Options

Uber weapons where are they?

rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
Went up against a player named Megadeath, he was fully maxed base and drone
weapons were Oris Elite 10 5 Heavy, Landslide 11.5 Tesla, Flute 11.0 Sniper, Cello 11.5 Assault

Comments

• Options
    RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts
    You win the uber weapons by winning PVP tournaments or spending lots of gold in VIP events.
    Huggles, Raylina
  • Options
    periperi Registered Users 23 Posts
    ...or being a cheater user.
  • Options
    Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Can someone explain how come you got new weapon during the tournament, for instance I see Top score leader all time, has use Tesla called Nadir that he won from Gold League first week. But this after his Tesla change to Landslide at Maximum.

Who give him this Tesla today, so it's just privilege for Top score leader.
  • Options
    rastafari wrote: »
    Went up against a player named Megadeath, he was fully maxed base and drone
    weapons were Oris Elite 10 5 Heavy, Landslide 11.5 Tesla, Flute 11.0 Sniper, Cello 11.5 Assault

Handle, please confirm us where are Cello and Lanslide come from?

Why don't give us same privilege as Top scorer?
  • Options
    sazz16sazz16 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Cello & Landslide are from VIP Events
  • Options
    Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    sazz16 wrote: »
    Really which VIP event were they from? Not from this one. Did I miss these on a past event?
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    There was supposed to be a Weapons Sale this weekend. In fact, I am still getting the pop-up notifications with photos of the higher rated weapons ... not one of them appear to be on sale, in fact there are NO sales items at all ...

SCORPION
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    My low end iOS game at tier 4, there's two 50% off teslas, 4.5x and 5.5x. 7-800 diamonds I'm tempted but don't play that much in my wife's iPad.
  • Options
    So does this imply that once you reach a higher tier, that there will be no sale items offered? My weapons are maxed out 9.5s, and have been for awhile now, lost my chance at 10.5 heavy due to last week's upgrade fiasco and now there are no sale items for me at all when there are 10s and 11s out there? If I were the paranoid type, I'd think they were trying to drive me and my GOLD away from the game ...
  • Options

Both weapons never put for VIP event before. Glu will never put strong Tesla like Landslide in VIP event, but may be in Gold League next few weeks.

That's why I wonder where's Landslide come from? Or they provide this weapon for Game Tester? If it's true, then we will never compete with them in any weeks, except top cash spender like Bradr can do!!

BTW, I am in Tier 10, but still never see any good weapons for sell in this week as well.
  • Options
    Both weapons never put for VIP event before. Glu will never put strong Tesla like Landslide in VIP event, but may be in Gold League next few weeks.

That's why I wonder where's Landslide come from? Or they provide this weapon for Game Tester? If it's true, then we will never compete with them in any weeks, except top cash spender like Bradr can do!!

BTW, I am in Tier 10, but still never see any good weapons for sell in this week as well.

Several weeks back, I won the Mercury heavy weapon in a PvP, which was one of the highest rated heavies (9.5) at the time (only the Mars also rated at 9.5) had better fire power, but I do remember other 9.0s and 9.5s available for GOLD because I debated what would be a better choice, to compete for the highest in PvP or buy a lesser, but still effective, weapon outright. I haven't had that option in weeks. This was also true for snipers, assaults and teslas as well. In fact I had to make the same decision about my Tesla, which is the "oldest" of my 9.5s.

I'm now wondering if sale items offered are based on campaigns completed since I was still taking open contracts at the time. I have long since finished those campaigns ... in fact now that I think about it, the sale items started drying up around the same time ... Hmmm and these weren't the in campaign sale items either, these were better rated.
  • Options

Would be great for Handles or someone to answer this. My guess is no answer as usual.
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    So does this imply that once you reach a higher tier, that there will be no sale items offered? My weapons are maxed out 9.5s, and have been for awhile now, lost my chance at 10.5 heavy due to last week's upgrade fiasco and now there are no sale items for me at all when there are 10s and 11s out there? If I were the paranoid type, I'd think they were trying to drive me and my GOLD away from the game ...

