Options

1,033 Winning streak, but hacker issues.

jorge candelariajorge candelaria Registered Users 2 Posts
Player name: G

On April, 18, 2015 I won the global event with a winning streak of 1,033, (took a picture as proof), and spent a lot of money.

However, its impossible to spend thousands of bars of gold in the VIP event to get 11.5 weapons, upgrade them, then go to the mystery box and spend thousands more in gold bars to spin and get lucky with both 11.0 weapons and upgrade them, upgrade the drones to the max and then play and get in the top positions. Looks like they have unlimited amounts of gold. How can we, the honest players compete?

I'm for the strike to see if Glu will ban the hackers.

Comments

• Options
    legend_alegend_a Registered Users 63 Posts
    Player name: G

On April, 18, 2015 I won the global event with a winning streak of 1,033, (took a picture as proof), and spent a lot of money.

However, its impossible to spend thousands of bars of gold in the VIP event to get 11.5 weapons, upgrade them, then go to the mystery box and spend thousands more in gold bars to spin and get lucky with both 11.0 weapons and upgrade them, upgrade the drones to the max and then play and get in the top positions. Looks like they have unlimited amounts of gold. How can we, the honest players compete?

I'm for the strike to see if Glu will ban the hackers.
    Quote Originally Posted by legend_a View Post
    i made some calcs to find out the total cost of drone to be maxed out , found that
    at drone power from 4000 to 7000 each 32 points XP require 22.4 k diamond or 89 gold bars to fuse
    then each 120 points xp will raise power by approx. 650 points

this means if rates remains constant that i will need about 50,000,000 diamonds, or approx 200,000 gold bars
    which is equal to 7200 $

Are you telling me that all players who maxed out the the drones in one day , each of them paid 7200 $ real money

GLU what is going on ?????
    another surprise the rates are not constant , the rates are increasing each couple of thousands of power, this means that the above prices will increase dramatically
    note i did not put estimation for fusing weapons of drones yet
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    OLOR="#FF0000"][C
    strike = stop spending gold if GLU doesn't expose\ban hackers [/COLOR]