Options

Sniper V.3 just got on my screen but where is the update?

Scorpio11Scorpio11 Registered Users 16 Posts
Sniper V.3 just got on my screen but where is the update?

Comments

• Options
    StageofHistoryStageofHistory Registered Users 18 Posts
    This week... A push notification to my iOS said that as a result, the leagues will be one day shorter.
  • Options
    NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    I am (and still) hoping that it's the other way around. I'm hoping that the Global Event is a day shorter and the league tournaments stay the same. That way it would give us (well some of us anyway) the same 3 days to play for whatever parts we need.

(Fingers crossed. I would cross my toes, too, if I could. But I can't....)
  • Options
    Scorpio11Scorpio11 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Thanks for reply.

If its true that leagues are 1 day shorter, that means (i think) more gold /$$$ out to compete for top part(s) of the weapon, if not complete one.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Amazon notice sent here as well. Will have 47 pieces tonight. Shouldn't be a big problem to pick up 10 more...
    Good luck to iOS - guess it will take a miracle to complete your Bastet.

So, what will GLU screw up, I mean fix and make better now! Fingers crossed for some good stuff. Guess we'll find out Wednesday.
  • Options
    NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    Has anybody else seen the push notification regarding the version 3.0 update? I happened to closed mine (accidentally) right away without looking at it first.

If it is not too much trouble, can someone post a screenshot of it? Thanks a bunch....
  • Options
    Dr.MeDr.Me Registered Users 19 Posts
    I believe 3.0 will fix all the problems. But, I also believe in unicorns...and Santa.:confused::p
  • Options
    Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
    Same here also got that notifications...i can't wait hehehe
  • Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    Noobie wrote: »
    Has anybody else seen the push notification regarding the version 3.0 update? I happened to closed mine (accidentally) right away without looking at it first.

If it is not too much trouble, can someone post a screenshot of it? Thanks a bunch....

Here is a screenshot:
    10zpo39.png
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    FoxofFoxof Registered Users 50 Posts
    bys wrote: »
    Here is a screenshot:
    10zpo39.png
    Takes,I see it.