Are Drones Working in Base 10 Levels?

PDQBachPDQBach New MemberRegistered Users 11 Posts
With the new Base 10 levels, I have attacked players with Base 10 levels and they show a drone with their defenses. However I have not encountered a drone in a Base 10 level attack. I am at Base 10 level and always leave the game with a number of drones crafted and activated, and when I return the number of drones I have has been decremented by the number of times I was attacked (had 20 drones, attacked and lost 10 times, 10 drones remaining). Are drones being used in Base level 10 attacks? I understand it would make Base 10 attacks VERY difficult with higher-end drones, but I don't want to be wasting my drones if they aren't being used. Please explain if and how drones are being used in Base level 10 attacks. If they aren't being used I'd like to be compensated for the drones that I have been debited but not used in Base level 10 attacks.

Comments

  • bradr752bradr752 Senior Member Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    PDQBach wrote: »
    With the new Base 10 levels, I have attacked players with Base 10 levels and they show a drone with their defenses. However I have not encountered a drone in a Base 10 level attack. I am at Base 10 level and always leave the game with a number of drones crafted and activated, and when I return the number of drones I have has been decremented by the number of times I was attacked (had 20 drones, attacked and lost 10 times, 10 drones remaining). Are drones being used in Base level 10 attacks? I understand it would make Base 10 attacks VERY difficult with higher-end drones, but I don't want to be wasting my drones if they aren't being used. Please explain if and how drones are being used in Base level 10 attacks. If they aren't being used I'd like to be compensated for the drones that I have been debited but not used in Base level 10 attacks.

    Drones appear to be working in Level 10 the same way they have in earlier levels. You only get compensated for a Drone when you lose a Drone but win the Defense.
  • Mindy82Mindy82 New Member Registered Users 43 Posts
    PDQBach wrote: »
    With the new Base 10 levels, I have attacked players with Base 10 levels and they show a drone with their defenses. However I have not encountered a drone in a Base 10 level attack. I am at Base 10 level and always leave the game with a number of drones crafted and activated, and when I return the number of drones I have has been decremented by the number of times I was attacked (had 20 drones, attacked and lost 10 times, 10 drones remaining). Are drones being used in Base level 10 attacks? I understand it would make Base 10 attacks VERY difficult with higher-end drones, but I don't want to be wasting my drones if they aren't being used. Please explain if and how drones are being used in Base level 10 attacks. If they aren't being used I'd like to be compensated for the drones that I have been debited but not used in Base level 10 attacks.

    I can confirm that you are correct. I have also attacked players with Base 69k defense and they show a drone with their defenses. However I have not encountered a drone in the attack.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Mindy82 wrote: »
    I can confirm that you are correct. I have also attacked players with Base 69k defense and they show a drone with their defenses. However I have not encountered a drone in the attack.

    Haven't encountered this issue as yet ... however

    My personal take on drones may be a little different. I don't think the presence OR absence of a drone (along with it's power rating) for a base attack should be listed at all. First off, drones should be "stealthy" and a surprise. Secondly, they're too easy to destroy with one well placed shot at the beginning usually enough, unless it detects you first and attacks.

    I think a drone HUD icon similar to the rocket icon to warn you of an impending attack is sufficient.

    Now, being able to deploy multiple drones is an idea worth pondering ... along with some bonues for drone kills above the first encounter, provided you win the battle that is *** SMILES ***

    Good Hunting !!!

    SCORPION

    Rest In Pieces ;-) ... ;-) ... ;-)
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • bradr752bradr752 Senior Member Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Mindy82 wrote: »
    I can confirm that you are correct. I have also attacked players with Base 69k defense and they show a drone with their defenses. However I have not encountered a drone in the attack.

    I am getting a lot of false positive indications of Drones as well.
  • bysbys Experienced Member Registered Users 165 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I am getting a lot of false positive indications of Drones as well.

    Same here. Screen says drone but no drone when I get into the match.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • PythonDjangoPythonDjango Experienced Member Registered Users 234 Posts
    I don't know if the drone are always missing, but I have experienced the same behavior where the matchup says there'll be a drone , but it's not there when my opponent's base is level 10.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.