server locked up??

ddd33ddd33 Registered Users 35 Posts
game started spinning and not loading about 30 minutes ago. Is the server down as I can't see any issues with connection on my end. Was at 200 in pv contest so hopefully it's not just me and I drop out of top 250.

Comments

• michigan_killermichigan_killer Registered Users 38 Posts
    Same thing with me started at around 9p.m.eastern,still that way as of 12:30p.m.e.s.t.
    I'm getting unable to connect to server 1001000 check my connections. It's not my signal,I'm on same device online now.
    101000 code sorry
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    ddd33 wrote: »
    game started spinning and not loading about 30 minutes ago. Is the server down as I can't see any issues with connection on my end. Was at 200 in pv contest so hopefully it's not just me and I drop out of top 250.

I just had the same thing happen on the Amazon platform. Not loading, which is a drag since I am supposed to be in the Gold League competition.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    The drones parts list has probably filled up LOL

Just fought a battle ... Google is AOK.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • ddd33ddd33 Registered Users 35 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    The drones parts list has probably filled up LOL

Just fought a battle ... Google is AOK.

So it is still spinning at "loading" if this is the problem how do you fix it??
    Assuming the server hasn't died, clearing the cache may help. ONLY the cache, do not clear DATA.
    Assuming the server hasn't died, clearing the cache may help.

How? With a PC I am pretty capable of fixing things but not with this Samsung Galaxy. I have no clue where to go to get into things and play with them.
    Is the problem you're experiencing appear during STARTUP or were you in the game and can't start a match? If it's the latter, then the server is most likely not responding for some reason. If it's the former, it's a networking problem and you can't connect and if you're in the game DO NOT leave, you won't get back in !!!
    How? With a PC I am pretty capable of fixing things but not with this Samsung Galaxy. I have no clue where to go to get into things and play with them.

Go to SETTINGS ... look for APPS, TAP it ... look for Contract Killer: Sniper, tap it ... tap CLEAR CACHE

DO NOT TAP CLEAR DATA

FYI settings icon is a toothed GEAR :-)
    Is the problem you're experiencing appear during STARTUP or were you in the game and can't start a match? If it's the latter, then the server is most likely not responding for some reason. If it's the former, it's a networking problem and you can't connect and if you're in the game DO NOT leave, you won't get back in !!!

It started when I was waiting for energy so decided to go to campaign and get some drone update stuff. It just spun trying to load. Turned of unit and now it spins in start-up with a tiny bit looking like it loaded and it says "loading" Has been since 9pm last night. Have shut off wifi, turn unit off and restarted multiple times same thing every time.
    Actually have to get some work done and go to a meeting will try when I get a chance. Hopefully it works, thanks.
    Actually have to get some work done and go to a meeting will try when I get a chance. Hopefully it works, thanks.

cool that worked and I survived not playing the last 4 hrs and finished 244 so didn't fall out of top 250.
    cool that worked and I survived not playing the last 4 hrs and finished 244 so didn't fall out of top 250.

Great ... now get crackin' ** SMILES **

SCORPION