Options

drone parts x7

halabicohalabico Registered Users 14 Posts
on which drone level we can use 7x parts ??

Comments

• Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    You'll have to upgrade the drone body to a high enough level to mount them.
  • Options
    I know that, my drone level now is 55 so the question which level to use 7x parts
  • Options
    NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    halabico wrote: »
    I know that, my drone level now is 55 so the question which level to use 7x parts.

How about the following:

For you to attach a drone part, whether it's Machine Gun, Rocket Launcher, Healing Ray or Shield Generator, its power level has to match your support drone's power level.

I'm not exactly sure what your support drone's power level is at level 55. But for you to attach a "Rocket Launcher" with a power level of 8000, your support drone's power level has to be at least 8000 also....
  • Options
    ImreefImreef Registered Users 69 Posts
    I think someone said you need to get to level 64 to start using the 7star weapons
  • Options
    Imreef wrote: »
    I think someone said you need to get to level 64 to start using the 7star weapons.

7star weapons/drone parts have what power level again?

I know drone parts come in in 125, 1000, 8000, 51K and 64K power levels.

Just able to upgrade my support drone's power level at 8200 and is at level 69 right now. This is the only time I could start using drone parts with 8000 power levels. I could not use drone parts with higher power level - such as 51K and 64K - unless I bring my support drone's power level to those points.
  • Options
    In IOS, 7star power starts at 6400. It is actually achieved at level 61. There are also 7star weapons with 8000 power level.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Drone Level is irrelevant to the discussion of attaching weapons to the Drone. The only number that matters is the Drone Power on the left of the screen. If that number is over 1000 you can attach any of the 1000 power weapons, if it is over 8000 you can use the 8000 power weapons, over 56000 the 56 k weapons etc. A weapon of 7000 power is still stuck with 1 k weapons, until it get upgraded over 8000. All that presumes that you can still access the weapon upgrade menu, which most of us cannot until they fix it.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Right now, I have a 6400 power drone with all 6400 power parts- the low 7x range. Won't be able to upgrade parts until GLU fixes the listing being colated. Parts upgrade now locks the program.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Right now, I have a 6400 power drone with all 6400 power parts- the low 7x range. Won't be able to upgrade parts until GLU fixes the listing being colated. Parts upgrade now locks the program.

I feel your pain, I am in the same boat. I try it once a day and the result is always the same: I have to shut the tablet down and reboot. Not good!
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Drone Level is irrelevant to the discussion of attaching weapons to the Drone. The only number that matters is the Drone Power on the left of the screen. If that number is over 1000 you can attach any of the 1000 power weapons, if it is over 8000 you can use the 8000 power weapons, over 56000 the 56 k weapons etc. A weapon of 7000 power is still stuck with 1 k weapons, until it get upgraded over 8000. All that presumes that you can still access the weapon upgrade menu, which most of us cannot until they fix it.

I liked knowing the drone level so I knew how much longer I needed to go to achieve the necessary power for the weapons and that was what the original poster was asking
  • Options
    Imreef wrote: »
    I liked knowing the drone level so I knew how much longer I needed to go to achieve the necessary power for the weapons and that was what the original poster was asking

Like Bradr752 said, it is irrelevant, in a way. Also, I don't think anybody has that information handy. Anyway, since you really like to know at what level you need to bring your support drone to in order to achieve the necessary power for the weapons you would like to attach to it and as you are still upgrading your support drone, can you do everyone a favor and do the following?

* Keep track as you upgrade your support drone.
    * Write down how much XP is needed for each level.
    * Write down how much diamonds/gold it would take to fuse each XP in each level.
    * Keep note on how much diamonds or gold it would take to fuse all the XP needed for each level.

And the most important thing of all, post it in the forum so everyone else who would like to know at what level they need to bring their support drone to in order to be able to attach the drone parts they want would have an idea.

Thanks, Imreef....
  • Options
    Sure. I'm trying to get to 8000 so I can use those weapons.
    I can tell you now, once you get to 6400 the amounts almost double to upgrade levels (and power). It went from 700 to 1200 diamonds per XP
  • Options
    Thats true, 7x parts with 6400 will be used with drone level 61

Now i have drone level 65 with 7100 power, for the previos 4 levels i am increasing 200 power on each level

Now for each 4xp it cost me 4800 diamond, and to finish level 65 i need 175xp
  • Options
    I will try to post on each level the power, cost of xp, and how many xp to level up

I hope everyone help if he can
  • Options
    Drone level 66
    Power 7300
    Need 196xp to next level
    4800 diamonds for 4xp
  • Options
    Drone level 67
    Power 7600
    Need 205xp to next level
    4800 diamonds for 4xp
  • Options
    Drone level 72:
    Power 9500
    295 xp to Level 73
    7200 Diamonds for 4xp

Getting expensive!
  • Options
    the funny thing, 72 level to reach 9.5K power and the remaining 48 level will gain you around 360K power
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    halabico wrote: »
    the funny thing, 72 level to reach 9.5K power and the remaining 48 level will gain you around 360K power

I imagine once you outfit your maxed base drone, with I think it's 64k parts, then you upgrade those parts with unknown amounts of diamonds in fusing cost to get to 369K power.

I'm thinking this drone design was future designed for base 15, level 140 or something, except to seeing mostly bots have it maxed out now.
  • Options
    Drone level 68
    Power 7900
    Need 220xp to next level
    4800 diamonds for 4xp