Update: v3.0!

HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
V3.0 Update is coming soon and we wanted to give some information on the coming features! Below are what you can expect in the new update:

Support Drones:

· New Drone companion will join you on missions and assist by helping you eliminate your targets
· Find upgrades such as Drone weapons to increase your Drone’s power
· Old Drones can be used to upgrade your new Drone Companion

Clans and Clan Events:

· Join with friends to form Clans
· As part of a Clan work towards victory during special Clan Events!

Chat:

· Use the chat system to talk with other players and find friends
· Talk with Clansmen to organize your Clan for Clan Events!

Update will be released Tomorrow (May 13th 2015). Maintenance will begin at 1:00 am PST/PDT and conclude by 7:00 am PST/PDT.
Prev1

Comments

• saturnringsaturnring Registered Users 43 Posts
    congrats! i ll reinstall the game now!!!
  • NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    V3.0 Update will be released Tomorrow (May 13th 2015). Maintenance will begin at 1:00 am PST/PDT and conclude by 7:00 am PST/PDT.

Thanks for the heads up, Handles. Looking forward to it.

By the way, any changes in the Global Event and League Tournaments formats? Thanks....
  • legend_alegend_a Registered Users 63 Posts
    thanks for the early notice ,
    we wish that is the case for any future update
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    re: support drones - hope this means mission events will get tougher?

Just got to remember, "don't shoot my own drone" in a mission <laughing>.

Clans sound very interesting. Wonder what quality / diversity of weapons will be up for grabs?
  • periperi Registered Users 23 Posts
    Heyyy what time is it?
    Hahahaha
  • FoxofFoxof Registered Users 50 Posts
    peri wrote: »
    Heyyy what time is it?
    Hahahaha
    Night time, we are in hard forking to develope new ver.
  • chaith_jchaith_j Registered Users 1 Posts
    Many might have completed the unchosen area missions. So there is no use of companion drone for them except the free contracts. If they are available for PvP also then it'll be something
  • Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    Io's version not working yet but old android is. Any idea when it will be pushed out to android
  • Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Updated now. Drone is so very very cool.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    IOS upgrade now available
    I have updated the game. I have checked the extra features. I have been online for a while, but no sign of silver league tournament invite.

Handles, what gives?? How are we going to complete/craft our weapons now??
  • Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Noobie wrote: »
    I have updated the game. I have checked the extra features. I have been online for a while, but no sign of silver league tournament invite.

Handles, what gives?? How are we going to complete/craft our weapons now??

New daily event took. A little time to finally pop up for bronze tier after updating the game to v3 so give it time
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Yeah, he posted in another thread that he was getting the event.
  • Jimadair347Jimadair347 Registered Users 1 Posts
    What happened to all the old drone parts we collected? Will we get credit for any we had. They seem to have disappeared..
  • RichardhitsRichardhits Registered Users 3 Posts
    After the IOS update, I no longer have my old drone parts, or the drones that I won in the pvc, what's more I went into the campaign and played for new parts collected 6 and they are not in inventory either. Let me know if any one figures out what is up with that, please.
    What happened to all the old drone parts we collected? Will we get credit for any we had. They seem to have disappeared..
  • Mindy82Mindy82 Registered Users 43 Posts
    After the IOS update, I no longer have my old drone parts, or the drones that I won in the pvc, what's more I went into the campaign and played for new parts collected 6 and they are not in inventory either. Let me know if any one figures out what is up with that, please.

The old Drones you got from previous version can only use for upgrade the New Drone. Click Home tab, then upgrade Drone, you will see your Drones in there.
  • FoxofFoxof Registered Users 50 Posts
    Mindy82 wrote: »
    The old Drones you got from previous version can only use for upgrade the New Drone. Click Home tab, then upgrade Drone, you will see your Drones in there.
    Waste of diamond to upgrade with the old drones. Skip them.
    Handles,

With version 3.0, if somebody successfully attacked your base and you lost your "upgraded" drone with it, would you have to start building/upgrading your drone again from scratch? Thanks....
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I noticed that Google Android is now running CKS 3.0 (Great Work) but the Global PvP is now underway so I guess this means Sliver League Day #3 is NOT to be?

