Options

which diamonds get taken...

mawirtz49mawirtz49 Registered Users 2 Posts
Hello all, I am still a bit confused as to PvP play and stealing of diamonds. When my diamonds get stolen, from which area are they taken? Are they removed from the current amount I have earned or from the ones I have banked?

Comments

• Options
    Neo1800Neo1800 Registered Users 94 Posts
    I'd guess from collected per hr slot, being an odd number taken &
    More than likely while you were Sleeping.
    From now on, never sleep, always retrieve those ****tards into vault.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    mawirtz49 wrote: »
    Hello all, I am still a bit confused as to PvP play and stealing of diamonds. When my diamonds get stolen, from which area are they taken? Are they removed from the current amount I have earned or from the ones I have banked?

Diamonds get removed from both places on a percentage basis. Handles has said the Diamonds in the vault have some protection, but he didn't know what the level of protection was. Short take: if you are off-line it is all up for grabs.
  • Options
    mawirtz49mawirtz49 Registered Users 2 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Diamonds get removed from both places on a percentage basis. Handles has said the Diamonds in the vault have some protection, but he didn't know what the level of protection was. Short take: if you are off-line it is all up for grabs.

Thanks for the info, was wondering how 3 people steal 12,000 diamonds from me when I can only make 8,000 per hour. I always assumed they were safe in the vault.
  • Options
    duckmeatduckmeat Registered Users 79 Posts
    mawirtz49 wrote: »
    Thanks for the info, was wondering how 3 people steal 12,000 diamonds from me when I can only make 8,000 per hour. I always assumed they were safe in the vault.

You didnt assume that the game tells you that. It says collect them often and put them in your vault so they dont get stolen. In fact its one of the tips you get on the loading screen.
    A simple mind is entertained by simple things
  • Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    duckmeat wrote: »
    You didnt assume that the game tells you that. It says collect them often and put them in your vault so they dont get stolen. In fact its one of the tips you get on the loading screen.

I've read that it worked that way in the initial release, but Glu found that people weren't playing as often as they wanted, so they opened the vault up to raiding so that people would stay in the game longer to protect their diamonds. However, they didn't change the tips message.
  • Options
    duckmeatduckmeat Registered Users 79 Posts
    I've read that it worked that way in the initial release, but Glu found that people weren't playing as often as they wanted, so they opened the vault up to raiding so that people would stay in the game longer to protect their diamonds. However, they didn't change the tips message.

I suppose that is entirely possible. But it explains his assumptions.

It would be nice to know the exact workings though.
    A simple mind is entertained by simple things