Magic Diamonds

Mudbug308Mudbug308 Registered Users 65 Posts
Ok so i am trying to figure out where the "diamonds " are safe at. I have noticed that when I log off after first collecting my diamonds the. Go back to game say in five minutes, so player has gotten me for 6k in stones. How is this possible?

Comments

• Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Mudbug308 wrote: »
    Ok so i am trying to figure out where the "diamonds " are safe at. I have noticed that when I log off after first collecting my diamonds the. Go back to game say in five minutes, so player has gotten me for 6k in stones. How is this possible?

Soon as you log off the game your open to be attacked by others whonare online and fighting on the pvp game. It's how the game setup. Otherwise nobody would be able to gain diamonds from pvp fighting.
  • Mudbug308Mudbug308 Registered Users 65 Posts
    I understand that but how can someone take more diamnods than are produced? I thought once in the "vault" they were safe. It happened again, I emptied the diamond production and in 30 min someone got me for 10k diamonds, how?
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Mudbug308 wrote: »
    I understand that but how can someone take more diamnods than are produced? I thought once in the "vault" they were safe. It happened again, I emptied the diamond production and in 30 min someone got me for 10k diamonds, how?

The tip on the info screen is wrong. Putting diamonds in the safe no longer protects them. If you are off-line both your production and your vault are at risk.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    The diamonds in the vault are safer, this means that a lower amount is taken when you are attacked. I know the info screen is misleading and it is being addressed.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    The diamonds in the vault are safer, this means that a lower amount is taken when you are attacked. I know the info screen is misleading and it is being addressed.

Do you know if the stealing of diamonds ratio between the vault/production was changed recently? It's been a while since I've been disconnected from the game for more than an hour, and maybe it's just my bad memory, but I thought most of the diamonds were taken from the vault versus the diamond production fund.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Sorry Handles, but i totally disagree with what u said about diamonds being safer in ur vault. That is definitely not true with me. My diamonds r safer not being collected. I have been paying attention 2 this 4 a long time now and my vault gets cleaned out (not entirely) everytime i get attacked. And speaking of getting attacked, how is it ****** possible 2 b attacked 26 times in the last day and a half and lose almost 102k diamonds, and 3 attacks were by the same person (2 were back-2-back), how is that possible? This is bull****! I am so tired of this. I get destroyed everytime i log out, even if 4 a stinkin minute. And while i hopefully have ur attn, can u tell me why the game keeps shutting down/crashing? I always keep the game on during the night but many times i have awaken in the morning to find that the game shut down on me and i was attacked by people that apparently dont ever sleep, which happened last night when i was attacked 6x i believe it was. U gotta fix this, it is so frustrating. I dont know how the guy in this thread has been able 2 stay logged on 4 so long and not have it crash on him. And the crashing doesnt just happen over night, it can b anytime of the day.
    arnman wrote: »
    Sorry Handles, but i totally disagree with what u said about diamonds being safer in ur vault. That is definitely not true with me. My diamonds r safer not being collected. I have been paying attention 2 this 4 a long time now and my vault gets cleaned out (not entirely) everytime i get attacked. And speaking of getting attacked, how is it ****** possible 2 b attacked 26 times in the last day and a half and lose almost 102k diamonds, and 3 attacks were by the same person (2 were back-2-back), how is that possible? This is bull****! I am so tired of this. I get destroyed everytime i log out, even if 4 a stinkin minute. And while i hopefully have ur attn, can u tell me why the game keeps shutting down/crashing? I always keep the game on during the night but many times i have awaken in the morning to find that the game shut down on me and i was attacked by people that apparently dont ever sleep, which happened last night when i was attacked 6x i believe it was. U gotta fix this, it is so frustrating. I dont know how the guy in this thread has been able 2 stay logged on 4 so long and not have it crash on him. And the crashing doesnt just happen over night, it can b anytime of the day.
    UNBELIEVABLE! Attacked again while posting the above thread and lost another 6200 diamonds...most of which was from my vault. And Handles, just 2 give u specifics, i produce 2565 diamonds per hr. I last collected my diamonds at 4:00 and it is now roughly 11:30, so i should have 19.2k diamonds 2 b collected...i have 16.8; so out of the 35.7k diamonds i had stolen tonight, only 2.4k came from what wasnt collected. U r WRONG!
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    arnman wrote: »
    Sorry Handles, but i totally disagree with what u said about diamonds being safer in our vault. That is definitely not true with me. My diamonds are safer not being collected....I don't know how the guy in this thread has been able 2 stay logged on 4 so long and not have it crash on him. And the crashing doesn't just happen over night, it can b anytime of the day.
    I'm also remembering that the majority of diamonds are taken from the vault, but I figured it might have been my timing to come back after the majority of the attacks and the production fund had time to replenish itself.

As far as the getting disconnected from the game/ game crash / game auto-restart for no reason / graphic errors / game function errors....that was a regular thing up until April. Where did you download the game from? Apple, Google, Amazon, or Facebook? In the past, each platform took turns having the most problems.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • legend_alegend_a Registered Users 63 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    I'm also remembering that the majority of diamonds are taken from the vault, but I figured it might have been my timing to come back after the majority of the attacks and the production fund had time to replenish itself.

As far as the getting disconnected from the game/ game crash / game auto-restart for no reason / graphic errors / game function errors....that was a regular thing up until April. Where did you download the game from? Apple, Google, Amazon, or Facebook? In the past, each platform took turns having the most problems.
    i think what handles mean by The diamonds in the vault are safer is:
    the stolen % of diamond stolen from vault is less , i think they can steal up to 4% from your vault in each attack+attacker will take also up to 10 -12% from your production
    this mean if you have 100,000 in vault +10,000 in production attacker can steal about 5000 diamond
    but if you have 70,000 in vault + 40,000 in production attacker can take up to 7600 diamond
    these are rough numbers from my notices
    David T wrote: »

I downloaded from Google.
    U SUCK GLU! Ur stupid game crashed again last night...3 nights in a row now and almost every night in the last week. Got raped 6x 4 over 40k diamonds by people who apparently dont have jobs and dont sleep. And just 2 prove my point AGAIN that diamonds get stolen mostly from ur vault, i had between 120-130k diamonds when i went 2 bed and now i have 85k. I am DONE with this game...this is Ridiculous. I feel like a hamspter on a wheel, working hard but getting absolutely no where. Hey Handles, how about a response 2 my posts in this thread????????? And something needs 2 b done too about people using profanity on their messages when they beat somebody...there is no need 4 that and people need 2 realize that kids play this too!