information about fake players

legend_alegend_a Registered Users 63 Posts
fake players are true , i don't have problem with this actually it solved few problems for us like
cannot find opponent message
& allow us to get good amount of diamonds & find equivalent & reasonable targets
u can now if u played against fake player or not by seeing his profile from battle log , if he is fake u will get the message " player info not available "
other wise he is real
fake players should not be attacking , they most probably defensing only

but my problem with GLU why they give too many fake players MAX drone power 369K
they know that we don't have a chance against it , it will kill us before we even see it
glu should make the fake players drone powers more reasonable

Comments

• Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    You can also tell the fake ones by their VP. They usually have very few and their defense is maxed out
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    EXACTLY ... actually these "phantom" players have probably been an integral part of the game from it's earlier releases but what makes the latest incarnation of CKS so disappointing are the number of max'd out drones. Adding to the frustration is that they are now more OFFENSIVE in nature and all but impossible to detect until you're fired upon. A max'd out drone can take you out with a single missile, at the very beginning and knowing where they might appear is of little use, since he comes out firing at times.

The drone's size and color of white only adds to the difficulty. Change it to black for starters so we can at least see the little buggers before it's too late. The old drones were way too easy since they just sat there hovering waiting for you to attack and most of these could be taken out with the first shot ... a balance somewhere in between might be welcomed.

One of my first opponents in league tournament has only 7 victory points, so it's fairly obvious he didn't compete in Global PvP LMAO ... but that's not the real problem. These players have max'd out defenses AND drones and all you can do is skip the battle and find a more suitable opponent thus depleting your hard earned diamonds in the process.

So if the only way to win the battle is not to fight at all, it sort of defeats the purpose don't ya think ... duh. Eventually most, if not all, will have max'd out defenses and max'd out drones and that's the end of the road for CKS. For the newer players, you really missed out on a great game for the end is in sight, I'm sorry to say.

SCORPION
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • legend_alegend_a Registered Users 63 Posts
    legend_a wrote: »
    fake players are true , i don't have problem with this actually it solved few problems for us like
    cannot find opponent message
    & allow us to get good amount of diamonds & find equivalent & reasonable targets
    u can now if u played against fake player or not by seeing his profile from battle log , if he is fake u will get the message " player info not available "
    other wise he is real
    fake players should not be attacking , they most probably defensing only

but my problem with GLU why they give too many fake players MAX drone power 369K
    they know that we don't have a chance against it , it will kill us before we even see it
    glu should make the fake players drone powers more reasonable

( it seems like they can attack also , i got couple of raids with maxed drone players ,, GLU is confusing me
  • fhookefhooke Registered Users 32 Posts
    Exactly. This is nothing more than bait and switch cheating by glu. Sorry. Evidence speaks for itself.
  • fhookefhooke Registered Users 32 Posts
    Good luck winning pvp as well. They alway out power you.