Top all time leaderboard players are quitting

legend_alegend_a Registered Users 63 Posts
I noted for the last month that top 5 players of all time leader board on google play platform are not playing any more & there victory points are not increasing for one month now ,
GLU should notice that players are quitting , because the game update is going on the wrong direction

GLU SHOULD STOP increasing the required GOLD , DIAMOND , TIME required to make any upgrade & reducing the rewards ,
the game is becoming boring

Comments

• LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    Stop spending $$$$$ We ARE ON STRIKE!!! Pass This on!!! We need better support!
  • Mindy82Mindy82 Registered Users 43 Posts
    IOS top all time leaders are still playing crazy. Top leader in ios Tournament is more than 20k AP currently.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Mindy82 wrote: »
    IOS top all time leaders are still playing crazy. Top leader in ios Tournament is more than 20k AP currently.

IOS is still bringing out the big guns. 8 of the Top 10 Leaderboard players are at the top of the Global event leaderboard. To be in contention for th Horus Heavy Gun you need to be over 15000 right now.

I am also playing on the Amazon platform. Leader is at 9970 points. Top 10 is at 5746, Much less competitive.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    legend_a wrote: »
    I noted for the last month that top 5 players of all time leader board on google play platform are not playing any more & there victory points are not increasing for one month now ,
    GLU should notice that players are quitting , because the game update is going on the wrong direction

GLU SHOULD STOP increasing the required GOLD , DIAMOND , TIME required to make any upgrade & reducing the rewards ,
    the game is becoming boring

Agreed ... I still am hoping for a true PvP Arena style event. The Global PvP match-ups (scenarios) are limited. It's more like how quickly you can run though battle with little or no resistance, since you've already seen the "battle" dozens of times before. Maybe make every 10th PvP Match a defensive one where the player actually participates in his own Base Defense.

Again, I'm not sure if game's design can support something like that.

SCORPION
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION