Options

Gold subscription

Steve_SSteve_S Registered Users 30 Posts
OK, for the second month in a row my gold subscription did not post to my account. 2 days ago, my card was charged; however, the gold has yet to show up in my account. Just like last month, I've had to submit a ticket and said for days for a response/resolution. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    Steve_SSteve_S Registered Users 30 Posts
    Update: Credit card was charged on 5/12 (4 days ago!), and no gold in my account much less a response from glu (not even in this thread either!). Gotta love this awesome customer service... So, I resolved the issue myself with Google Play - filed a complaint and they're issuing a full refund. So, glu will be receiving no more real world cash from me, and the game will be uninstalled shortly. Game was fun, but not worth the hassle and frustration in dealing with issues with lackluster customer service.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    If you enjoy the game, then don't walk away from game because of the subscription glitch. Just pay real time when you need the gold, subscription might get you 50 more bars (depending on the subscription level). You'll burn that in a couple of full energy recharges anyways. Besides you may not get the GOLD when you actually need it when using a subscription.

I tried a subscription awhile back and cancelled it for the same reason. You'll get the gold about a week after you tell customer care, but you're right in that it's not worth the hassle.

SCORPION
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    DonnatellaDonnatella Registered Users 5 Posts
    Agree agree agree!