Options

Can't use Scorcher Elite

Guest245148285Guest245148285 Registered Users 10 Posts
So I paid real money (gold) for the Scorcher Elite yesterday. Whenever I equip it and try to use it for either PVP, or Campaign, I get booted out of the game. It sucks worse because I had already used a large stash of diamonds and cash to upgrade it prior to going into PVP. I also lost at least 4 energy credits trying various things to try to get it to work. I'm getting very frustrated with this game. I sent a notice to "Customer Care" and haven't heard back yet. Any ideas on how to make this thing work?

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Have you tried the standard glitch remedies: Close and reopen the game, turn off your device and reboot, backup, delete the app and restore the device? This series of fixes usually corrects problems for me.
  • Options
    Guest245148285Guest245148285 Registered Users 10 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Have you tried the standard glitch remedies: Close and reopen the game, turn off your device and reboot, backup, delete the app and restore the device? This series of fixes usually corrects problems for me.

I had tried closing and reopening the app several times prior to asking for help. I hadn't turned off and restarted my device however (Samsung Galaxy Tab S). That did the trick!!! Thank you SO much for your help! :)
  • Options
    CaptainmidniteCaptainmidnite Registered Users 42 Posts
    I had tried closing and reopening the app several times prior to asking for help. I hadn't turned off and restarted my device however (Samsung Galaxy Tab S). That did the trick!!! Thank you SO much for your help! :)

Glad you were able to resolve the issue!