's back again!! I'm at level 53 and have lots of gold(I don't know exactly because I wasn't expecting this to happen again) as well as over a million dollars.
Is anyone else having this problem again?
I hope if someone at Glu reads this that it doesn't take weeks to repair again.
I play on an iPad 2 mini with the latest software.

Comments

• midtown138midtown138 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Well, I logged on to play this morning and low and behold, I got that "Error Code 116000" back again! Glu fixed this problem and now it's back again!! I'm at level 53 and have lots of gold(I don't know exactly because I wasn't expecting this to happen again) as well as over a million dollars.

I've been getting a few here and there too. I'm using an s4 though..so if a restart doesn't fix it for me I just turn wifi off..load the game using my mobile data then turn it back on..that's usually the fix for me. Try clearing cache..I know turning the wifi off doesn't help in your case..good luck though
  • <*DiStUrBeD*><*DiStUrBeD*> Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thanks, I'll try linking it to my iPhone 3G and see if that does it. Either way, thanks for the reply.
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts

just restart the device and the error will disappear,i am also getting 116000 error sometimes,im using iphone 5s,no need to worry,eveything will be fixed in the version 2.0 update i hope,take care
  • <*DiStUrBeD*><*DiStUrBeD*> Registered Users 8 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    just restart the device and the error will disappear,i am also getting 116000 error sometimes,im using iphone 5s,no need to worry,eveything will be fixed in the version 2.0 update i hope,take care

Hi, thanks for the advice but I have tried restarting the device, clearing the cache, turning off the wi-fi and linking it to my iPhone6 data (3G). I have tried bypassing the Game Center as well as trying it through Facebook (Facebook was my last choice as I don't want it on there) but all came back with the same (#%^$) ERROR 116000.
    But thank you for the reply anyways.
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    Hi, thanks for the advice but I have tried restarting the device, clearing the cache, turning off the wi-fi and linking it to my iPhone6 data (3G). I have tried bypassing the Game Center as well as trying it through Facebook (Facebook was my last choice as I don't want it on there) but all came back with the same (#%^$) ERROR 116000.
    But thank you for the reply anyways.

ok so sad to hear that you are still getting the error,create a customer care ticket,you wont get a quick response,but it will be a proof for future,hope the update releases soon
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Sorry to hear this is back. The team is still working on the next update so hopefully that will be addressed (again).
  • AlainCh2AlainCh2 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Samr problem here.

Suddenly the message appear and no way to avoid and log-in.

Iphone6
    Wifi - hotspot on Iphone4 - direct 3g data

Nothing help.
    Ok now:

Phoned internet providers - no problem
    Iphone6 is brand new - activated 24h ago
    Old iphone6 never got this error

Then:

Shup down iphone6
    Restarted it

Voilà

Everything is fine.

) is that new iph6 the problem?)
    New version of the game today!

Same 116000 error this evening :-((

Same solution: shut down the
    (brand new) Iphone6
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Sorry to hear this is back. The team is still working on the next update so hopefully that will be addressed (again).

I'm assuming Glu uses AT&T data centers, but do you use Fastmetrics, Inc. in San Francisco?
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Ok, thanks.

I still get that silly error once a day.
    The strange is: I never got it before with my previous Iphone6!

(I'm in Italy and I use a Wireless WiFi router on TRE cell phone network)
    Now even with a shut-down restart I'm not able to access the game.

It stop during "loggin" and error 116000

Everything else works.
    (FaceBook, safari, other games, Clouds…)