Feedback

Comments

• NakhashNakhash Registered Users 3 Posts
    Geekgirl gamer here. My fingers and toes are crossed that there's a change to the matching system for PvP. I've only been on the game for a few months (love it!) and while I can sometimes take out someone around 300 points in defense above my attack level, getting opponents that are nearly 20,000 points above ain't gonna happen. Today was definitely one of my worst days ever. Kicked off constantly with error messages, constantly matched with players that were so far above me I sometimes just let my guy sit there until time ran out. Went through thousands of diamonds during the brief time I was actually able to connect. And to beat it all, I only had to make THIRD place to get enough parts to complete a gun I desperately need to even continue playing missions...and there were FOUR of us matched up against each other instead of the usual three. So I'm SOL and beyond aggravated.
  • Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    and there were FOUR of us matched up against each other instead of the usual three. So I'm SOL and beyond aggravated.

Wow you must be on a android device. What I wouldn't give to only have 3-4 players to complete a weapon as opposed to the 30 players in the iOS league.
  • coldhartcoldhart Registered Users 27 Posts
    So just because you bring the same gun out with different colours and elite on the end......that means you can reduce my clip size from 6 to 3? Yr a f@ckin joke, how about compensating me back so gold then.......Oh I forgot it don't work like that does it.
    how much more gold and diamond's are we going to spend on bettering and upgrading our weapons just for you guy to dump on us from a great hight again😠😠
  • arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    Motiv8r wrote: »
    I have a scalpel and scorcher and had almost maxed them both out and downloaded a content update and my magazine capacity on scalpel was reduced from 6 to 3 and 55 to 45 on scorcher. What gives!?!?
    Please return my weapons to their previous ability levels or refund me all the work it took to get them there.
    The same exact thing happened 2 me. i have the same exact weapons and both r just about maxed out as well, and when i woke up this morning and played, i noticed my magazine capacity on both went down to the same levels u mentioned, and they dont seem as powerful either. This is BULL! Handles, we arent spending well over $300k per upgrade on our weapons, just 4 u guys to reduce them back down to something useless. Come on, what is going on here?
  • _DeathAngel__DeathAngel_ Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have similar problem. I have the slingshot and granite and both lost capacity. The slingshot went from 6 to 3 and the granite from 53 to 42. This is bull. Spent lots of gold and diamonds to upgrade those weapons to be just taken away!

I have the same issues going on with the same weapons! Not cool...I have spent some of my hard earned money as well as used collected diamonds and gold for the weapon upgrades only to have them taken away. This has happened on another occasion too. How do we get reimbursed?
  • NJM87NJM87 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I also have the same weapons, but my scorcher will not even load. I want my gold back or the weapons to work.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    NJM87 wrote: »
    I also have the same weapons, but my scorcher will not even load. I want my gold back or the weapons to work.

Just a guess to try something, do this in a contract level (no use trying it in a PVP where you could loose), run the clip dry and see if it auto reloads.
  • NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    Handles/Glu,

Just a thought of how to make the game a little more interesting. How about having a drone with you during any attack? How about having a couple of drones to protect your base during a defense?
  • NakhashNakhash Registered Users 3 Posts
    Game constantly losing network connection even though every other game I have on my Fire loads just fine (several also run background, have a lot of player interaction, and one is even a similar glu game.) Connection lost after a consecutive wins I'd been working to get for over a day. Couldn't claim and lost my winning streak. Gather diamonds to keep "safe" yet see the account drained by various amounts. Lost 3-4 Leviathan, at least 2 Manta. No compensation.
  • jermakojermako Registered Users 4 Posts
    Eagle (long range) keeps game crashing.
    I can't use it and I spent 400 gold to get it.Can I have the gold back or can you fix the bug?
  • kman416kman416 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Nakhash wrote: »
    Game constantly losing network connection even though every other game I have on my Fire loads just fine (several also run background, have a lot of player interaction, and one is even a similar glu game.) Connection lost after a consecutive wins I'd been working to get for over a day. Couldn't claim and lost my winning streak. Gather diamonds to keep "safe" yet see the account drained by various amounts. Lost 3-4 Leviathan, at least 2 Manta. No compensation.

Ditto here. This game is quickly becoming unplayable and makes me seriously regret the money I have spent on it. The connection timeouts or dropped connections when trying to do either PVP matches or missions are way past acceptable at this point.

