Feedback

Comments

• Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
    V3 mini tweet suggestion on chat client..

If you change the background colour of the time stamped dark blue shade on chat boxes it will improve the ability to see when posts were made a little easier as the time/ date stamp is to dark to be seen with a dark blue background shade.

Other than that job well done overall with the v3 update !
  • Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
    fj40eric wrote: »
    Post-update (iOS) bug: when checking on the stats of my fellow clan members (possibly other players too - haven't checked), the drone stats displayed are just a copy of my drone stats.

Seems to not effect everyone as mines are updating as normal.

You can only browse other players profiles from clan member lists and league rank boards. No profiles are access able by clicking names of users In chat client
  • cchung1263cchung1263 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can someone help me. I lost everything with update. Games starts as if I was starting as a new player although it also signs me into amazon.
    Handles wrote: »
    Hello my fellow players!

We are opening this thread so that you, the players, can provide feedback on anything in game. Be it events and/or "bugs" that you come across.

Please describe the issue you are reporting and provide any screen shots or even video if you can. Also please provide us with what type of device you are using and what OS version you are on.

As always please follow forum rules when posting.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Same thing happened to me on V2.0 update. Amazon didn't show the update, so went to Google Play and updated. Lost all weapons, handle, XP... as a new player.
    Solution was to delete the game, by that time Amazon was showing the update, downloaded that and had everything back.

Which download did you get originally, and did you change to the other this update?
  • freeddlfreeddl Registered Users 2 Posts
    Since the V3.0 update I can't load the game at all. Gets to 'Loading Configs' for long time .Pleast help me~
    Android tablets samsung T700
    my name in the game :freeddl
  • 5L4Y3R5L4Y3R Registered Users 1 Posts
    I found a better solution without uninstall the app.
    Go under Settings/Apps, select the Amazon Appstore and clear the cache, after few minutes your automatic upgrade should start, if not clear data also and login again into the Amazon Appstore, now under "Your Applications" (Appstore options) open button should be switched to upgrade button (working with V2.0 and V3.0 because the problem is caused by Amazon Appstore not CKS) :cool:
  • PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    I posted this in the wrong thread yesterday:

NOTE to admins. I'm on the Amazon (Kindle HDX) version 3, and noticed that when I click into another player's profile, their weapons and base info is displayed, but the support drone info is always the same (and identical to my drone), so I think that's a bug.

Also, I lost a PvP match today. My AP awards reset for the broken streak (1 for a loss, followed by 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, and 25 for subsequent consecutive wins). However, the PvP screen "Win Streak" counter did not reset -- it's acting like a total tournament wins counter instead of a win streak counter now.
  • TBKTBK Registered Users 20 Posts
    counter will reset upon exiting the game
  • TBKTBK Registered Users 20 Posts
    Just lost a PVP due to player not responding to any commands. I am using an Android phone. Has anyone else had this happen?
    TBK wrote: »
    Just lost a PVP due to player not responding to any commands. I am using an Android phone. Has anyone else had this happen?

About 3 times. Short attack from left rear of lower floor. Get caught behind electronics rack on your first right move.

You either just let the clock count down and loose, or hit pause button (only button that works) and forfeit. Then, restart your win streak, ugh!
  • NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    Handles,

Is it possible to arrange the drone parts together in a way so you do not have to scroll from one end to the other if you're trying to upgrade that part of the drone - much like how the old drones were? Thanks....
  • DvdrysDvdrys Registered Users 7 Posts
    Handles,

Diamonds are being taken from my base, These diamonds have been collected. Why is this happening?! I'm loosing thousands of diamonds a day because if this is issue. When can I expect this to be fixed?
  • Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
    Glu and company
    What were they thinking? With this update, we would not realize what you intended ?
    Far from improving , you have made ​​things worse , with crude attempt to sneak ghosts players ; taking from diamonds made, while we try to find a more even rival our attack ... Thousands and thousands of jewels used in an absolute wheel of fortune , until finally find one with whom you can measure yourself in battle.
    Far from favoring the customer, you provide the same things that are always in the top positions .
    You have not stopped to think that these players have hacked the game?
    With this, what you have done is that I quit the game, and believe me, behind me, many people will leave , because it is not fair or competitive play.
    Promises you made , stayed in the air and you have not had the courage to face reality and give a fair explanation ...
  • 7JOE7JOE Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hi to whom it may concern,
    I placed a request asking for help with a bug/glitch not sure. With My weapon craft and drone craft unable to navigate system because of lack of graphics/him.
    My name 7JOE I play on kindle fire. I have spent a lot of money. I was told someone would help me 3 months ago checked in a month later with no response. 7JOE KINDLE FIRE please help me. Thank you again hopefully my patience and nice attitude will pay off
  • itman2000myitman2000my Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi, just a suggestion on CLAN/group.

