League Event

Comments

• HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    mcjpayd wrote: »
    Hey glu - wake up!!! where's our 3rd day for the tournament - you did this again on the 3rd day - just like last time with the server maintenance in the middle of the tournament.

There were push notifications sent out regarding this on Monday and Tuesday. Because of the update we cut this weeks league events short by one day.
  • mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    There were push notifications sent out regarding this on Monday and Tuesday. Because of the update we cut this weeks league events short by one day.

I understand that - i saw the quick notification, but I didn't see anything about the events being cut 1 day short. Even so, what are we supposed to do with 40/50 parts crafted??? i spent quite a bit of gold to come in 1st in both days... why bother starting a tournament for something that can't be won? Are you going to have a 3rd day?
    I understand that - i saw the quick notification, but I didn't see anything about the events being cut 1 day short. Even so, what are we supposed to do with 40/50 parts crafted??? i spent quite a bit of gold to come in 1st in both days... why bother starting a tournament for something that can't be won? Are you going to have a 3rd day?

This was the notification text that was sent out:

"Attention! v3.0 Launches this week. Due to the update the weekly Brackets will be one day shorter."
  • periperi Registered Users 23 Posts
    I'm an Android user.After uninstall/install the app,still running v2.0.
    Why?

"Attention! v3.0 Launches this week. Due to the update the weekly Brackets will be one day shorter."

Ok so when was that sent out and why didn't they adjust for this to begin with?
    Like i said, if they knew they were going to update and cut a day short, why have the same points per day for 1st place and never be able to craft the full weapon.
    The only answer i can think of is to make someone buy it later for gold/money, unfortunately it's when that power weapon is on the way out and higher power ones are needed.
    Why have they never implemented a system to buy partially crafted weapons anyways?
    i would have never spent the gold or played the tournament if i knew the Bastet could never be won
    ok i stand corrected... thank you for starting the tourney
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    i would have never spent the gold or played the tournament if i knew the Bastet could never be won

Gold League is now running on IOS. Better get back to it.
    Was just coming here to let you all know that the tournament was started up again for iOS.
  • NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    Was just coming here to let you all know that the tournament was started up again for iOS.

Thanks Handles !!

thanks you Handles! so i guess it just wasn't running for IOS?
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    thanks you Handles! so i guess it just wasn't running for IOS?

Not quite true ... this affected Google Android as well. I wouldn't bet my life on it, but I am good at reading everything (even CKS story-line SMILES) ... I definitely would have noticed a notification about tournament being cut short. I would have never "turned off the engines" on day #2 if I knew there was no tomorrow :-( No sense in going for a win, I said to myself, let the new players have a shot at a stronger weapon ... I'll get the odd parts tomorrow ...

SCORPION
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I definitely would have noticed a notification about tournament being cut short.

SCORPION

I agree with that guy half a days tournament instead of a full single day tournament is a joke unless your willing to spend gold to battle for top rank even in bronze tier for a peuny pathetic 50 gold reward for half a days battle..
  • legend_alegend_a Registered Users 63 Posts

i can confirm that we never received this notification on android google play platform , although i play more than 18 hrs \day
  • legend_alegend_a Registered Users 63 Posts

are you talking about gold\silver league tournament 3rd missing day??, what bout android google play i did the update but i did not find the league 3r day running ?

I noticed that Google Android is now running CKS 3.0 (Great Work) but the Global PvP is now underway so I guess this means Sliver League Day #3 is NOT to be?

Better stock up on MedKits boys, without that 10.5 heavy the Short Range PVP matches are brutal ... with 9.5 Tesla at least I have a fighting chance in Long Range matchups, but that 9.5 heavy is definitely "out gunned".

We really NEED that third day Silver League Event. I'm afraid spending GOLD is out of the question until I get a better weapon ... Jeez

What a shame to waste 45 weapons parts :-(

SCORPION
  • duckmeatduckmeat Registered Users 79 Posts
    Why do you guys let players with 50k attack power sand bag down into the bronze league with those of use with less than 1k power. This guy has 6500VP and is up against players with not even 600. This is stupid. He was no where on the leader board an literally in 3 minutes he had over 80 VP in the league.

This game is un-winnable for those of us who chose to spend 20 dollars instead of 200. I understand that players who spend more should have a different experience, but why even have separate leagues when they can do this stuff?
    A simple mind is entertained by simple things
    duckmeat wrote: »
    Why do you guys let players with 50k attack power sand bag down into the bronze league with those of use with less than 1k power. This guy has 6500VP and is up against players with not even 600. This is stupid. He was no where on the leader board an literally in 3 minutes he had over 80 VP in the league.

This game is un-winnable for those of us who chose to spend 20 dollars instead of 200. I understand that players who spend more should have a different experience, but why even have separate leagues when they can do this stuff?

I sent you a reply to your PM.
  • geolikegeolike Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 22 Posts
    How many days is the SILVER LEAGUE ???
    geolike wrote: »
    How many days is the SILVER LEAGUE ???

THREE ... usually. That's true for all league events
    I am not in a League Event this week on the Amazon platform. I finished the Global in 13th place with 6450 points. I won the Mudslide and qualified for the Silver League, but no event is running pon my Kindle. Players in my clan are competing in the Gold League so I know that the Gold League is up and running. This may mean they have fixed the inequity of putting people who already have the weapon in with people who really need the parts or it may mean that Glu has goofed again.

