Options

Missing Diamonds

duckmeatduckmeat Registered Users 79 Posts
This is not unique to me but my entire clan and people in global are experiencing it.

Our collected diamonds seem to mysteriously disappear when we go to do upgrades. it always seems to be right around 5k. You press upgrade and it says that you need to reconnect to server then your diamonds mysteriously disappear.

I want to know if this is unique to Android, also I am writing this because the support tickets about this so far have gone unanswered.
A simple mind is entertained by simple things

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    duckmeat wrote: »
    This is not unique to me but my entire clan and people in global are experiencing it.

Our collected diamonds seem to mysteriously disappear when we go to do upgrades. it always seems to be right around 5k. You press upgrade and it says that you need to reconnect to server then your diamonds mysteriously disappear.

I want to know if this is unique to Android, also I am writing this because the support tickets about this so far have gone unanswered.

I think I read a post by HANDLES that stated collecting diamonds (thus placing them in your vault) is a misleading IN GAME TIP. The vault diamonds can be raided, but you'll never loose all of them.

When you got back in does your battle log show any defense losses?

SCORPION
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I think I read a post by HANDLES that stated collecting diamonds (thus placing them in your vault) is a misleading IN GAME TIP. The vault diamonds can be raided, but you'll never loose all of them.

When you got back in does your battle log show any defense losses?

SCORPION

No it only seems to happen while online after trying to upgrade. Which you are not suppose to be able to be attacked while online. Also no matter when I log off or back on my notices always says 12 even if I have no defensive losses shown and only wins in both attack and d.

Say for example yesterday when it happened. I had just run about 6 pvp attacks and filled my vault. In between I did a couple campaign missions to wait out the timer on energy. Online the entire time.

Vault is full, I go to upgrade and it then says "must re(something) with server" then bam 5k diamonds gone. I think it says sync or reconnect.

I would agree with you but the amount is always the same and it is exactly the same with other players this has happened to in different tiers and levels than myself. The amount and circumstances is always exactly the same. And it happens 1 time a day. This happens to everyone else I have spoken to about this, all 20 of my clan and maybe 10 others in global chat.

I play on Android. But I will try to get a ss of the notice if it happens today. I dont yet have enough diamonds to upgrade.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    duckmeat wrote: »
    No it only seems to happen while online after trying to upgrade. Which you are not suppose to be able to be attacked while online. Also no matter when I log off or back on my notices always says 12 even if I have no defensive losses shown and only wins in both attack and d.

Say for example yesterday when it happened. I had just run about 6 pvp attacks and filled my vault. In between I did a couple campaign missions to wait out the timer on energy. Online the entire time.

Vault is full, I go to upgrade and it then says "must re(something) with server" then bam 5k diamonds gone. I think it says sync or reconnect.

I would agree with you but the amount is always the same and it is exactly the same with other players this has happened to in different tiers and levels than myself. The amount and circumstances is always exactly the same. And it happens 1 time a day. This happens to everyone else I have spoken to about this, all 20 of my clan and maybe 10 others in global chat.

I play on Android. But I will try to get a ss of the notice if it happens today. I dont yet have enough diamonds to upgrade.

That has happened to me also, just another item on an ever growing laundry list of problems. I believe HANDLES bases his answers on what SHOULD be as opposed to what IS reality for the people playing the game.

I don't envy his job, he is sort of dealing with the public and 10% of us are insane anyway, but I'm sure he can tell who is reporting a genuine problem and who is blowing off steam. Whether of not Glu even listens to him is another issue altogether.

Only time will tell ...
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    That has happened to me also, just another item on an ever growing laundry list of problems. I believe HANDLES bases his answers on what SHOULD be as opposed to what IS reality for the people playing the game.

I don't envy his job, he is sort of dealing with the public and 10% of us are insane anyway, but I'm sure he can tell who is reporting a genuine problem and who is blowing off steam. Whether of not Glu even listens to him is another issue altogether.

Only time will tell ...

Yeah true enough I will try to get some screen shots of it happening, but so far Handels has ignored me and my screen shots.

I was a moderator once and it was not fun. The pay they gave us was more of a token gesture than fair compensation I dont think I would ever do it again.