It would be good, that if players are in a CLAN/group, the CLAN members can:-
    1. can give away their guns to another CLAN member.
    2. can give away their resources, ie. GOLD, $$, DIAMONDS, stores to another CLAN member

This will help improve the members to be more competitive.

TQ
    Upgrading a drone gun or ray (mounted component) locks up my Kindle Fire HDX (and is being reported to lock up other platforms) likely because all of the individual components we've won can't be rendered. Level 1 components should "stack" like the version 2 drones drones and parts do when upgrading the drone body.

Even the drone component "change" page is almost unusable because there are too many level one components of any type/power to render. Those should "stack" too.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Upgrading a drone gun or ray (mounted component) locks up my Kindle Fire HDX (and is being reported to lock up other platforms) likely because all of the individual components we've won can't be rendered. Level 1 components should "stack" like the version 2 drones drones and parts do when upgrading the drone body.

Even the drone component "change" page is almost unusable because there are too many level one components of any type/power to render. Those should "stack" too.

My HDX won't load the weapons upgrade page, neither will my brand new iPad I think your analysis is correct. I was toying with clearing out the cache on the Kindle, but don't know how to do it. I don't suppose that is part of your skillset? I don't suppose it will help, but I would like to give it a try.
    Nope, I'm a back-end Web programmer (I've done Java servlets, but currently write Python language/Django framework apps) and have only learned enough about IOS/Android programming to know that you need to specialize in those platforms much more than I did (or wanted to) in order to be effective.
    Nope, I'm a back-end Web programmer (I've done Java servlets, but currently write Python language/Django framework apps) and have only learned enough about IOS/Android programming to know that you need to specialize in those platforms much more than I did (or wanted to) in order to be effective.

Sounds like that makes you fully qualified to be a GLU programmer! ;)
  • NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    Handles/Glu,

You really have to do a better job in implementing any update. With all the issues players are having, you add this into the mix and it makes the situation even worst. Matches that have been won would be lost. No diamonds to collect. And above all, win streak will be lost also.

Suggestion:

Why don't you guys - i.e. Handles/Glu/Development Team, etc.. - send a pop up message stating that in so and so time there will be a game restart/network resync?

This will give every single player ample time to do whatever they need to do - i.e. finish up a match, etc....
  • Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Agreed this would save the players their win streaks and gold spent trying not to start over. New content msgs suck!
  • MikeRCMikeRC Registered Users 1 Posts
    I suggest everyone get on LinkedIn with Glu CEO, Niccolo DeMasi, and let him know just how disappointed you are that his company is perfectly happy to take all our money while his programmers put out such a pitiful product!! They need to fix the game. I don't know about you all but I can hardly play the fame without it crashing!! Forget trying to get a win streak going.
    And I get the same BS all of you get everytime I complain, "they are working on it", such BS!!
    Maybe Niccolo will care enough to get on somebody's ***, it's worth a try, nobody else seems to give a ****.
    There are several other threads about the Android platform silver league event not starting today, but I'll post it as a bug report. The day's almost half over, and the silver league event still hasn't started. There are lots of angry players who are unable to complete crafting their Narwhal Tesla rifles.
  • bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    sounds like that makes you fully qualified to be a glu programmer! ;)

:);):):);)
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • JanbenzonJanbenzon Registered Users 23 Posts
    The new upgrade sucks! There are many issues to be resolve.
    - the game keep on crashing and losing the winning streaks and not getting the diamonds. So called update or whatever reason keep popping up.
    - even if you have upgraded the weapons, if you're up against an opponent that has a defense points same as your attack points, the weapons are either slow to fire and/or reload unlike when playing against a lesser opponent
    - cannot access or upgrade the healing ray and others in the drone.
    There are many issues and problems that hopefully the glu team could address very quickly so that players like me would still be interested to play.
  • Snakeshot21Snakeshot21 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Game frezzs up trying to upgrade drones guns have to log out n get back in to just to keep playing
    Not exactly a bug, but can you please delete forum user sinsinseller and all of his posts trying to sell stolen credit card numbers?
    Be careful Python, I think he works for GLU as upper management.
  • Plushyarc84Plushyarc84 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having problems where when I try to play the pvp it takes my diamonds and forces me to restart the game and doesn't refund the diamonds. I also tried using gold it did the same thing when I was finally able to play pvp as soon as I killed the player it forced me to restart the game again and it went as a loss when the enemy was clearly dead. I've lost around 3,000 in diamonds and 10 on gold.
    If this is a restart due to the Content Update screen, yes, many have been bit by that bug, but no recognition of it being worked on. Many a winning streak has been dashed by this nasty bug.