Handles: 369k drone will lead to strike

legend_alegend_a Registered Users 63 Posts
handles:
we cannot figure out how there are 369k maxed power drones with many players from first day of update 3.00 , i have top players with me in my clan who are very angry they are spending hundreds of dollars and thousands of gold bars each event , but they are very far from this maxed drone( they cannot beat it with any weapon or additional equipment) , the maxed drone are available with both real player & fake players (GLU doesn't admit that there are fake players at all :) )
all clacs show that we will need tens of thousands of dollars to max the drone . we understand GLU concept ( from earlier post by u )was to make the update really slow , time & money \ effort consuming but that was not the case with many players
are you making investigation? is there any hacks (that's what all my clan players believe)
players want to start a strike until we get information about what is going on
are we going to get any feed back from you ??

Comments

• duckmeatduckmeat Registered Users 79 Posts
    Ill try and get my clan on board with a strike as well. Though for a separate purpose, but the results will be the same. Add Banning League Sand Bagging to your list of fixes and we are in.
    A simple mind is entertained by simple things
  • legend_alegend_a Registered Users 63 Posts
    duckmeat wrote: »
    Ill try and get my clan on board with a strike as well. Though for a separate purpose, but the results will be the same. Add Banning League Sand Bagging to your list of fixes and we are in.

i see players started to like the strike idea :) , we wish to hear something from admins
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I also have no hope of defeating a player with 369K drones, I'm still at tier 9 an don't have uber weapons.

Currently they just cost me more diamonds selecting an alternative opponent, and sometimes quite a few steps up the expensive selection process to get a reasonable oppponent.

Another problem is the opponent with under 1000 diamonds reward. If I have to spend upwards of 2-3K to select this player, I loose overall even if I win the battle. This is not a fun result.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I'm a lone wolf sort of guy and don't belong to any clan, but I'm on board with a strike if it will help get a fix to this drone fiasco.

Also, has anyone actually witnessed a drone scoring a kill ???
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    While I am generally in support of your proposal, you should know that I don't view 369 K drones as the biggest problem. I simply press the button and find an easier opponent. The real reasons to strike are that the drone program is expensive, cumbersome, kills video speed, won't load upgrades and generally destroys the playability of the game.

BTW, the only strike that makes sense is not one where we refuse to play, it is one in which we refuse to purchase Gold. In that respect, I am already on strike: I will not give Glu another penny until they fix the drone disaster.
    bradr752 wrote: »
    While I am generally in support of your proposal, you should know that I don't view 369 K drones as the biggest problem. I simply press the button and find an easier opponent. The real reasons to strike are that the drone program is expensive, cumbersome, kills video speed, won't load upgrades and generally destroys the playability of the game.

BTW, the only strike that makes sense is not one where we refuse to play, it is one in which we refuse to purchase Gold. In that respect, I am already on strike: I will not give Glu another penny until they fix the drone disaster.

Agreed ... to me the drone feature is simply broken. I'd like to see it go away completely, but that won't happen either. Has your drone ever scored a kill?
  • Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts

BradR you have nailed it.The only way to make Glu listen to us is to quit spending money.We can complain to them all we want but it falls on deaf ears.Take away their golden goose income and then they will listen.
    We still haven't got an answer back on where our 10.0 sniper and 10.0 assault for in game cash is btw.They are trying to force people into pvp to win a gun to compete in the next level.Ive already won the assault this week but there will be to many players that won't.
    The only thing the drone is good for is to sink diamonds into to keep our bases from looking to attractive.
    Merc316 wrote: »
    BradR you have nailed it.The only way to make Glu listen to us is to quit spending money.We can complain to them all we want but it falls on deaf ears.Take away their golden goose income and then they will listen.
    We still haven't got an answer back on where our 10.0 sniper and 10.0 assault for in game cash is btw.They are trying to force people into pvp to win a gun to compete in the next level.Ive already won the assault this week but there will be to many players that won't.

I am still reeling from 45 Bastet parts due to them cancelling last league day. I need a heavy man ...

... I need it real BAD !!!
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Agreed ... to me the drone feature is simply broken. I'd like to see it go away completely, but that won't happen either. Has your drone ever scored a kill?

