rank for same VP points in silver league

legend_alegend_a Registered Users 63 Posts
every day in silver league i face same situation that i have same points as other players but they get higher ranking,so i try always to get higher points to get higher ranking to be on the safe side, how glu make ranking for same points ? is it random or based on other factor ?

what will happen at end of daily league if you ended up with same points as other player in positions from 7 to 12 and you are shown on ranking as 12 but you have same points as other five players ranked from 7 , will you still get award for position 7 to 10 or you get award for position 11 to 20?

Comments

• Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
    legend_a wrote: »
    every day in silver league i face same situation that i have same points as other players but they get higher ranking,so i try always to get higher points to get higher ranking to be on the safe side, how glu make ranking for same points ? is it random or based on other factor ?

what will happen at end of daily league if you ended up with same points as other player in positions from 7 to 12 and you are shown on ranking as 12 but you have same points as other five players ranked from 7 , will you still get award for position 7 to 10 or you get award for position 11 to 20?

The newst player to reach the same level in vps will be inserted into first place.
  • legend_alegend_a Registered Users 63 Posts
    Taker3681 wrote: »
    The newst player to reach the same level in vps will be inserted into first place.

i don't think this is always the case,because i get first to certain vp point ,then other players catch me but they get higher ranking some times & other times they get lower ranking
  • Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    On iOS I have been in this position but it seems whoever gets the points the fastest goes into the higher ranking position. I just played silver league last night and watched people with identical scores and those that won their pvp fight the quickest moved up the ladder the first.
  • CaptainmidniteCaptainmidnite Registered Users 42 Posts
    I thought it was purely alphabetical when there is a tie in points. I think these other methods is giving GLU too much credit.
  • NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    At the moment I don't think it is alphabetical. Numerous times - including the current league tournament right now - I have caught up to a player (point-wise) and even though his in-game name comes first before mine (alphabetically that is), I was ranked higher than him/her.
  • Mindy82Mindy82 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Whoever get the score first at the begining of the Tournament or leagues will get the highest rank when get same scores vs others.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I've noticed the same thing as Taker, on the iOS platform. If someone matches my score after me, they get placed ahead of me.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I noticed racing someone once, I was the first to score a high point (actually 1st place right when the event started.) Then 100s of points later if he hit a new high first, and then I matched his score I got placed above him. I don't think this would be easy to code though with thousands of players competing?