Better stock up on MedKits boys, without that 10.5 heavy the Short Range PVP matches are brutal ... with 9.5 Tesla at least I have a fighting chance in Long Range matchups, but that 9.5 heavy is definitely "out gunned".

We really NEED that third day Silver League Event. I'm afraid spending GOLD is out of the question until I get a better weapon ... Jeez

What a shame to waste 45 weapons parts :-(

SCORPION
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • zubr2009zubr2009 Registered Users 2 Posts
    it is certainly good, but not yet corrected a lot of mistakes from the old. and then rode new))

admin, which prevents us from playing) with the new update comes a new bug and her name when connecting: DLC Ststus: "error during bundles loading". Who of you I say, administrators, what is it?

sorry for the bad english, it's machine translation
  • zubr2009zubr2009 Registered Users 2 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I noticed that Google Android is now running CKS 3.0 (Great Work) but the Global PvP is now underway so I guess this means Sliver League Day #3 is NOT to be?

Better stock up on MedKits boys, without that 10.5 heavy the Short Range PVP matches are brutal ... with 9.5 Tesla at least I have a fighting chance in Long Range matchups, but that 9.5 heavy is definitely "out gunned".

We really NEED that third day Silver League Event. I'm afraid spending GOLD is out of the question until I get a better weapon ... Jeez

What a shame to waste 45 weapons parts :-(

SCORPION

O thou cool, very cool))
    I kill Tesla 6 players to the protection of 68,000:Д
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts

When you open up the Drone menu you will see on the right side a punch of icons with "+" and under them a button named "Fuse". If you click on one of the + buttons you will be brought into a menu where you can fuse old drones and drone parts to level up your Drone companion.

Fusing costs diamonds.
  • PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    NOTE to admins. I'm on the Amazon (Kindle HDX) version 3, and noticed that when I click into another player's profile, their weapons and base info is displayed, but the support drone info is always the same (and identical to my drone), so I think that's a bug.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    When you open up the Drone menu you will see on the right side a punch of icons with "+" and under them a button named "Fuse". If you click on one of the + buttons you will be brought into a menu where you can fuse old drones and drone parts to level up your Drone companion.

Fusing costs diamonds.

Fusing costs 5600 per 8 XP which is the same as buying a new part, so there is no point to trading in your old drones.

For a while I believe that the trade-in was only 2800, but that has disappeared. It may be that these trade-ins only have value at lower levels. (I am at Level 59, Power 5150)

Classic Glu economics: offer a trade-in program where they value your trade-in at zero.
  • Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    For a while I believe that the trade-in was only 2800, but that has disappeared.

Classic Glu economics: offer a trade-in program where they value your trade-in at zero.

Yes good one. This is my thoughts exactly.
  • coldhartcoldhart Registered Users 27 Posts
    I thought there was going to be a new region and new contracts???
  • PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    They're still considering "The Unchosen" to be new.
  • coldhartcoldhart Registered Users 27 Posts
    Lol nice one Python...while they're at it how about giving us something to spend our ingame dollars on, I've got millions and f$ck all to spend them on, what ****** are are they.
  • 7JOE7JOE Registered Users 8 Posts
    7JOE I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH GRAPHICS/Hmi bubbles in weapon craft/drone craft my name is 7JOE I PLAY On KINDLE FIRE if you can't help a person who was patient and nice ( 3months and waiting , no vulgarity) just say thanks for your hard earned money bub and take a hike I will not bother you afterwards. 7JOE KINDLE FIRE weapon craft/drone craft
  • 7JOE7JOE Registered Users 8 Posts
    7JOE I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH GRAPHICS/Hmi bubbles in weapon craft/drone craft my name is 7JOE I PLAY On KINDLE FIRE if you can't help a person who was patient and nice ( 3months and waiting , no vulgarity) just say thanks for your hard earned money bub and take a hike I will not bother you afterwards. 7JOE KINDLE FIRE weapon craft/drone craft