I had a drone kill an opponent that I had disabled. Even then it seemed almost like an accident. I have left drones to finish off badly injured opponents, but they seem to lose interest if I am not shooting at them. They are really lame. I love when they shoot a rocket which kicks up a huge cloud of black smoke obscuring your opponent, but doing no damage at all. Of course, I can't increase their power because I can't get the upgrade menu to load. Messed up all the way round!
    I had a drone kill an opponent that I had disabled. Even then it seemed almost like an accident. I have left drones to finish off badly injured opponents, but they seem to lose interest if I am not shooting at them. They are really lame. I love when they shoot a rocket which kicks up a huge cloud of black smoke obscuring your opponent, but doing no damage at all. Of course, I can't increase their power because I can't get the upgrade menu to load. Messed up all the way round!

That's what I figured, but my drone has alerted me to where an opponent is hiding while I'm attacking elsewhere ..... other than that he's useless.
  • TBKTBK Registered Users 20 Posts
    I am just focusing on upgrading the drone to 56k level. (@9500 now) It's pretty much useless for me as I am up against level 10 bases. I am maxed out on weapons & base so the drone is a place to spend diamonds vs. accumulating and getting stolen. At 56k I will change weapon pods & upgrade them. Hopefully they will have the drone weapon upgrade freezing issue fixed by then. Diamond costs are out of this world. I believe if you are facing a drone above 26k as of now , it is a bot for testing by glu. No real player could or would have spent that much real $
  • fhookefhooke Registered Users 32 Posts
    Don't spend real cash on this game. Dumb Dumbs!
    Glu don't care. If they did, they wouldn't rig the game.
    That's what I figured, but my drone has alerted me to where an opponent is hiding while I'm attacking elsewhere ..... other than that he's useless.

I almost mentioned target identification as their one advantage in my earlier post. On the other hand, they sometimes spook an opponent while you are getting a full Tesla charge and sometimes they prevent a target from popping up so you can blast them by their ineffectual shooting. I just wish you could turn them off.
    I am still reeling from 45 Bastet parts due to them cancelling last league day. I need a heavy man ...

... I need it real BAD !!!

I know.I missed out on the Bastet also due to Glu's I don't give a **** if you are able to craft or not we just want your money during global campaign.
    I usually come out of the global with about 20 parts for a top 250 finish and then I just have to finish in the top 10 for three days to craft.
    Hurts when Glu takes their ball and goes home in the middle of the ballgame.

exactly i meant with strike to stop spending gold. that what hurts GLU really
    drones of 369K are a problem if u find them in hands of you opponent player( real player) that u compete with him to the top 10 , or 1st place position , u start asking" i did every thing, spent hundreds of dollars, i got uber weapons but i am very far from this maxed drone although i used gold to upgrade it but it needs thousands of bars, then u will feel completely defeated , if u are top player & attacked by player ( may be real or fake ) that u can not ravage , what is the use of your top 11.5 weapons , then comes the next question is there any hacks? how is real players manged to upgrade his drone like this, how i am going to compete with him if i can't even revenge him to get my stolen diamonds
    duckmeat wrote: »

Yo DUCKMEAT ... I WILL be sand bagging this week because I'm on strike and do not a need a new Tesla, but I promise you if I qualify for BRONZE (which I doubt) I won't steal your prizes, I'm only there for target practice and I'm coming for you !!!

*** SMILES ***

SCOPRION
  • Neo1800Neo1800 Registered Users 94 Posts
    Also, has anyone actually witnessed a drone scoring a kill ???
    At my stuck level at 24, weapon power 424, about as low level a player can be at.

I play the 2 missions only accessible w/o upgraded weapon on the Russian game tab,
    where its either destroy valued items, or kill all, where the time is roughly 4.5 minutes,
    I'll take 1 shot, and test the drones ability.

He eventually kills the 3 terrorists, but takes entire 4.5 minutes.
    I still have to hit the property items if required.

But if I hit the property items first off, and shooters are allowed to walk up standing near them,
    they are taken out as well. In some cases 3 shooters were taken out hitting 1 object.
    Neo1800 wrote: »
    At my stuck level at 24, weapon power 424, about as low level a player can be at.

