Options

Increase level ... decrease player health!?

geolocogeoloco Registered Users 3 Posts
I've been stuck at level 80 until the latest update. I just hit level 81 and instead of my player health going up (like it normally does) ... it went down (significantly). When I was at level 80, my player health was 99246 ... after advancing to level 81, my health is 83886 ... dropped by 15360!! Anybody else experience this problem? It would be interesting to know what others' player health is at level 81.

Comments

• Options
    legend_alegend_a Registered Users 63 Posts
    geoloco wrote: »
    I've been stuck at level 80 until the latest update. I just hit level 81 and instead of my player health going up (like it normally does) ... it went down (significantly). When I was at level 80, my player health was 99246 ... after advancing to level 81, my health is 83886 ... dropped by 15360!! Anybody else experience this problem? It would be interesting to know what others' player health is at level 81.

same happen to me , this is planned stealing by GLU , they reduce your health once you get to level 81
  • Options
    Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I noticed this as well during a pvp fight. I couldn't figure out how I was losing health so fast against lower opponents. Now I now why and really don't care for it.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Why take something that was'nt broke, and fix it - for the worse!

I hope this wasn't a change to try to fix all the disgruntled talk of diamonds being stollen! You have a choice - turn off your device and get robbed, or leave it on and usually not get robbed. A smart phone is convenient for the game, but not profitable for this one.

Now with weapons being phased out by the week or month and new ones needing pricey upgrades, and doubling prices on the each base as well as diamond production through playing the latest tesla/heavy missions NOT increasing - GLU is clamping down on the vice to squeeze the need to buy gold.

Cue in the song Money by Pink Floyd.
  • Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    legend_a wrote: »
    same happen to me , this is planned stealing by GLU , they reduce your health once you get to level 81

I agree I used some grenades on my opponent and nothing happen to him, it's jus a way to make more money, collect diamonds will cost more. And to upgrade... More expensive, I really don' think you can play that much with out stoping and collect all those diamonds, specially with games crashing, unless for the ones who has to work.
  • Options
    arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    geoloco wrote: »

I have no idea what my player health was or is now as i have never seen it listed anywhere, but it is definitely not the same as b4. I am dying quick, even against opponents much weaker than i. Once again, Glu has managed 2 make this game worse. So where do u find ur player health?
  • Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    If you go to the "Base Upgrades" screen, your health points are shown on the "Player Health" upgrades row. Your health increases with both level increases and when you buy those health base upgrades. I'm level 90, but haven't bought any of the base tier 10 health upgrades yet; my health is 159154.

When I was level 80, with all of the base tier 9 upgrades, my health was 100786.
  • Options
    arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    If you go to the "Base Upgrades" screen, your health points are shown on the "Player Health" upgrades row. Your health increases with both level increases and when you buy those health base upgrades. I'm level 90, but haven't bought any of the base tier 10 health upgrades yet; my health is 159154.

When I was level 80, with all of the base tier 9 upgrades, my health was 100786.
    Found it, TY!