Update: v3.0!

2Next

Comments

  • BLoodLusTBLoodLusT New Member Registered Users 5 Posts
    GREAT UPDATE GLU TEAM! hopefully the next update would change the PvP prizes as well... we can use better prizes than the old drones. Thanks and congratulations to the entire team! 🙏💬👍✨
  • mobarobbermobarobber New Member Registered Users 2 Posts
    Here are my two cents on the update:
    The Good:
    1) The drones- they are a big help. At times I just need to start by firing a bullet, my drone does the rest.
    2) The clan concept - Good to form clans and fight with others.
    The Bad
    1) People can now steal your diamonds even from the vault.
    2) What good is a clan if you can't work together? Clan events are useless.
    3) Too many fake profiles/players online now.
    The UGLY
    1) All the glitches- I cannot pay the diamonds for my base upgrade as whenever I try I get a synchronisation error and I end up loosing a couple of thousand diamonds. This coupled with the fact that people can now steal diamonds when I am oofline from my vault means I never actually have enough diamonds to upgrade my base (or attempt to upgrade my base) which currently is limited to storing 16K diamonds, which results in me not being able to upgrade my guns which costs 18K diamonds, which results in me not being able to play campaigns and get a level upgrade.
    2) Other glitches include people shooting at me from places i can't fire back at them.
    3) I try to add some small diamonds and even though I see the diamonds move up, the numbers don't.

    All these "glitches" and the new changes I am sure are by design to encourage people to BUY Gold. Don't blame the developers for attempting to make money off their hard work, but there has to be a limit to the glitching. Even though I did not buy anything by paying real $, I did watch the videos and install apps, for which the company does get paid. I am not sure how much longer would I be able to continue dealing with the new format.
  • bradr752bradr752 Senior Member Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    mobarobber wrote: »
    Here are my two cents on the update:
    The Good:
    1) The drones- they are a big help. At times I just need to start by firing a bullet, my drone does the rest.
    2) The clan concept - Good to form clans and fight with others.
    The Bad
    1) People can now steal your diamonds even from the vault.
    2) What good is a clan if you can't work together? Clan events are useless.
    3) Too many fake profiles/players online now.
    The UGLY
    1) All the glitches- I cannot pay the diamonds for my base upgrade as whenever I try I get a synchronisation error and I end up loosing a couple of thousand diamonds. This coupled with the fact that people can now steal diamonds when I am oofline from my vault means I never actually have enough diamonds to upgrade my base (or attempt to upgrade my base) which currently is limited to storing 16K diamonds, which results in me not being able to upgrade my guns which costs 18K diamonds, which results in me not being able to play campaigns and get a level upgrade.
    2) Other glitches include people shooting at me from places i can't fire back at them.
    3) I try to add some small diamonds and even though I see the diamonds move up, the numbers don't.

    All these "glitches" and the new changes I am sure are by design to encourage people to BUY Gold. Don't blame the developers for attempting to make money off their hard work, but there has to be a limit to the glitching. Even though I did not buy anything by paying real $, I did watch the videos and install apps, for which the company does get paid. I am not sure how much longer would I be able to continue dealing with the new format.

    I agree with your frustation with all the glitches but I do not share your positive assessment of the drones. (I believe that yours is the first positive comment on the drones in this forum.) The drones are a disaster for the following reasons:

    1. They require more video processor power than either my iPad (latest generation) or my Kindle can muster. The video locks up and I cannot track targets smoothly.
    2. The inventory of "won" parts gets so huge that it is impossible to scroll through it to find your equipped weapon. I spent 10 minutes earlier today attempting to find my designated Healing Ray module and was never able to find it.
    3. The upgrade process is incredibly cumbersome and gets slower and slower as you "win" more parts. My Kindle and iPad will no longer load upgrades at all.
    4. The price of upgrading your drone is staggering. Each level gets more expensive and more arduous to get through. Game administrators justify this as a long term project, as if spreading the expense over months or years makes it more palatable.
    5. The drones spook targets while you are lining up to get them.
    6. The drones pin down targets so that you cannot acquire a fix on them, sometimes until the clock runs out.
    7. The drones are incredibly ineffectual at current levels. I eventually got a drone to kill one adversary in a campaign scenario, but it took forever. The process is so ineffective that several members of this forum have asked if it was possible to disable the drone. Sadly it is not.

    I have no doubt that drones can become a positive element in this game, but they are not that now.
  • fhookefhooke New Member Registered Users 32 Posts
    You cats stop your cheating And actually fix the game instead of "fixing " the game
  • fhookefhooke New Member Registered Users 32 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    re: support drones - hope this means mission events will get tougher?

    Just got to remember, "don't shoot my own drone" in a mission <laughing>.

    Clans sound very interesting. Wonder what quality / diversity of weapons will be up for grabs?

    Same old ****. Nothing new. Just more cheating.
  • fhookefhooke New Member Registered Users 32 Posts
    Updated now. Drone is so very very cool.

