Options

error code 20311

legend_alegend_a Registered Users 63 Posts
every time i get killed in PVP , i get error 20311 and kicked out of game , have to restart although my internet connection is perfect
please fix

Comments

• Options
    Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
    legend_a wrote: »
    every time i get killed in PVP , i get error 20311 and kicked out of game , have to restart although my internet connection is perfect
    please fix

I also got that error...even you win you loss because you disconnected...hehehe
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    legend_a wrote: »
    please fix

I am getting the same bug which reguires me to restart my iPad. I think that the actual error code is 203101. Provides additional incentive not to lose.
  • Options
    TexasjarheadTexasjarhead Registered Users 1 Posts
    I don't lose yet I still get the code
  • Options
    DAGOONDAGOON Registered Users 1 Posts
    I get this too yet my connection is good. Restating my ipad does not help.
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    DAGOON wrote: »
    I get this too yet my connection is good. Restating my ipad does not help.

This must be another one of the "catchall" code error. I just got it while trying to start a battle. Fortunately, for my win streak, the game had not started the battle, so my streak was still intact when I re-started CKS. I do know that this had nothing to do with my Internet connection, because Safari was able connected immediately to the Internet. So there was nothing wrong with my connection.
  • Options
    skywaveskywave Registered Users 59 Posts
    i hope even we get error code we not lose our win streak, before, error code happen, win streak lose, and may be better this error code lost forever