Content Update: The Unchosen

HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
Hello fellow Agents!

As some of you have noticed (iOS) there is some new content today. Below is a bit info on what was added.
  • New Region
    • The Unchosen
    • 78 new missions/contracts/levels (what have you)
  • New weapons
  • Level Cap Increase
    • Now you can continue to level to 90!

And be ready for a new update coming very soon!

Comments

• try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Being Android, can't check it out yet, but thank you very much! Any ETA for that platform - Amazon/Google?

Will we be able to play the full 78 missions, i.e. we won't jump ahead because of level 70 spill over like in the past, and hence we didn't get the gold awards for missed levels?

Will be great to lay off of PVP a bit to enjoy some alone time!
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Being Android, can't check it out yet, but thank you very much! Any ETA for that platform - Amazon/Google?

Will we be able to play the full 78 missions, i.e. we won't jump ahead because of level 70 spill over like in the past, and hence we didn't get the gold awards for missed levels?

Ditto That ... Scorpion
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Android update is now live.
  • coldhartcoldhart Registered Users 27 Posts
    Yep its live on android and working OK up to now (touch wood) lol
  • Dr.MeDr.Me Registered Users 19 Posts
    Those of us still stuck on a lower level ever since our android phones updated to 5.0 may never know what the new level is like. HULK SAD!!!!!!
  • arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Hello fellow Agents!

As some of you have noticed (iOS) there is some new content today. Below is a bit info on what was added.
    • New Region
      • The Unchosen
    • New weapons
    • Level Cap Increase

I got the new region and it looks like i will b able 2 get past level 80, but where r the new weapons u can buy with in game cash, i dont c any?
  • JatotheyJatothey Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hell ya guys. This game really helps the boring parts of my day go better. I am currently under going chemo. So it helps. Thanks for the updates. I look for ward to checking them out. I just it 50. Tonight so 90 is just around the corner !!
  • Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
    arnman wrote: »
    I got the new region and it looks like i will b able 2 get past level 80, but where r the new weapons u can buy with in game cash, i dont c any?

As of now no new weapon offer..in my side i only use 9.0 both coz tje 9.5 only gold can buy for that..
    We must to wait for new update and we an buy by cash to new weapon...!!!
  • YmiePJYmiePJ Registered Users 26 Posts
    Stork007 wrote: »
    As of now no new weapon offer..in my side i only use 9.0 both coz tje 9.5 only gold can buy for that..
    We must to wait for new update and we an buy by cash to new weapon...!!!

May be after completing level 90 the new weapon for game cash will emerge.
  • arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    Hey Handles, what is up with the wimpy $$ rewards in this new region? This is ridiculous, it went back down to $14k, and for the contracts too that u can play anytime just 2 earn more cash. It was $24k in the last region. Why r u guys changing things 4 the worse in this game? First it was taking away our weapon reload times and clip sizes, and now it is going back down 2 ridiculously low $$ rewards in these new missions, but yet i am sure that when a new weapon is finally available 4 purchase with in game cash, the cost 2 update will no doubt have climbed 2 obscene figures? U do know that in most games, as u progress, u shud b offered better rewards, not worse! And also, it appears that winning PVP matches does nothing now 2 improve ur place within a level, as my level bar did not move after 4 or 5 PVP wins, but after only 1 mission win, it did. What is going on Glu, u r really making this unenjoyable 2 play!
  • Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    YmiePJ wrote: »
    May be after completing level 90 the new weapon for game cash will emerge.

No it doesn't.Im level 90 and have completed all new missions.
    No new weapons for cash unlocked this time and it sucks big time.
    I was really looking forward to that 10.0 Sniper rifle Adam as it would have been the one offered.
  • coldhartcoldhart Registered Users 27 Posts
    Nothing to do with the game, i'd j7st like to wish a fellow player good luck with the chemo Jatothey, hope it all works out ok for you m8.
    chin up buddy 👍
  • saravanan_ssaravanan_s Registered Users 1 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Hello fellow Agents!

• New Region
      • The Unchosen
    • New weapons
    • Level Cap Increase

Where is the new weapon...
  • periperi Registered Users 23 Posts
    I reached level 90 and no new weapon in last new update.
    What happen?
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    The description says "New weapons" - if you check out the store and craft areas, there are new weapons. 2 are up for grabs in the global event right now. Glu didn't say everyone could get one.

Maybe a new cash gun will be in the update coming very soon.

As for me, I think we're in a game exploding with too many weapons. It's not worth it to upgrade one before a more powerful one comes out to attempt maxing out again. I guess that may be an Amazon player's bias.
  • Chainarong 99Chainarong 99 Registered Users 2 Posts
  • FoxofFoxof Registered Users 50 Posts
  • BJG73BJG73 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Please Help

Is anyone else having issues with collecting diamonds and transferring them to the base. When i press collect they are not moving to the base and obviously my base diamonds are staying the same, giving me the problem that i can't upgrade my base....
    Any help would be appreciated r a contact for the people that make the game as i can't find any email.

Thanks
    In love the upgrades. Il keep buying guns gold if you all keep it up

In game name. Friggin
    Love it guys keep up he good work il keep buying gold with all these new guns to choose. From lol.

In game name friggin.
    Thanks jay
  • fhookefhooke Registered Users 32 Posts
    Yes. We noticed a lot of cheating!
  • fhookefhooke Registered Users 32 Posts
    try_again wrote: »

What spill over. Nothing carries over.
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    My level is suddenly increased to 100,I have not yet played any contracts after level 90!any idea friends?
  • bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    My level is suddenly increased to 100,I have not yet played any contracts after level 90!any idea friends?

Yes, same problem has been for months. But it has been sent to the dev team for a quick solution.... but that was months ago :-)

It's the XP points that drives the levels so you got bumped those levels due to XP points and you didn't get the gold you were supposed to for every level...
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!