I play the 2 missions only accessible w/o upgraded weapon on the Russian game tab,
    where its either destroy valued items, or kill all, where the time is roughly 4.5 minutes,
    I'll take 1 shot, and test the drones ability.

He eventually kills the 3 terrorists, but takes entire 4.5 minutes.
    I still have to hit the property items if required.

But if I hit the property items first off, and shooters are allowed to walk up standing near them,
    they are taken out as well. In some cases 3 shooters were taken out hitting 1 object.

Yeah that's what I figured ... I've never had my drone score a kill and I'm definitely not gonna wait 5 minutes to see if he can score one either.

Useless ... completely useless.
  • Neo1800Neo1800 Registered Users 94 Posts
    but I promise you if I qualify for BRONZE (which I doubt)
    I won't steal your prizes, I'm only there for target practice and I'm coming for you !!!
    *** SMILES ***. SCOPRION
    This is how I wish it was done.
    Pick player to battle, win or loose is recorded, but the bounty is paid by the game,
    not the player.
    I don't like the pvp copied Ferguson agenda at all.

Loose the battle you picked, the opponent wins the purse, score recorded.
    Waking up to see your defense won, big deal, you should of won the bounty besides - x2.
    Neo1800 wrote: »
    This is how I wish it was done.
    Pick player to battle, win or loose is recorded, but the bounty is paid by the game,
    not the player.
    I don't like the pvp copied Ferguson agenda at all.

Loose the battle you picked, the opponent wins the purse, score recorded.
    Waking up to see your defense won, big deal, you should of won the bounty besides - x2.

Well it's Human Nature I suppose. For some it's "cheaper and easier" to avoid Global PvP, go into BRONZE and grab a quick high rated weapon, especially since the upgrade because game currency and diamonds get you so little. Because I'm an odd ball, I play for the challenge of winning against the best and it's MY CHOICE NOT to compete in that way.

I once described Global PvP as an 800 lb. Gorilla blasting away at rabbits ...
    ... for me this means NO JOY !!!

I want you to get that powerful weapon ... it will make the game more interesting, thus causing the game to live a little longer over the long haul. Now if I get my wish, and players start competing against EACH OTHER, then it's no holds barred and you better duck !!!

*** SMILES ***

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!

SCORPION

HANDLES How about getting our forum profile picture in the game instead of the masked man with the pony tale?
    HANDLES: thanks for explaining teh fake players issue (bots),( i don't under stand why u gave to some of them 369 K drones , your are supposed to make fake player to help real player finding good opponent , not an opponent very hard to defeat)

any why my question that is still raised, how real players get maxed drone in 2- 3 days , we all know, that it will cost thousands of real dollars , ( i see maxed drones with some clan players, and get attacked by players owning maxed drone- which should be a real player )

so i am hoping that we can get answer from GLU , if they are investigating any game hacks or there is any glitch ?

ca
    HANDLES: thanks for explaining teh fake players issue (bots),( i don't under stand why u gave to some of them 369 K drones , your are supposed to make fake player to help real player finding good opponent , not an opponent very hard to defeat)

any why my question that is still raised, how real players get maxed drone in 2- 3 days , we all know, that it will cost thousands of real dollars , ( i see maxed drones with some clan players, and get attacked by players owning maxed drone- which should be a real player )

so i am hoping that we can get answer from GLU , if they are investigating any game hacks or there is any glitch ?
    legend_a wrote: »

Maybe a better scenario is a match against a "perfectly" equal opponent as opposed to the strongest available, meaning if the game can determine what a player's relative strength or power is, then it should be able to "generate" an opponent of equal capability. Simply fight a mirror image of ourselves.

If my defense is 55k and my drone is 8k then my opponent should be closer to that, I think that should fix the problem permanently. The weapon's attack power SHOULD get you matched against the proper defense tier 9.5 weapon vs 10.0 defense, but a little more is required to generate the proper drone and defense power.
  • BowbenderBowbender Registered Users 13 Posts
    I was at half energy and was killed with one drone hit. Not much you can do when 1 or 2 hit kill you.