    Drone ****py! Just another way to make you spend.
  • fhookefhooke New Member Registered Users 32 Posts
    Yes. Crongrats. Now instead of "fixing" the game...try to actually fix it.
  • fhookefhooke New Member Registered Users 32 Posts
    BLoodLusT wrote: »
    GREAT UPDATE GLU TEAM! hopefully the next update would change the PvP prizes as well... we can use better prizes than the old drones. Thanks and congratulations to the entire team! &#55357;&#56911;&#55357;&#56492;&#55357;&#56397;✨

    You must work with glu! Anyone who plays knows this is bs.
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Senior Member Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    7joe I'm kindle user and my weapons also were also stuck at loading but are okay now did update fix yours? Also stop nicking my diamonds from 42
    ( + )
  • arnmanarnman Experienced Member Registered Users 180 Posts
    mobarobber wrote: »
    Here are my two cents on the update:
    The Good:
    1) The drones- they are a big help. At times I just need to start by firing a bullet, my drone does the rest.
    2) The clan concept - Good to form clans and fight with others.
    The Bad
    1) People can now steal your diamonds even from the vault.
    2) What good is a clan if you can't work together? Clan events are useless.
    3) Too many fake profiles/players online now.
    The UGLY
    1) All the glitches- I cannot pay the diamonds for my base upgrade as whenever I try I get a synchronisation error and I end up loosing a couple of thousand diamonds. This coupled with the fact that people can now steal diamonds when I am oofline from my vault means I never actually have enough diamonds to upgrade my base (or attempt to upgrade my base) which currently is limited to storing 16K diamonds, which results in me not being able to upgrade my guns which costs 18K diamonds, which results in me not being able to play campaigns and get a level upgrade.
    2) Other glitches include people shooting at me from places i can't fire back at them.
    3) I try to add some small diamonds and even though I see the diamonds move up, the numbers don't.

    All these "glitches" and the new changes I am sure are by design to encourage people to BUY Gold. Don't blame the developers for attempting to make money off their hard work, but there has to be a limit to the glitching. Even though I did not buy anything by paying real $, I did watch the videos and install apps, for which the company does get paid. I am not sure how much longer would I be able to continue dealing with the new format.

    I also agree with ur frustration, but the stealing of diamonds from ur vault is nothing new...i have been complaining of that 4 a long time. It has been happening since I've been playing the game, which has been since Christmas. U need 2 know that no diamond is safe at all. I lose thousands of diamonds even after i have collected my diamonds and emptied my vault. Wud like 2 know how that happens!
  • FromAboveFromAbove New Member Registered Users 3 Posts
    Anyone else notice with this update that the "watch this to get weapons or double your cash" isn't working? by now I should have rockets, grenades and medpacs, but nothing shows up after the video.
  • bradr752bradr752 Senior Member Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    FromAbove wrote: »
    Anyone else notice with this update that the "watch this to get weapons or double your cash" isn't working? by now I should have rockets, grenades and medpacs, but nothing shows up after the video.


    Freebies still available for me on IOS
  • 7JOE7JOE New Member Registered Users 8 Posts
    Straightshooter hi no it is not fixed yet same problem about drone craft also and I have no idea what your talking about nicking diamonds???? Thanks we need some people to look into this because I would hate to start all over again from 0
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Senior Member Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Ios has bronze league but kindle none so something must be in the works?
    ( + )
  • sarosesarose New Member Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey when i update game i am not able to buy guns using cash so please help me how to buy Guns using cash
  • bradr752bradr752 Senior Member Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Ios has bronze league but kindle none so something must be in the works?

    IOS has had League play from the start of the week. Amazon and Android have not, no change.
  • bradr752bradr752 Senior Member Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    sarose wrote: »
    Hey when i update game i am not able to buy guns using cash so please help me how to buy Guns using cash

    Most guns are not available for cash. Look through the menu there should be at least one. New primary weapons (Assault and Sniper) usually become available where you complete a level. BTW, don't give GLU any of your money until they learn to behave!
  • Merc316Merc316 Experienced Member Registered Users 103 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Most guns are not available for cash. Look through the menu there should be at least one. New primary weapons (Assault and Sniper) usually become available where you complete a level. BTW, don't give GLU any of your money until they learn to behave!

    If people would take a minute and just think about this little merry go around that Glu has going they would probably laugh at themselves.
    Ok each month we get a new base update.....Oh boy got to get that fixed right up so my diamonds won't get stolen as easily.
    Ugh oh here come the new blaster guns of the month that busts my new base Oh no
    Boy oh boy got to get me some of them new blasters so I can keep up.....No sleep or extra money for me for the month.

    I updated last months base and spent gold,the thanks I got for it was we got regrouped and now forget tier 10 short missions.
    No more base upgrades for me and my guns will be won through free play or I won't have them.if I encounter a newer upper base in the future Oh well just hit find new opponent.
    Sleep and weekend fishing trips HERE I COME.
    Thanks Glu for treating us paying customers like ****,I now have more free time and extra money!!Hahaha.
  • TruBuckeyeTruBuckeye New Member Registered Users 4 Posts
    Are we still able to get the drone attachments (machine gun, healing ray, shield generator, rocket launcher) from winning PvP matches? I have heard that some are still currently winning these parts through PvP but myself and others are not getting these from PvP. At some point I will not be able to upgrade my drone attachments any further since I can't win the parts. Glu may be missing out on a lot of money if this is a glitch.

    Google Play Android 5.0.1
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.