Options

what can I do with cash in v3.0?

periperi Registered Users 23 Posts
No weapon for cash in v3.0
What can I do with my cash?

Comments

• Options
    twoloszyntwoloszyn Registered Users 34 Posts
    I was thinking the exact same thing. Also, after completing The Unchosen campaign the tier 10 for cash weapons have not been made available to purchase. Is this because I didn't complete the tesla rifle portion of the new region? When are these guns going to be made available?
  • Options
    Neo1800Neo1800 Registered Users 94 Posts
    Pretty much done here as well - $35K cash - mid level 19, not going anywhere further.
    Just started the day before v3, when cash worked to upgrade weapon - not any more.
    Cheers

Major update -
    Just discovered a cash buy for new assault weapon never noticed before.
    Now after wasting tons of diamonds on worthless assault weapon trying to upgrade it,
    that would never have had a chance against new enemies in Russian level.
    It's a Viper X42 - 424 power vs 262 trying to upgrade.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    twoloszyn wrote: »
    I was thinking the exact same thing. Also, after completing The Unchosen campaign the tier 10 for cash weapons have not been made available to purchase. Is this because I didn't complete the tesla rifle portion of the new region? When are these guns going to be made available?

I have completed the region, including the Tesla missions. No new weapons for cash. I currently have 15.5 million in game money with nothing to use it for.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Neo1800 wrote: »
    Pretty much done here as well - $35K cash - mid level 19, not going anywhere further.
    Just started the day before v3, when cash worked to upgrade weapon - not any more.
    Cheers

Major update -
    Just discovered a cash buy for new assault weapon never noticed before.
    Now after wasting tons of diamonds on worthless assault weapon trying to upgrade it,
    that would never have had a chance against new enemies in Russian level.
    It's a Viper X42 - 424 power vs 262 trying to upgrade.

Here's a Tip: I hope it's not too late but it's best to invest in better weapon now if you can afford it.

SCORPION
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Right, sitting on $37k cash & 5 gold was going nowhere,
    and killing the same group in the only 2 spots in Asia campaign that only dish out cash.
    Now I've jumped to level 21 from 19 in just a few minutes with new weapon.
    These new terrorists are wearing me down.

Update- Darnit, well that didn't last long, already required to upgrade to 444 from 428.
    Then lost 2000 diamonds of 4000 won with base too small. - lol
    3 steps up - 4 back....
  • Options
    Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I have completed the region, including the Tesla missions. No new weapons for cash. I currently have 15.5 million in game money with nothing to use it for.
    I don't have any inside information on this as it's just a guess but when the do the monthly release for the new region in June they probably will release the 10.0 sniper and 10.0 assault at that time.
    They were releasing them a month ahead of schedule and nobody would play the global tournaments on the assault week and the sniper week.
    So not as much money for Glu for two weeks out of the month they said hmmmm how can we fix that?I know let's hold the cash guns up a month and make them think they have to play tournaments in order to get the guns they need.
    So I'm going to just kick around and wait till June and see if my theory is right and in the meantime build up my drone.
  • Options
    Neo1800 wrote: »
    Right, sitting on $37k cash & 5 gold was going nowhere,
    and killing the same group in the only 2 spots in Asia campaign that only dish out cash.
    Now I've jumped to level 21 from 19 in just a few minutes with new weapon.
    These new terrorists are wearing me down.

Update- Darnit, well that didn't last long, already required to upgrade to 444 from 428.
    Then lost 2000 diamonds of 4000 won with base too small. - lol
    3 steps up - 4 back....

You're Learning :-)
  • Options
    Merc316 wrote: »
    I don't have any inside information on this as it's just a guess but when the do the monthly release for the new region in June they probably will release the 10.0 sniper and 10.0 assault at that time.
    They were releasing them a month ahead of schedule and nobody would play the global tournaments on the assault week and the sniper week.
    So not as much money for Glu for two weeks out of the month they said hmmmm how can we fix that?I know let's hold the cash guns up a month and make them think they have to play tournaments in order to get the guns they need.
    So I'm going to just kick around and wait till June and see if my theory is right and in the meantime build up my drone.

I believe there will be a sale this weekend.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I believe there will be a sale this weekend.
    I had a new content restart this afternoon - that was my guess.
  • Options
    Aaron GAaron G Registered Users 58 Posts
    I had the same issue. Unlock a new region but cash is useless. Every time they updated the version it get harder and harder to play. Will they fix this I doubted it. They only want you to spend more money to buy golds?
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    I had a new content restart this afternoon - That was my guess.
    My thought as well,
    seeing my short lived sample of what's to come.

Apply Torture to edge of therapy.
  • Options
    periperi Registered Users 23 Posts
    I'm in Level 90
    My weapons are:
    Scalpel (on the top upgrade)
    Scorcher (on the top upgrade)
    All regions cleared
    After v3.0 update can't use my cash for anything.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    This game is 2 sided - missions and pvp. Missions will get you sniper and assault, I'm sure 10x will be offered soon (never soon enough!).

PvP offers way more weapons, now going to 10.5x stage. Very difficult to impossible for people that can't give 5 minutes every hour of every day to. But there are some methods to achieve these secondary (super) tesla and heavy and primary weapons.
  • Options
    Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    It is possible, that weapon 11.5 Glu prepare for game tester?

I never had any experience to fight with any of them except some real top 3 players which are true players.