So far today I have been able to complete roughly 3 out of 10 attempted PVP matches and this has happened on multiple networks (Wi-fi, and cellular) at different locations where I have been able to connect to everything else I have needed to (email, music streaming, etc.). What gives Glu? I won't even go into the amount of gold I have spent on extra energy trying to get weapons parts that has been wasted due to these connectivity issues. The lack of customer service in this regard is egregious. IT'S TIME FOR SOME SERIOUS SERVER/DATABASE MAINTENANCE...
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    @Noobie, That is a total noob idea. I'll pass it on to the dev team. =P

@jermako, can you give me your in-game name; device used to play; OS version?

Your concerns about the change in weapon magazine limit is being sent to the dev team. Thank you all for the feedback.
  • bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    @Noobie, That is a total noob idea. I'll pass it on to the dev team. =P

@jermako, can you give me your in-game name; device used to play; OS version?

Your concerns about the change in weapon magazine limit is being sent to the dev team. Thank you all for the feedback.

Sorry Handles, but "being sent to dev team" I've heard that many times before but nothing done. How about you give us some updates instead? On bugs the dev team have fixed? And what is coming? Is the 3.0 release close? Has it been planned in a better way than the previous releases? etc etc
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Saw another network error pop up over top the opened diamond vault and let out an expletive, then thought, "well at least I wasn't in a global event with a winning streak" - BUT, when it restarted, I won the PVP!

If this was a bug correction, thank you GLU devs! I didn't mentally record the error number, but it wasn't one I've seen before.

Got my fingers crossed.
  • FoxofFoxof Registered Users 50 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Saw another network error pop up over top the opened diamond vault and let out an expletive, then thought, "well at least I wasn't in a global event with a winning streak" - BUT, when it restarted, I won the PVP!

If this was a bug correction, thank you GLU devs! I didn't mentally record the error number, but it wasn't one I've seen before.

Got my fingers crossed.

Possible that Glu need to upgrade their network station. Too much player then too much connection.
    Handles/Glu,

Not everyone takes the time to upgrade their bases. Everybody knows how much gold, diamonds and time it takes to upgrade a Tier 9 base. Some players only play PvP matches to upgrade their weapons. A maxed out Tier 9 base with a full vault has more to lose than a maxed out Tier 5 or Tier 6 or Tier 7 base with a full vault. In a way, it's also not fair. For example: Player A with a maxed out Tier 9 base and a full vault would lose as much as 14,500 diamonds to Player B. Meanwhile, Player B only has a maxed out Tier 6 base and a full vault. So when Player B does his/her revenge match, Player A would be lucky if he/she gets half of what he lost from Player A. So to make things different, interesting and/or fair, how about the following?

1. During PvP matches, a player could only win as much as he/she can lose.

2. During PvP matches, a player can lose as much diamonds if the attack is not successful.
  • kman416kman416 Registered Users 2 Posts
    More connection issues today, network error has come up at least twice so far and connection timeouts or drops during PVP or missions is happening about one out of every three attempts.

If the connection issues aren't going to be fixed please change the game so that if the PVP match never actually is initiated it doesn't count as a loss, can't tell you how many times a win streak has been snapped because of this issue and I have to start all over again, ridiculous!!
  • Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
    It is exactly what the global events and competitions , to get hold of weapons of greater caliber , of which we could not make us for the price they had.
    But every rose has thorns and this is no exception to this .
    These events , besides all the time keep us connected , passing sleepless nights, and going through the ordeal of the famous "mistakes" of connection you waste your time and cumulative score , adding to this the power that we took off our sniper rifle, lowering charger 6 shots just 3 .
    Let's not be hypocrites and recognize that this is frustrating
    The game regulars customers, we expect the new missions in which we can also do with a bit more powerful main armament that equate with the right weapons.
    Therefore: I ask the management of the game, for us when will the new installment of the missions?
    Handles/Glu,

Is it possible for you guys, for the dev team, to make the new missions a little or much harder?

I know that we have been getting new missions about every month. It's just that with new powerful weapons, it is so easy to go through them. Maybe if they are a little harder or much harder that it would take us about a month to finish them up, then less will be asking about when we'll be getting new missions so soon.

