Options

Bradr752

CaptainmidniteCaptainmidnite Registered Users 42 Posts
Check your PM's on the forums, sent you one

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up! Once again I am embarassed to say I had never looked at private messages until your post. It turns out I have been missing some important stuff. Thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Have you ever witnessed a drone actually score a kill?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Have you ever witnessed a drone actually score a kill?

In campaign mode, I weakened an opponent and then the drone finished him off, but it was not impressive. Weirdly, if you just let the drone do its thing, it seems to lose interest and quits attacking, so it doesn't really even try to score kills.
  • Options
    saturnringsaturnring Registered Users 43 Posts
    upgrade ur drone enuf and den try the 1st level campaign game.. the drone will do all the killings! fun to watch! u just have to move forward..
  • Options
    saturnring wrote: »
    upgrade ur drone enuf and den try the 1st level campaign game.. the drone will do all the killings! fun to watch! u just have to move forward..

The point is that I can't upgrade the weapons on the drone because I have won so many parts that my iPad and my Kindle cannot load them. Have you read the posts from all of the serious players about this?
  • Options
    saturnringsaturnring Registered Users 43 Posts
    ok ok.. i equipped it be4 winning many innumerable duplicated parts. upgrading is possible even now but equiping it as u say next to impossible..
    wait till GLU releases a patch
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I sent the following as a private message to a player who was expressing "extreme" frustration over not being able to win. I haven't heard from him since and may have scared him off ... Ooops

Let's talk about the League Brackets first, then I'll try to address the GOLD standard.

Each bracket is comprised of "like ranked" players based on AP (Assassination Points) earned during the Global PvP. I will usually make the Silver League by Day #2 and without spending much GOLD either. The key here is to string victories together one after another. Once you get by 7 in a row, each victory will get you 25 points. I you're having problems getting to 7 wins in a row, then you need a stronger weapon. You cannot avoid this.

SPENDING GOLD is a players choice. My CAP is 1,000 BARS of GOLD. Not only does that guarantee me a Silver League placement, but I can get 8 hours of sleep, eat, play with my nephew and NOT drop dead from exhaustion ... that's the weekend Global.

LEAGUE EVENTS start on Monday (for me 3 AM) and I have to go to work around Noon so it's VERY important to me to finish this off on Mondays, if I can. I always finish in the Top 3 and occasionally win outright. I do not loose many matches for two reasons. I've been at it awhile and I have my strategy and tactics that work well for me (I can share those with you, I don't mind at all).

But this above all ... get yourself a 9.0 rated weapon ASAP (the higher the better) because you need to start stringing victories together. My personal high is 168 wins in a row and I'm an "average" player.

Now come back with a reply, so we can continue ...

Hopefully he's off trying to secure that stronger weapon.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION