Is anyone taking on the maxed base and droned fake or game tester and winning?

rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
Since 3.0 it seems that A lot of new players have joined , and seemingly they have managed to max their base's, drones and aqquire maxed unobtainable weapons . The consensus so far , is bots or fake players
game testers, or maybe cheaters. I no longer have serious interest in the game since 3.0 because it will cost too much time and money to be competitive or even enjoyable . So for fun I took on a few of the long range bots First match was after wall drops opponent appears in upper level on left side them maybe runs to right side. so after the last soildier went down, I anticipated the wall going down, it does'nt, I see the rocket icon and then i'm dead. Second match, I just die, I did not see my opponent in either match.
Third matchup was normal , map was different, opponent enters from left and hides behind kneewall.
and I won this one. Fourth match, I again just died, no warning no icon, nothing. One of my opponents was called Megadeath, which is a name I recall from revenges, so one has to wonder if it is a Bot ,
were they always in the game before 3.0.

So if no one is taking on short ranged bots, without medkits, rockets, and grenades, and if long range is
iffy with an 80K+ weapon, are real players just going to bypass all those them for the 52K no doned bots and real opponents.

So Is anyone winning these matchups or just bypass?

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    rastafari wrote: »
    Since 3.0 it seems that A lot of new players have joined , and seemingly they have managed to max their base's, drones and aqquire maxed unobtainable weapons . The consensus so far , is bots or fake players
    game testers, or maybe cheaters. I no longer have serious interest in the game since 3.0 because it will cost too much time and money to be competitive or even enjoyable . So for fun I took on a few of the long range bots First match was after wall drops opponent appears in upper level on left side them maybe runs to right side. so after the last soildier went down, I anticipated the wall going down, it does'nt, I see the rocket icon and then i'm dead. Second match, I just die, I did not see my opponent in either match.
    Third matchup was normal , map was different, opponent enters from left and hides behind kneewall.
    and I won this one. Fourth match, I again just died, no warning no icon, nothing. One of my opponents was called Megadeath, which is a name I recall from revenges, so one has to wonder if it is a Bot ,
    were they always in the game before 3.0.

So if no one is taking on short ranged bots, without medkits, rockets, and grenades, and if long range is
    iffy with an 80K+ weapon, are real players just going to bypass all those them for the 52K no doned bots and real opponents.

So Is anyone winning these matchups or just bypass?

I won just one single battle and it cost me 4 medkits and a couple of rockets. I have avoided these ever since.

Now I'm wondering if the upcoming League Events are going to be plagued by this NEW system of match ups? If true, this illusion of competition would take on a whole new meaning !!! The brackets are supposed to be based on rankings achieved in Global PvP (Assassination Points) not Base Defense Tiers, Drone Power Levels, Victory Points or any other algorithmic variables ... Let the PEOPLE Play !!!

I'll accept the ghost battles in Global PvP as a pre-requisite to competing against fellow humans for prizes in the League Events.

My closing phrase was once "Good Hunting" ...

Good Luck !!!

SCORPION
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Some things to like and some things to hate about 3.0.1.

Hate: The Drone upgrade program. Hate it, hate it, hate it! Expensive, useless and buggy.
    The Drone weapon upgrade screen doesn't work at all for me in either Amazon or IOS platforms
    The parts that you win just clog up the screen, can't be used to upgrade your Equipped weapon and you can't even scroll through to find the Equipped weapon. Why not just have one symbol that shows the you have won the same redundant weapon 110 times or whatever, like they used to show for how many Drones of a particular type you owned.
    The endless supply of maxsed out opponents. I haven't got the power to win the Short battles without using up consumables, particularly medkits. That means I am forced to repeat variations on the same Long Range contest over and over again. Boring!
    Everything has gotten so expensive. Upgrades of both Bases and Weapons is either time-consuming or expensive or both.

Like: No more Opponent Not Found notices.
    Bigger Diamond hauls on the wins are larger.

All in all, the current game is net negative for me, as the above lists suggest.
    I also find it curious that not a single leader has ever commented in this forum ... as far as I know, that is ... come on ... come out ... come out ... where ever you are !!!

*** SMILES ***
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Some things to like and some things to hate about 3.0.1.

Hate: The Drone upgrade program. Hate it, hate it, hate it! Expensive, useless and buggy.
    The Drone weapon upgrade screen doesn't work at all for me in either Amazon or IOS platforms
    The parts that you win just clog up the screen, can't be used to upgrade your Equipped weapon and you can't even scroll through to find the Equipped weapon. Why not just have one symbol that shows the you have won the same redundant weapon 110 times or whatever, like they used to show for how many Drones of a particular type you owned.
    The endless supply of maxsed out opponents. I haven't got the power to win the Short battles without using up consumables, particularly medkits. That means I am forced to repeat variations on the same Long Range contest over and over again. Boring!
    Everything has gotten so expensive. Upgrades of both Bases and Weapons is either time-consuming or expensive or both.

Like: No more Opponent Not Found notices.
    Bigger Diamond hauls on the wins are larger.

All in all, the current game is net negative for me, as the above lists suggest.