Can anybody confirm that there is a Silver League going on Amazon?
  • Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    THREE ... usually. That's true for all league events

Lol don't forget the glitches of forgetting to start them,or unannounced maintenance.
    That's why I hit the group I'm in today with what I call shock and awe.Got my 35 parts from
    Global and will complete it today.
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I am not in a League Event this week on the Amazon platform. I finished the Global in 13th place with 6450 points. I won the Mudslide and qualified for the Silver League, but no event is running pon my Kindle. Players in my clan are competing in the Gold League so I know that the Gold League is up and running. This may mean they have fixed the inequity of putting people who already have the weapon in with people who really need the parts or it may mean that Glu has goofed again.

Can anybody confirm that there is a Silver League going on Amazon?

I knew there was a reason I had not heard from you since yesterday morning ... you were too busy WINNING !!! LOL I'm off to Raleigh, NC ... I'll catch up with you guys this evening ...
    I knew there was a reason I had not heard from you since yesterday morning ... you were too busy WINNING !!! LOL I'm off to Raleigh, NC ... I'll catch up with you guys this evening ...

I ended out playing a lot on Amazon. There was an endless stream of 37.2 K Vault Short opponents with Level 9 bases. Easy pickings. I played until my thumbs fell off. Did 3 base upgrades in one day. Unfortunately, I left nothing in my Vault to upgrade my new Mudslide with.

How did you end up?
    I ended out playing a lot on Amazon. There was an endless stream of 37.2 K Vault Short opponents with Level 9 bases. Easy pickings. I played until my thumbs fell off. Did 3 base upgrades in one day. Unfortunately, I left nothing in my Vault to upgrade my new Mudslide with.

How did you end up?

The competition was brutal on Google. I finished RANK #84 8,300 AP (about) ... RANK #90 and avoiding GOLD LEAGUE is gonna be hard going forward.

Costly too ... 1,500 GOLD was used. Gotta get my Amazon Tablet up to speed and SOON LOL
    The competition was brutal on Google. I finished RANK #84 8,300 AP (about) ... RANK #90 and avoiding GOLD LEAGUE is gonna be hard going forward.

Costly too ... 1,500 GOLD was used. Gotta get my Amazon Tablet up to speed and SOON LOL

IOS is about as bad. I quit at 8487 to avoid the Gold League and finished 51st. That means that there were 20 players who finished in the Gold League but outside the top 30 (which was about 11600 when I went to bed). Glu needs to change the threshhold for Gold League. Almost everybody in my Clan had to quit playing to avoid going above 8500.

Ironically, this would make Glu more money and benefit the players as well.

Next Global should be the Sniper. I assume that the competition will be intense, since it seems to be crazy, no matter what weapon is up, but it won't necessarily involve me. I can't see throwing 1500 Gold into the pot for a Sniper.
    IOS is about as bad. I quit at 8487 to avoid the Gold League and finished 51st. That means that there were 20 players who finished in the Gold League but outside the top 30 (which was about 11600 when I went to bed). Glu needs to change the threshhold for Gold League. Almost everybody in my Clan had to quit playing to avoid going above 8500.

Ironically, this would make Glu more money and benefit the players as well.

Next Global should be the Sniper. I assume that the competition will be intense, since it seems to be crazy, no matter what weapon is up, but it won't necessarily involve me. I can't see throwing 1500 Gold into the pot for a Sniper.

The way I see it, spending the extra GOLD to get those 15 extra parts isn't worth it unless you need to save time in the League Event. I think the GOLD is better spent in the League Event to WIN at least one of them outright and collect the remaining 10 parts over the other 2 days. Of course, the LOST DAY threat ALWAYS hangs over us. SMH

But clearly some adjustments need to be made. Another idea would be to simply allow the use of parts in the GOLD LEAGUE. Another proposal someone mentioned would be to allow us to complete a weapon by purchasing the remaining parts in the store. I also like the idea of giving PARTS some sort of trade in value towards the purchase of a similar weapon of the same class.
    The way I see it, spending the extra GOLD to get those 15 extra parts isn't worth it unless you need to save time in the League Event. I think the GOLD is better spent in the League Event to WIN at least one of them outright and collect the remaining 10 parts over the other 2 days. Of course, the LOST DAY threat ALWAYS hangs over us. SMH

But clearly some adjustments need to be made. Another idea would be to simply allow the use of parts in the GOLD LEAGUE. Another proposal someone mentioned would be to allow us to complete a weapon by purchasing the remaining parts in the store. I also like the idea of giving PARTS some sort of trade in value towards the purchase of a similar weapon of the same class.

Apparently the Gold League this week is offering a weapon that was used last time, allowing people to complete the Heavy from the last event.

Maybe somebody in the Gold League will confirm.
  • unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    There was an endless stream of 37.2 K Vault Short opponents with Level 9 bases. Easy pickings.

is this only since 3.01 update? I've never had so many diamonds coming my way. I can only usually upgrade base when a new region is released and i use all heavy and tesla levels. is this going to stay or is it a glitch that will be changed back to small wins again?
    unhappy wrote: »
    is this only since 3.01 update? I've never had so many diamonds coming my way. I can only usually upgrade base when a new region is released and i use all heavy and tesla levels. is this going to stay or is it a glitch that will be changed back to small wins again?

That is when I first noticed it. The supply of soft target 37.2 Vaults has disappeared on the IOS platform, but still is everywhere on Amazon.