'Healing Ray' and 'Shield Generator'

leegaryleegary Registered Users 1 Posts
Can someone explain what the 'Healing Ray' and 'Shield Generator' are/do ?

Thanks!

Comments

• PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    They act on your player, healing some damage and creating an energy shield around you. Unfortunately, at low levels, you probably won't notice any difference except that a red stream is sent to your character every so often (healing) and a blue stream encases you briefly in a shimmering blue shell (shield) during battles when those modules are installed on your support drone.
  • Neo1800Neo1800 Registered Users 94 Posts
    Thanks as well, being there is zero data as to what the hell all the objects are, or do.
    I buy them - apply them - no clue what I added, only that the power level increased some, or not at all.
  • Crazy4DaRiverCrazy4DaRiver Registered Users 7 Posts
    Neo1800 wrote: »
    Thanks as well, being there is zero data as to what the hell all the objects are, or do.
    I buy them - apply them - no clue what I added, only that the power level increased some, or not at all.

I too am confused by what parts do what. I know that you can mix and match but I'm not wasting a weapon on a drone hull upgrade as I first did.
    Is it safe to assume that the red cross is healing and those without are shield? I have several that are very small and minimum so I want to use them but to the best result.
  • Neo1800Neo1800 Registered Users 94 Posts
    Is it safe to assume that the red cross is healing and those without are shield?
    I have several that are very small and minimum so I want to use them but to the best result.
    I wish could advise, but I'm only lev24, and will be for a while.