Every point is exactly what I've experienced. Different events (iOS vs Amazon), but same presentation. These are most definitely generated players geared to our stats. I will not go to tier 10, what I've heard with my weapons, if I do (almost crossed that bridge today), I'll only make diamonds through revenge. As tier 9, I bypass all the 63.12k short missions, then up pops a 53.12k long - easy pickings and great payout. I've had from 0 to 7 63.12k players presented. Sometimes an actual tier 10 player makes it it, but the name and low payout makes me pass. I can't ever see drones helping me that I can afford. Generally they just get in the way.

As for tier 4 (iOS account) only revenge is working. The matchups are impossible to win. Drones do help here.
  • Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Bradr, could you confirm where is your Narwhal Tesla come from?

Was it come from Gold League last week as before that you still use Sunburn Elites.

Do you have any idea of Landslide Tesla come from? Just curious.

Does Glu has any special offer for top players like you guys to buy special weapons like Cacharon Heavy or Landslide Tesla? I was so suspect where's Cello come from, too.
    Bradr, could you confirm where is your Narwhal Tesla come from?

Was it come from Gold League last week as before that you still use Sunburn Elites.

Do you have any idea of Landslide Tesla come from? Just curious.

Does Glu has any special offer for top players like you guys to buy special weapons like Cacharon Heavy or Landslide Tesla? I was so suspect where's Cello come from, too.

I am embarrassed to say that the Narwhal came from the VIP Event and required me to do 5, count 'em 5, $100 buys. I am sure that the Landslide was a VIP award as well. You may or may not know, in a VIP event, if you max out the 6000 purchase level, another tier of awards appears, which always features off of the charts weaponry and takes you to an astronomical 15000 in Gold spent if you go all the way to the top. In the VIP event that I mentioned, I got 3 state of the art weapons (including the one that I won for placing in the Top 10 in the Global Event) and enough gold to allow me to compete for about six weeks. Still, that was foolishness and I will not be doing that again. (I hope)

My plan has been to dump my entire gaming budget for the month into a single VIP event, that gives me a bunch of bonuses, plus 3 or 4 super-weapons that aren't available otherwise. I can then compete for a month without further financial commitment. I am now rethinking that strategy, both because it was expensive and because I am now convinced that Glu doesn't deserve my hard earned cash.
    I am embarrassed to say that the Narwhal came from the VIP Event and required me to do 5, count 'em 5, $100 buys. I am sure that the Landslide was a VIP award as well. You may or may not know, in a VIP event, if you max out the 6000 purchase level, another tier of awards appears, which always features off of the charts weaponry and takes you to an astronomical 15000 in Gold spent if you go all the way to the top. In the VIP event that I mentioned, I got 3 state of the art weapons and enough gold to allow me to compete for about six weeks. Still, that was foolishness and I will not be doing that again. (I hope)

My plan has been to dump my entire gaming budget for the month into a single VIP event, that gives me a bunch of bonuses, plus 3 or 4 weapons that aren't available otherwise. I can then compete for a month without further financial commitment. I am now rethinking that strategy, both because it was expensive and because I am now convinced that Glu doesn't deserve my hard earned cash.

I hear ya brother and there is nothing to be embarrassed about. This makes my 1,000 BARS of GOLD per Global PvP a minor investment by comparison. But if you want to make Gold League, and be privvy to the best weapons, that is precisely what is required.

Kudos
    bradr752 I am curious ... what was your highest point total in a Global PvP Event?
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    bradr752 I am curious ... what was your highest point total in a Global PvP Event?

Under the new system with 10 winners of the top ranked gun, my best finish was 7th place with over 25000 points. Under the previous system, which only allowed the top 5 to win the big prize, my best finish was 3rd with over 32000 points. These wins required 3 $100 buy-ins and 6 to 8 hours of play each day. Real committment was required and I hope I don't get back into that. (This weekend I am Ranked 4th on Amazon with 7077 points (looking to get into the Gold League) and 36th on IOs with 5882 points, mostly just spending free energy credits since I already own the Garmr, which was one of my VIP awards along with the Narwal.)
  • NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    rastafari / amsoft2000 / Kittipong29,

Just wondering what your base situation, weapons, etc.. Thanks....
    Bradr, thank you for answer, now I understand everything, if you are not answer then all other player will never understand those Top players strategy.

You show me that in VIP event has another higher VIP event inside for 15,000 Gold on top of first 6,000 Gold.

Your Narwhal came from Super VIP events previous week, but this week seems like Patrick got higher Tesla from this Super VIP event as well.

No need to feel embarrass as now I will prepare to buy those weapons from Super VIP event as well which Glu never tell us before.

My only unhappiness is why's so many maxed out drone show in this day.
    Do you have any recommendation if I would like to spend 6,000 + 15,000 gold for future play?

