Options

Urgent help!

Aaron GAaron G Registered Users 58 Posts
I recently upgrade iOS system to 8.03. My daughter just accidentally deleted the game. I tried to reinstall but all the data gone back to originally. I saved the old data, but couldn't retrieve the old data. Anyone can help?

Comments

• Options
    Neo1800Neo1800 Registered Users 94 Posts
    By chance, do you have iCloud engaged for backup?

Come think of it, I may not have enough room for this besides mail.
  • Options
    I only saved the data on my laptop. Once I upgraded to ios8 all the icloud data gone.
  • Options
    I think all the data gone. Probably will never play.
  • Options
    Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    When I upgraded to 8.3 I just downloaded the game again and my profile was here no backup was ever needed. Thought I had lost it as you did as I also backed my computer but it started a new backup profile so lost my old stuff. Just try downloading the game again and see if your profile is here. Good luck!
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Aaron G wrote: »
    I recently upgrade iOS system to 8.03. My daughter just accidentally deleted the game. I tried to reinstall but all the data gone back to originally. I saved the old data, but couldn't retrieve the old data. Anyone can help?

What a drag. I have upgraded and reinstalled the game several times without problems, but it is scary. Here are my general rules:

Before upgrading, or anything else scary, back up. Apple allows backup to two seperate spots: Your computer or the Cloud. Back up to both.
    After the upgrade is completed, go to the settings menu and hit the restore function, pick the source and everything should be back.

Have you trade to restore?
  • Options
    Have you at least done hard reset on device, or
    Just restarting it to clear old memory.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    I lost all my save data and managed to recover it.

There are some things you need to do. Do you have a restore period on your iphone before the game was deleted? If so, restore back to that date even if it's in January. Once you have the game and it's save data on your iphone, restore again on the most recent update and you'll get your current texts and photos back from ios. It's a pain. Also, for future references uncheck the box in itunes that automatically syncs your device when you have it plugged in. If you have any issues please feel free to pm me.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    What a drag. I have upgraded and reinstalled the game several times without problems, but it is scary. Here are my general rules:

Before upgrading, or anything else scary, back up. Apple allows backup to two seperate spots: Your computer or the Cloud. Back up to both.
    After the upgrade is completed, go to the settings menu and hit the restore function, pick the source and everything should be back.

Have you trade to restore?

I backed up the file which is 1.87 g in my lapto which is iOS6. After I upgraded to ios8, my daughter deleted the whole game and I redownload from Apple Store, all the data erased. I tried to reinstall from my old data but wasn't successful showed document file only 8kb, it should be more 1g. Restored as you said no good luck. My cks file base is nearly 8. powerful gun 9.5. And many golds. So disappointed!
  • Options
    I backed up the file which is 1.87 g in my lapto which is iOS6. After I upgraded to ios8, my daughter deleted the whole game and I redownload from Apple Store, all the data erased. I tried to reinstall from my old data but wasn't successful showed document file only 8kb, it should be more 1g. Restored as you said no good luck. My cks file base is nearly 8. powerful gun 9.5. And many golds. So disappointed!

Delete the contract killer that's on your iphone. Restore your phone back to a date when you still had the game. It should be back.
  • Options
    Delete the contract killer that's on your iphone. Restore your phone back to a date when you still had the game. It should be back.
    Thanks. I used iPad2, where can I restore back to a date?
  • Options
    Thanks. I used iPad2, where can I restore back to a date?

On itunes, are you only getting one restore date? Or multiple ones? If you see multiple dates, just pick the one where you had your game.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. I tried all the methods, still on the first level. No data can be retrieved. What the .........! Once you downloaded the game, it recorded you as new. No way to get it back!
  • Options
    I also see the game loads its own cloud server as the game loads for our signed in sniper.
    Odd it doesn't populate your saved data.
    Recording you as new? If you deleted your email account,
    Signing back in - it should still be there. Seems more than odd.
  • Options
    Weird I use different Apple ID signed in redownloaded game still as new.