Options

unchanged level

albalb Registered Users 3 Posts
Could anyone answer me ,why Level 80 doesn't change to 81 for a long time. It has been stabil now

Comments

• Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    80 is the current maximum player level.

Typically, when a new campaign is released, the the maximum base tier level increases by 1 and the maximum player level increases by 10.

If you are still playing campaign missions, then you're still gaining XPs, but you won't gain any levels until GLU raises the maximum again, at which point you'll increase to the level corresponding to your current XP. For me, that's meant I've immediately jumped 10 levels with each of the last 4 campaign releases. However, when your level jumps like that, you do not receive the level-up gold award for those jumped levels.
  • Options
    Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
    Same here..,its not working untill now i finish
    All the event and i gain all the latest weapons
    Why is not working..?but the level 80..!!! Is end...?
  • Options
    albalb Registered Users 3 Posts
    80 is the current maximum player level.

Typically, when a new campaign is released, the the maximum base tier level increases by 1 and the maximum player level increases by 10.

If you are still playing campaign missions, then you're still gaining XPs, but you won't gain any levels until GLU raises the maximum again, at which point you'll increase to the level corresponding to your current XP. For me, that's meant I've immediately jumped 10 levels with each of the last 4 campaign releases. However, when your level jumps like that, you do not receive the level-up gold award for those jumped levels.

Thanks budy