Options

losing PVP battles w/plenty of life

arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
Once again this morning, i lost a battle that i easily had in the bag. I had about a quarter of my life left with just one or 2 enemies to kill, when just like that, i was dead. This has happened many times since i have been playing this and it is very frustrating, esp when in this case, i had a win streak of almost 30 going on. Thx Glu. Now i have 2 start over again!

Comments

• Options
    ThianrenThianren Registered Users 77 Posts
    Are you facing a difficult level of enemy? I mean, the defense power of the enemy are far above you? For example your offense power are 1032 and the enemy's defense power 2340. In this case, you are simply overpowered…
  • Options
    arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    This is BULL!...it just happened again. My attack power is 46k and their base defense was the same, and with about a 1/4 life left, i was defeated just like that and lost another long winning streak. Come on Glu, what the heck is up with this?
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    If your base tier player health is not maxed out, 1 shot from a sniper can take out that 1/4 energy. A 46K base will have very powerful sniper rifles.
  • Options
    HalfassedHalfassed Registered Users 35 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    If your base tier player health is not maxed out, 1 shot from a sniper can take out that 1/4 energy. A 46K base will have very powerful sniper rifles.

That's exactly what it is. A sniper shot from a powerful defender can easily take you out of the game.
  • Options
    APEX_GamingAPEX_Gaming Registered Users 1 Posts
    One word: Crit.
    If you have 1/4 or even 1/3 (though rare) health left you can very easily get killed by a sniper in one shot. The game does incorporate crits randomly into defense too.