The first priority will be for you to pay gold to win each weeks weapon. Second priority will be to sell old weapons in the store. The low power player is tempted for me to pay. My high power player already had 9.5 to 10.5 weapons, and they can get more out of making incremental steps on secondary weapons and upgrades than our reasoning minds want to pay for.

The number of special heavies and teslas seems staggering almost weekly.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    The first priority will be for you to pay gold to win each weeks weapon. Second priority will be to sell old weapons in the store.

Sell old weapons? Where? How? I've got plenty of them *** SMILES ***
  • Options
    sazz16sazz16 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Really which VIP event were they from? Not from this one. Did I miss these on a past event?

Landslide is from this current VIP Event. It appears when you claim the last part of the event.
  • Options
    Landslide is from this current VIP Event. It appears when you claim the last part of the event.

So how much more gold do you have to spend to get the Landslide in the end??
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Sell old weapons? Where? How? I've got plenty of them *** SMILES ***

I can't believe I said this? I plead temporary insanity. Please ignore that post in total.

One correction, on the week of the Mercury, the 1-10 place weapon was the Venus. This was my first top 10 win. I then won the Mercury in the silver leagues only because I wanted to get the 50 gold, and everyone I was up against didn't play that far. Then after the weapons were awarded, GLU cut the power of both weapons. Glu giveth, Glu taketh away...
  • Options
    I can't believe I said this? I plead temporary insanity. Please ignore that post in total.

One correction, on the week of the Mercury, the 1-10 place weapon was the Venus. This was my first top 10 win. I then won the Mercury in the silver leagues only because I wanted to get the 50 gold, and everyone I was up against didn't play that far. Then after the weapons were awarded, GLU cut the power of both weapons. Glu giveth, Glu taketh away...

I couldn't believe it as I read it ... NO JOY ... I do remember this and I believe the MARS was on sale afterwards, maybe ?? I built my Mercury from parts, that much I do remember ... think I placed 89th in Global that week ... Venus / Mars I could be mistaken :-(

Do you think ... "I'm now wondering if sale items offered are based on campaigns completed since I was still taking open contracts at the time. I have long since finished those campaigns ... in fact now that I think about it, the sale items started drying up around the same time ... Hmmm and these weren't the in campaign sale items either, these were better rated." ...

... has anything to do with anything?
  • Options
    Mars was mentioned at the time - it could have been on one of the other platforms iOS/Google Play.

David T (where is he?) has commented about the absence of weapons offered for gold prices in the store sales. Never paid much attention to them back when a couple hundred gold was all I had.
  • Options
    Mars was mentioned at the time - it could have been on one of the other platforms iOS/Google Play.

David T (where is he?) has commented about the absence of weapons offered for gold prices in the store sales. Never paid much attention to them back when a couple hundred gold was all I had.

I'm on Google Play. You're right I do think David T mentioned something along these lines, I'll look for the post ... THX
  • Options
    legend_alegend_a Registered Users 63 Posts

u mean u will get them for free after u spend 6000 gold ? or they will have additional price ?
  • Options

Is it claim in Super VIP event when you spend 15,000 Gold or 21,000 ?

I am not understand correctly from Bradr post whether spend 15,000 or 21,000 then got state of art weapon like Landslide or Cacharon.
  • Options
    It would be a total of 15000 gold which would cost you $500.00 cash. A lot of money for those "uber" weapons. Guess we will see what next weeks event brings.
  • Options
    Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    It would be a total of 15000 gold which would cost you $500.00 cash. A lot of money for those "uber" weapons. Guess we will see what next weeks event brings.
    I agree,that's a whole lot of money for a game that give it a month or two and those weapons are obsolete.
    I don't see a uber weapon out there that I need bad enough to spend 500.00 on.