Allow Multiple Drone Use

Guest245148285Guest245148285 Registered Users 10 Posts
I have hundreds of drones sitting idly. I'm level 9 base with maxed out level 9.5 primary weapons. I still get defeated by level 7 or 8 attackers. How about the game developers allowing more than a single drone for base defense? I just lost 4 Leviathans overnight (and 4 matches). I think that it would be awesome to have, say 6 or so drones protecting your base at the same time. I don't think that it would be a big stretch for programmers to incorporate multiple drones during PVP matches. At least I would stand a better chance of defending my diamond stash. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Agree 100%
  • SCARECROWSCARECROW Registered Users 44 Posts
    Sorry I don't see this as right or fair.I have to contend with people lower beating on my base so why should you be treated special.
  • Guest245148285Guest245148285 Registered Users 10 Posts
    SCARECROW wrote: »
    Sorry I don't see this as right or fair.I have to contend with people lower beating on my base so why should you be treated special.

Lol, I wasn't suggesting that it would just apply to me. You (and everyone else) would also benefit (until you ran out of drones).
  • Mudbug308Mudbug308 Registered Users 65 Posts
    I agree, so does drone power increase as well or does it max out? I mean once you reach a level 8 base it should cost an attacker some health packs before taking you down regardless if they are using a tesla or max heavy gun
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Drone power seems to increase according to it's base's power. Much harder to take out an "equivalent" drone of a tier 9 base than one of a tier 5, at least with a heavy. The tesla just seems overkill most of the time.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    @Guest - Yes, I agree about creative ways to balance defenses versus our over-powered weapons to attack and multiple defensive drones would be a fun way to accomplish that.

Attacking power should be adjusted to defensive power, not the other way around. I also think Glu should start using a standard 10K power increase per tier standard versus the doubling of power with every tier which is going to run the game into the ground.

Knowing that Glu likes to use the idea of getting people to spend more money on additional attacking capabilities; I was hoping we could hire an additional attacker, such as the female character already apart of the game, as the addition to spice up the attacking part of the game. I think the cost of programming an additional character will be worth the possibilities of attracting more female gamers; the male/female mobile usage for gaming data supports that premise.

So bored with 4/5 different paint jobs for the same weapons that magically increases their power ratings. "You know if you want to increase your car's performance, just slap on some new paint. Red paint makes cars go faster!" - ugh.

@try_again - Good observation, I also noticed that unexplained, but apparent, difference in drone health.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • kuojunhonkuojunhon Registered Users 30 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Drone power seems to increase according to it's base's power. Much harder to take out an "equivalent" drone of a tier 9 base than one of a tier 5, at least with a heavy. The tesla just seems overkill most of the time.

More precisely speaking, the level of drone depends on the defense level of turret.