Options

Ripped off

DTADUDEDTADUDE Registered Users 2 Posts
I've been hit for diamonds while playing is that possible and can a player hit you 3 consecutive times when your off ?

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    It is possible, and it has happened to me. As has been discussed in other threads, it is possible, maybe even common, to play the game but to lose connection with the server. The computer then identifies you as being off-line. The computer seems to love repeat matchups, it's part of the charm of the game. AUSAUSA once got me eight times in 13 minutes for close to 48000 diamonds playing on the IOS platform. I was impressed by the speed at which he plays the game. (AUSAUSA is ranked number 2 on the All-time leader board on IOS.)
  • Options
    Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    It is possible, and it has happened to me. As has been discussed in other threads, it is possible, maybe even common, to play the game but to lose connection with the server. The computer then identifies you as being off-line. The computer seems to love repeat matchups, it's part of the charm of the game. AUSAUSA once got me eight times in 13 minutes for close to 48000 diamonds playing on the IOS platform. I was impressed by the speed at which he plays the game. (AUSAUSA is ranked number 2 on the All-time leader board on IOS.)

Then how many time that you can revenge him back? How many diamond that you revenge back from him?
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Then how many time that you can revenge him back? How many diamond that you revenge back from him?

You can get revenge for each one if that player is not on-line, but it always seems that you get back less than you lost. At least after the first revenge you know what amount will be and you can decide if you want to hit him again.
  • Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    Same problem here, I do have to players that so far attack me 20 times in a row, and 10 the other, and since I don't have use for Diamonds that take a lot, and when I'm able to attack back I take the most 1000. When they take over 10000. But it's part of the game, I just hate that when you need diamonds all players that you attack has few, and when you don't need all has a lot.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    Same problem here, I do have to players that so far attack me 20 times in a row, and 10 the other, and since I don't have use for Diamonds that take a lot, and when I'm able to attack back I take the most 1000. When they take over 10000. But it's part of the game, I just hate that when you need diamonds all players that you attack has few, and when you don't need all has a lot.

Sounds like you have your solution. If you don't use diamonds, but don't like to be attacked; just stop collecting diamonds. Otherwise they will attack the 'cash cow' as many times as possible. When you do want to collect diamonds, do it at a time that you can remain signed on to the game, which is the only way to not be attacked.

Good luck and happy hunting!
    iPhone 4, usually.