I would like to win Gold League some time if Glu do not try to put new Heavy Gun every week like last month.
    Noobie wrote: »

I play with two devices, iPhone 6 plus is in Tier 9 and my iPad air 2 is in Tier 10 fully upgrade and drone is about 7,600.
    Under the new system with 10 winners of the top ranked gun, my best finish was 7th place with over 25000 points. Under the previous system, which only allowed the top 5 to win the big prize, my best finish was 3rd with over 32000 points. These wins required 3 $100 buy-ins and 6 to 8 hours of play each day. Real committment was required and I hope I don't get back into that. (This weekend I am Ranked 4th on Amazon with 7077 points (looking to get into the Gold League) and 36th on IOs with 5882 points, mostly just spending free energy credits since I already own the Garmr, which was one of my VIP awards along with the Narwal.)

Thanks for sharing. My GOLD estimate would have been somewhat higher to finish in the TOP 5 ... again KUDOS and ...

Good Hunting !!!

SCORPION

btw I stand corrected, the Top Players DO post to the forums *** SMILES ***

Base Tier 10 (not even close to fully upgraded), Supply Drone 7,000, Weapons all rated at 9.5 ... Wanna form a clan?
    If you could invite Bradr then I will leave one device from another clan to join you guys.
    I was just paired up with J1ZZMASTERO and he has a maxed out tier 10 base with a 65K support drone. Reward was only for about 9000 diamonds. I let the timer expired. For 9000 diamonds - not worth it.

I saw him in global chat earlier and he let everyone know about it.
  • rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
    I am 2 upgrades away from max 9, I was gonna just bite the bullet and pay gold for the last 2, untill 3.0
    went up to 455 from 95. Weapons 80K Neptune and Venus.Telsa can still take down base 10 but 80K heavy
    not a chance without help.
    If you could invite Bradr then I will leave one device from another clan to join you guys.

I will be surprised if Bradr doesn't belong to a clan right now.....
  • Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
    really it is spoken much about it . Above all, what is striking about these ghosts players and their defenses luxury Caddy with little or no attack points ... we have complained a lot and now pay dearly for our complaints. this is just the beginning !!! I think it 's time Irlo leaving and find another game where we are respected more . Because the sad thing is , that neither GLU , nor its people, responses , or face
    I will be surprised if Bradr doesn't belong to a clan right now.....

He did not join any clan or even try to form clan as he think it's not worthwhile to join clan, I am sure he has got invitation from clan Elites, but he still not join them.
    He did not join any clan or even try to form clan as he think it's not worthwhile to join clan, I am sure he has got invitation from clan Elites, but he still not join them.

Clan Elites has 7 members right now - of which 6 of them are on the top 20 all-time leaderboard. If he has gotten invitation from them but has not join them yet, why would he join any other.
  • legend_alegend_a Registered Users 63 Posts
    Base Tier 10 (not even close to fully upgraded), Supply Drone 7,000, Weapons all rated at 9.5 ... Wanna form a clan?

scorpion
    i have a good clan for u , clan no 2 in android google play platform daddylitch****** ( i didn't choose the name :) ), it has the top 2 players in last event , we have good chatting also , to understand top players strategy ,there are no cheaters in this clan
    legend_a wrote: »
    I have a good clan for u , clan no 2 in android google play platform daddylitch******: there are no cheaters in this clan

What are you trying to say? That there are cheaters in other clans? Hmmm. :rolleyes:
  • PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    I also find it curious that not a single leader has ever commented in this forum ... as far as I know, that is ... come on ... come out ... come out ... where ever you are !!!

*** SMILES ***

Hey, I'm #9 on the all time leaderboard, and I post -- it's the Amazon group's leaderboard, but that still ought to mean something.

*** SMILES ***
    I am ranked #3 on the All-time Leaderboard on IOS platform which has 4,235,266 registered players at last count, with a total of 47644 VP. I don't know if that qualifies me as a leader, but I do my best to contribute to the Forum. ;)

I am embarassed to say that I haven't had time to figure out the Clan thing yet. Didn't get an invitation as far as I know, but maybe that means I just don't know where to look for one.
  • PaxdogPaxdog Registered Users 6 Posts
    I am just about over this game. Every upgrade is just trying to make sure you are completely frustrated if you don't drop $500 a month. Rather go to Vegas than spend that kinda scratch on a video game. Besides, how long until they just downgrade our weapons again to force us to spend more. Level 90 here and about to delete.
  • legend_alegend_a Registered Users 63 Posts
    What are you trying to say? That there are cheaters in other clans? Hmmm. :rolleyes:

thanks to top players participation in this forum & also in the caln chat ( i have 3 now in my clan) i have now very good idea about what can be done , what is impossible
    i understand that how top players get weapons of 11.5 , how they can win match at every 30-60 sec,how they can achieve more than 1000 win streak or more than 25000 AP points, but what i don't under stand how any real player can MAX his drone( as per my calcs it will need more than 40,000 $) , all top players who can achieve all of the above & spending up to 500$ per event could't exceed 40,000 drone power , so when you see a clan with 5-6 players with maxed drones in addition to all maxed 11.5 weapons u start to raise questions !!!!!!!???????????
  • fhookefhooke Registered Users 32 Posts
    Same here. Glu is cheating to force people to spend real cash.
  • fhookefhooke Registered Users 32 Posts
    By the way...evidence speaks for itself glu. No way can a level 30000 beat a 49000. It happens! !