Options

more regions

mccoyjasonxmccoyjasonx Registered Users 1 Posts
Are you guy's planning more regions cause the game is fun but need more like deer hunter. I would like we would like no love that.

Comments

• Options
    FoxofFoxof Registered Users 50 Posts
    Are you guy's planning more regions cause the game is fun but need more like deer hunter. I would like we would like no love that.

Yeah, the team is developing the Moon region. Possible on the next 2 Wks. ;)
  • Options
    NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    Thanks Handles/Glu.

New region is out. It should keep us busy for a little while. But to some players, maybe for a couple of hours....
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Noobie wrote: »
    Thanks Handles/Glu.

New region is out. It should keep us busy for a little while. But to some players, maybe for a couple of hours....

Not yet on Android.

What is the status of bases? Tier 10 released? Any idea of cost to enter/upgrade? How about heavy and tesla levels - how much reward for those?

Be nice to know these things before it finally ships.

Edit: came out an hour ago, faster release than previously between iOS and Android - Kudos!

Yes there is a tier 10 base - had chance to attack someone with ~63120 rating with drone, short attack - I passed! Wonder what the price structure is for this level - diamonds/gold.

Sadly the heavy and tesla levels are the same amount as Kill Club! I hope this means the tier 10 upgrade prices are the same as 9! For offers, it's the Sunburn or Jupiter for 650 gold.

Still takes 48 seconds after completing a mission to register back to GLU the wins in the campaign. So, the guys that have already finished!!! this campaign must not have this long of a delay. Very frustrating each step. Also, still no love for Amazon app for "watch for free gold". Guess it makes for an offset for being much fewer opponents during the tournaments/leagues.

Again, kudos to GLU for the new level. Thanks for continuing development.
  • Options
    Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Not yet on Android.

What is the status of bases? Tier 10 released? Any idea of cost to enter/upgrade? How about heavy and tesla levels - how much reward for those?

Be nice to know these things before it finally ships.

Tier 10 called Julietta, I already upgrade my base half of base only Economic base and Player Health. It's only 58,880 and max out diamond is 819,200. So I think totally of Tier 10 will not more than 90,000.

To update from Tier 9 to 10 it's cost 512,000 diamond or 300 gold.
  • Options
    Tier 10 called Julietta, I already upgrade my base half of base only Economic base and Player Health. It's only 58,880 and max out diamond is 819,200. So I think totally of Tier 10 will not more than 90,000.

To update from Tier 9 to 10 it's cost 512,000 diamond or 300 gold.

Are you sure about these figures? 58,880 doesn't sound right.
  • Options
    Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    Fully upgraded the base power is 69,120.
  • Options
    Merc316 wrote: »
    Fully upgraded the base power is 69,120.

Got it! Thought for a second you're talking about how much diamond it takes to upgrade. Thanks for the info.

Do you or does anybody know how much diamonds all in all it takes to fully upgrade Base Julietta?
  • Options
    Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    Noobie wrote: »
    Got it! Thought for a second you're talking about how much diamond it takes to upgrade. Thanks for the info.

Do you or does anybody know how much diamonds all in all it takes to fully upgrade Base Julietta?

I used gold and that took around 1300 give or take.Diamonds would take a fortune though as the last series with diamonds is over 800,000 times 4.