Just a thought....
  • donovan galetkadonovan galetka Registered Users 2 Posts
    Everything said before me is accurate! I've mentioned these things before and new things are added which are cool) but the bugs still exist!!! It's like you don't care that I've been loving this game for months and have lost over one hundred thousand diamonds lately and can't upgrade because of it. If I continue to waist my time then I'll let my friends know that I was wrong, not a cool game after all. Best to drop it. I've told you my Android system before but you don't care. Please fix it. Thanks for no return or giving a @#$%.
    This might be a bit long winded but what the hell, we keep reading the same complaints so obviously the Dev team don't give a t*ss about the problems and ppl ain't having ago at you Handles but yr the only one that seems to be on here.
    The prob's i have are:
    loosing Gold when collecting, getting attacked while still on line, having my weapons down graded after paying out real money for the gold to buy them, and how about giving us another crack at getting the rest of the parts for crafting the weapons, i (like a lot of other ppl playing this) have to work and are left with 20/30 parts and never get to finish them.
    Also watching video's for free Gold, i ain't been able to watch a video for ****** weeks and I've installed more ****e games for the gold and never received any so that's a waste of time, in fact its getting to the point where the whole f*cking game is a waste of time.
    My in-game name is: Coldhart and i'm playing (for the time being) on my Galaxy Note 4.
  • Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
    I agree with the complaints made , and seconded. The sad thing is no satisfactory answer ; especially to those players who pay out of their pockets the money hard-earned . Therefore , I hope you will join my demand to respect and guarantee , to us. After all, what makes us feel? because we are being deceived and cheated.
  • SnakpakSnakpak Registered Users 3 Posts
    here we go again
    I am on region 8 and have completed all the quests but cant advance as it says I need to kill goliath. I have killed him and cant access it to kill him again
    I have spent a fortune on this game and have been unable to advance for nearly 3 months and HAVE YET TO RECIEVE A REPLY OR SOME FORM OF (we are looking into it) VERY VERY UNHAPPY
  • BigjoosBigjoos Registered Users 11 Posts
    Getting sick of the stupid bugs now, sitting just now in Silver league, and got just over 112'000 diamonds for base upgrade, soon as i hit upgrade i get the network error and it telling me it has to re-sync to the server, aye it does that and im back to 98'000 dimamonds, i mean really, *** is that all about ?

Obvously I'll have to wait another few hours to build back the 14'000 diamonds its robbed from me, really annoyed with that carry on.

Iphone 5s
    IOS 8.12

Sort it out glu.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Bigjoos wrote: »
    Getting sick of the stupid bugs now, sitting just now in Silver league, and got just over 112'000 diamonds for base upgrade, soon as i hit upgrade i get the network error and it telling me it has to re-sync to the server, aye it does that and im back to 98'000 dimamonds, i mean really, *** is that all about ?

Obvously I'll have to wait another few hours to build back the 14'000 diamonds its robbed from me, really annoyed with that carry on.

Iphone 5s
    IOS 8.12

Sort it out glu.

You might have already tried this, but this process worked when that happened to me. I also play with an iPhone.

Get as close as you can to the WiFi router (don't rely on cellular service).
    Reboot the iPhone.
    Make sure there are no apps running in the background.
    Open game and play a PVP match. If collecting the diamond reward from the PVP match is successful; immediately go to the home icon (not the base defense icon), and press "Collect".

Although that advice is a little inconvenient, it does seem to work. I hope that process works for you too. Good luck!
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Nsanis2010Nsanis2010 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Because no answer for my report..... I add..
    It's my fifth happen time.... During a Pvp game and after I win the game said new content........must download and then restart and I lose the game and.... Back to zero win strike....tnx
    Any answers???
    Very similar here, weather I win/lose after the battle I get the unable to connect and have to restart the game, getting very f#cked off with all these glitches and sod all getting done.
  • BJG73BJG73 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Please Help

Is anyone else having issues with collecting diamonds and transferring them to the base. When i press collect they are not moving to the base and obviously my base diamonds are staying the same, giving me the problem that i can't upgrade my base....
    Any help would be appreciated r a contact for the people that make the game as i can't find any email.

Thanks
    BJG73 I've had this problem for a long time as have a lot of players...I found that if you restart the game it works fine (for awhile) then you have to restart again, we've complained about it loads of times but nothing has been done about it.
  • fj40ericfj40eric Registered Users 1 Posts
    Post-update (iOS) bug: when checking on the stats of my fellow clan members (possibly other players too - haven't checked), the drone stats displayed are just a copy of my drone stats.