Pvp=3 enegry - Social =3 energy..?

Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
Pvp=3 energy - Social=3 energy
Using to find target...!!!

pvp=3 energy
Using to find target this is ok..!!!

Social=3 enegry
Using to find target is bad..its not enough..!!!
Lossing in your ( defense ) like today you lost
10 times how could you get it back to those
Diamonds you lost from your -vault-..?

I think the better is -0- energy to use in
( social ) when got revenge to those who stole
Our diamonds..!!!
I hope these may help us...!!!

Comments

• ThianrenThianren Registered Users 77 Posts
    The problem with your suggestion is, sometimes the robber are far more powerful than us and seems impossible to defeat.

My suggestion is, if you're sure enough be able to defeat them, just wait until their diamonds are plenty enough to rob in revenge, then BANG!!
  • NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    What Stork007 is saying and suggesting is that maybe it would be better if it doesn't take any energy to exact our revenge on players who have successfully attacked our bases. I kind of like it...
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Noobie wrote: »
    What Stork007 is saying and suggesting is that maybe it would be better if it doesn't take any energy to exact our revenge on players who have successfully attacked our bases. I kind of like it...

I really like it, LOL. Revenge without using a precious 20 minute free energy bar?....All in!
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • CaptainmidniteCaptainmidnite Registered Users 42 Posts
    I like it too
  • arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    Sounds like a great idea 2 me 2.
  • Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
    Noobie wrote: »

I think GLU will make an action about this matter...!!!
    Noobie your exactly right..
  • Dr.MeDr.Me Registered Users 19 Posts
    At least allow the ability to view what the totals for the the revenge are and then check if we have energy or are willing to pay for some. I won't buy energy on a gamble in revenge but if the guy has got a bunch of diamonds needing pouched I might consider dropping gold on a good chance.
  • <*DiStUrBeD*><*DiStUrBeD*> Registered Users 8 Posts
    Stork007 wrote: »
    I think GLU will make an action about this matter...!!!
    Noobie your exactly right..

I think GLU is all about making money, as are all businesses so therefore even though I completely agree with getting revenge for free, I don't see GLU changing the having to buy gold with real money or wait out the 20 minutes... I'm Sad to say :(
  • Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
    I think GLU is all about making money, as are all businesses so therefore even though I completely agree with getting revenge for free, I don't see GLU changing the having to buy gold with real money or wait out the 20 minutes... I'm Sad to say :(

Buying gold in real money is not our business...!!!
    But i only suggest if its ok...only on revenge and its not in global competition..!!!
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    Don't spend any $$$$$$ we are on strike
    Dont spend any $$$$$$ we are on strike
  • FoxofFoxof Registered Users 50 Posts
    Buying gold in real money is not our business...!!!
    But i only suggest if its ok...only on revenge and its not in global competition..!!!
    Dream on....
    Try to image when u r glu investor?
    Stop spending $$$$ we are on strike! Pass the word
    Stop spending $$$$ we are on strike! Pass the word.
  • NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    Buying gold in real money... only on revenge and its not in global competition..!!!

Stork007, I think this is almost the same idea. Every single player will be buying gold with "real money" so each one can do a revenge match on each other. There's not much difference between this and playing a Global Event and/or any of the league tournaments.