mobarobber wrote: »
Here are my two cents on the update:
1) The drones- they are a big help. At times I just need to start by firing a bullet, my drone does the rest.
2) The clan concept - Good to form clans and fight with others.
1) People can now steal your diamonds even from the vault.
2) What good is a clan if you can't work together? Clan events are useless.
3) Too many fake profiles/players online now.
1) All the glitches- I cannot pay the diamonds for my base upgrade as whenever I try I get a synchronisation error and I end up loosing a couple of thousand diamonds. This coupled with the fact that people can now steal diamonds when I am oofline from my vault means I never actually have enough diamonds to upgrade my base (or attempt to upgrade my base) which currently is limited to storing 16K diamonds, which results in me not being able to upgrade my guns which costs 18K diamonds, which results in me not being able to play campaigns and get a level upgrade.
2) Other glitches include people shooting at me from places i can't fire back at them.
3) I try to add some small diamonds and even though I see the diamonds move up, the numbers don't.
All these "glitches" and the new changes I am sure are by design to encourage people to BUY Gold. Don't blame the developers for attempting to make money off their hard work, but there has to be a limit to the glitching. Even though I did not buy anything by paying real $, I did watch the videos and install apps, for which the company does get paid. I am not sure how much longer would I be able to continue dealing with the new format.
try_again wrote: »
re: support drones - hope this means mission events will get tougher?
Just got to remember, "don't shoot my own drone" in a mission <laughing>.
Clans sound very interesting. Wonder what quality / diversity of weapons will be up for grabs?
Kittipong29 wrote: »
Updated now. Drone is so very very cool.
BLoodLusT wrote: »
GREAT UPDATE GLU TEAM! hopefully the next update would change the PvP prizes as well... we can use better prizes than the old drones. Thanks and congratulations to the entire team! ������✨
FromAbove wrote: »
Anyone else notice with this update that the "watch this to get weapons or double your cash" isn't working? by now I should have rockets, grenades and medpacs, but nothing shows up after the video.
straightshooter wrote: »
Ios has bronze league but kindle none so something must be in the works?
sarose wrote: »
Hey when i update game i am not able to buy guns using cash so please help me how to buy Guns using cash
bradr752 wrote: »
Most guns are not available for cash. Look through the menu there should be at least one. New primary weapons (Assault and Sniper) usually become available where you complete a level. BTW, don't give GLU any of your money until they learn to behave!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.