Cannot buy gold , lost my money but didn't get any gold

ASU123ASU123 Registered Users 13 Posts
Hi Guys , Last night was the first time that I spend my money for playing game.
This game feel very fun so I tried to buy some gold to upgrade my weapons but I got the message "Transaction Failed" and I didn't get any gold.
But the worst is there are some payment was done to my credit card.
So I feel that I paid money for nothing !!
Anybody got this problem before ?
And how should I do ?

Comments

• David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    ASU123 wrote: »
    This game feel very fun so I tried to buy some gold to upgrade my weapons but I got the message "Transaction Failed" and I didn't get any gold.
    And how should I do ?

First I would check out the FAQ section on this forum (top right hand side of screen, next to Log in/out).
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • ASU123ASU123 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Oh ..... I try to buy the gold again and the samething happened again.
    "transaction failed" , money gone for nothing.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Oh ..... I try to buy the gold again and the samething happened again.
    "transaction failed" , money gone for nothing.

I'm sorry to say this to you, but you're not going to get your money back. The admins of this game apparently have no control of our accounts. The admins should report these problems directly to the devs and have them resolve them because their customers personally went and posted on these forums.
  • iamheiamhe Registered Users 13 Posts
    And how should I do ?

1.) Call your credit card company and contest the charge. Tell them what happened. Eventually, they will probably reverse the charge, and you'll get your money back.

2.) File a complaint with the California office of the Better Business Bureau: http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-gaming/glu-mobile-in-san-francisco-ca-325668/file-a-complaint. Often, BBB complaints can be very effective. However, since Glu already has an "F" rating with the BBB, this might not be as effective as it normally would, since their rating can't sink any lower than an F. Still, you should definitely file a complaint with the BBB.

3.) Go to http://www.ripoffreport.com/ and post a report of your experience.

From the forum postings here, and the complaints with the BBB, it's obvious that your experience with Glu is not uncommon. Do NOT let them get away with this. If you complain loudly and publicly, you'll increase your chances of getting a refund, and you'll make them less likely to pull this **** with other gamers.

Lastly, don't accept your weapon upgrades at this point ... insist on a refund instead. They do not deserve your money, at this point.
  • ASU123ASU123 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Thanks for all of you, I just saw 1 user got the same problem but he can get refund from iTunes.
    Maybe it's just an error in the system.
    So I will try to ask refund from iTunes first and see how they say.
    But anyway if the error still occur, I have no idea how I can buy Gold from this game.
  • Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    I think it's not iTunes problem. My internet connection is also no problem. I think it's GLU problem.
    I don't why its only happen with only CKS. I never had any problem to buy gold from DH2014, DINO hunter or CK2.
    Don't worry ASU123, I have got a very good response from iTunes care service staff, they will return your cash anyhow.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Yes, you will get your money back. itunes, Google play, Amazon Appstore, etc.are all well aware of the problems happening with in app purchases in Glu games and all have issued refunds without any problem. It's not that Glu is intentionally messing up the transactions. Why would they wanna screw over people trying to spend money with them? However, their lack of help with this issue speaks volumes about the main problem they have, customer service. While all those other companies have been quick to refund customers, Glu themselves have done nothing to help me and so many others about this issue. I've defended Glu in the past, even while my own tickets when unanswered for months and told people to give Glu time to get to their tickets. Well from February 16th til now I've yet to receive any help, not even one reply from them. You'll be refunded. I hate to be so negative but Glu has been playing with me all year long while I stayed loyal to them, playing many of their games daily and spending money in them all. I want more than anything to be able to enjoy their games again and even spend more money but by doing absolutely nothing to help so many people.... You get the gist of it.
  • Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Glu, please solve this problem. If I can not buy gold, how can I fight with those guy who leveled up 2,880 defense.
  • Mindy82Mindy82 Registered Users 43 Posts
    I just made a $99.99 purchase for 3,200 gold pack and I do not receive gold but mu creditcard still get charges.
    Will I get refund from Itune?
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Here's the deal. Current charges are in a pending state, by your credit card company, this is called an authorization. There is a hold against your credit line, but it has not been charged to your card as yet. It may be that the authorization went through, but the transfer of funds did not, thus the failure.

Now you can't dispute a charge until it actually becomes a charge, in other words you cannot dispute an authorization. So you'll need to wait a few days. The authorization may disappear on it's own. When it becomes an actual charge, then you can dispute it.

The refund will most likely be automatic. Glu has a horrible record with the better business bureau.

Hope this helps. BTW customer care is so poor at Glu that if you submit a ticket, you may eventually get the GOLD long after the transaction is reversed, provided it actually becomes a charge.

BAD service is a double edged sword, so to speak LOL

SCORPION
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
    Thanx for advice. Luckily, itune rep can help me with the refund. It requires 5 business day to refund back to my creditcard. Itune rep is awesome
    Handles, can u help with this problem? I really want to spend money for this game cuz I know the developers worked hard for it