Options

silver league stopped ?????????

legend_alegend_a Registered Users 63 Posts
why silver league stopped with out informing us? is it because of update ? why update did not postponed to tomorrow
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Messages were pushed to iOS and Amazon apps that the weekly events would be cut short a day for the update.

Obviously, it's very eash to overlook notices, since half the time they are just advertisements, but they were sent. They were also talked about here, too.
  • Options
    Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    I wonder if we will get a chance to get the rest of the parts for the weapons we were building
  • Options
    legend_alegend_a Registered Users 63 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Messages were pushed to iOS and Amazon apps that the weekly events would be cut short a day for the update.

Obviously, it's very eash to overlook notices, since half the time they are just advertisements, but they were sent. They were also talked about here, too.

i did not get any message on android google play says that silver league will not be complete on third day , even HANDLES message on forum about the update did not say so ,even one member asked him exactly about that but he did not answer , the thread is available for every one to see
    this is very stupid action from GLU & contains disrespect for players who invest TIME , MONEY & effort on this game
  • Options
    NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    I know a heads up would have been nice whether or not silver league tournaments will continue after the update. But before we start sounding off, we should wait until the update is over. There still could be another silver league after the update.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Ditto that ... I am on Google Android and I received no such notice. Just announcements for upcoming CKS 3.0 release, but no mention of short League Event ... Ouch !!!

SCORPION
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    ImreefImreef Registered Users 69 Posts
    I didn't see a notification that silver leagues were going to be one day shorter this week. I did see the notification that version 3 was coming out and the new features of it.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Gold League now operational on IOS.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Gold League now operational on IOS.

OK I'll bite ... operational in what sense? CKS 3.0, League Event resumes, OR both? I've got nothing on Google Android as yet?

SCORPION
  • Options
    I noticed that Google Android is now running CKS 3.0 (Great Work) but the Global PvP is now underway so I guess this means Sliver League Day #3 is NOT to be?

Better stock up on MedKits boys, without that 10.5 heavy the Short Range PVP matches are brutal ... with 9.5 Tesla at least I have a fighting chance in Long Range matchups, but that 9.5 heavy is definitely "out gunned".

We really NEED that third day Silver League Event. I'm afraid spending GOLD is out of the question until I get a better weapon ... Jeez

What a shame to waste 45 weapons parts :-(

SCORPION