Options

Why rig the game..glu?

fhookefhooke Registered Users 32 Posts
Here is the evidence.
1. Not all diamonds are credited. The system does not always count all the diamonds when claimed.
2. Why is pvp so mismatched? Double your level? Really? Impossible to
beat.
3. How does lower level beat a maxed out higher level? It is not possible, yet it happens.
4. What is with not giving win streaks correctly? Not all wins are counted or when a player gets a lot of wins, the game crashes. When you come back, your streaks is back to zero.
5. You make next to impossible to upgrade everything. Players never get
enough diamonds to upgrade properly.
Also, 41/2 hours to wait for upgrades? Ridiculous!
In game cash is almost useless.
Also, real cash is useless. The levels that are opened are taken away, forcing more spending of real cash.
Just how much do you think this game is worth?!
This is just the tip. Read the forums.
Game rigged or not. You decide. The choice is clear when you play.

Comments

• Options
    Neo1800Neo1800 Registered Users 94 Posts
    $240K cash now, really? Why even have cash wins, when it's all based on diamonds & gold.
    There should be an exchange rate terminal to make cash able to trade for diamonds at least.
    vs stuck at 1 level forever. Every hr for handful of diamonds tactic, basically to keep you here 24/7.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Whilst I can sympathize with your frustration with diamonds, cash, gold, drones and the like ...

To be able win a PvP Event takes time so here's some advice, which you can take or leave ...

Close all your contracts, get the best weapons you can ... and then, and only then, will you be able to effectively compete in Global PvP. Anything less will frustrate you even further ...

SCORPION
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    duckmeatduckmeat Registered Users 79 Posts
    Neo1800 wrote: »
    $240K cash now, really? Why even have cash wins, when it's all based on diamonds & gold.
    There should be an exchange rate terminal to make cash able to trade for diamonds at least.
    vs stuck at 1 level forever. Every hr for handful of diamonds tactic, basically to keep you here 24/7.

240k in cash is 1 upgrade to a high powered weapon.

Don't cry later when you are saying they are too expensive.
    A simple mind is entertained by simple things
  • Options
    That's insane duckmeat.
    I'm pretty much on track w/amsoft2000,
    just plugging along as it goes, stuck in Russia.
    Cost of upgrading weapons at this low level, plus base defense level costs is nuts enough.

We could use an explore option, checking out a few Russian pubs, for real terrorists.
  • Options
    Neo1800 wrote: »
    That's insane duckmeat.
    I'm pretty much on track w/amsoft2000,
    just plugging along as it goes, stuck in Russia.
    Cost of upgrading weapons at this low level, plus base defense level costs is nuts enough.

We could use an explore option, checking out a few Russian pubs, for real terrorists.

Lol. Yeah the costs are pretty insane. It takes a while even using gold in PvP to get up the diamonds for an upgrade. The most diamonds I have been able to take so far is 2400, but I think its based on tier and level.

The first tier upgrades on my GARMR is 223.16k cash and 85.43k diamons.

Currently I can only hold 16k diamonds, hopefully that goes up later today, but as you can see it will be quite a very long time before I am able to upgrade it.
  • Options
    duckmeat wrote: »
    Lol. Yeah the costs are pretty insane. It takes a while even using gold in PvP to get up the diamonds for an upgrade. The most diamonds I have been able to take so far is 2400, but I think its based on tier and level.

The first tier upgrades on my GARMR is 223.16k cash and 85.43k diamons.

Currently I can only hold 16k diamonds, hopefully that goes up later today, but as you can see it will be quite a very long time before I am able to upgrade it.

LOL That's why I recommend closing your contracts, after that keep playing the remaining two missions until you've got 3-4 million bucks. Those remaining two OR four campaigns will net you more than $250,000 each hour. Then you'll be able to fully equip the Garmr using mostly cash and the remaining using diamonds ... once Garmr is fully equipped, you'll be able to win those brutal SHORT range battles.

RULE #1: NO GOLD EVER for sniper OR assault weapons.

RULE #2: Get a high rated SNIPER ASAP ... this will take you through the campaigns without having to upgrade at each pit-stop.

RULE #3: Get a fully equipped TESLA.

I've got more SCORPION RULES ..... complete the first three; I'm sure you'll figure out the rest.

Winning a PvP requires at least a Tier 8-9 Defense to hold enough diamonds for upgrades. I know you want to jump in and compete PvP ... BUT ... first things first.

QUESTION: How do you devour a WHALE? ..... ANSWER: One BITE at a time !!!

SCORPION
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    LOL That's why I recommend closing your contracts, after that keep playing the remaining two missions until you've got 3-4 million bucks. Those remaining two OR four campaigns will net you more than $250,000 each hour. Then you'll be able to fully equip the Garmr using mostly cash and the remaining using diamonds ... once Garmr is fully equipped, you'll be able to win those brutal SHORT range battles.

RULE #1: NO GOLD EVER for sniper OR assault weapons.

RULE #2: Get a high rated SNIPER ASAP ... this will take you through the campaigns without having to upgrade at each pit-stop.

RULE #3: Get a fully equipped TESLA.

I've got more SCORPION RULES ..... complete the first three; I'm sure you'll figure out the rest.

Winning a PvP requires at least a Tier 8-9 Defense to hold enough diamonds for upgrades. I know you want to jump in and compete PvP ... BUT ... first things first.

QUESTION: How do you devour a WHALE? ..... ANSWER: One BITE at a time !!!

SCORPION

yeah Im working on the contracts. I just need to get a better sniper rifle or a good tesla. I should be able to hit the mark on this current tesla. The problem will be if I can get enough square PvP battles on the league event.

My short range actually are not too bad right now its the long range with a bad pair but I have a pretty weak long range right now. best bet for me is to hit the 350 mark with free gold. Its not agreat weapon but should get my by until an event with a better rifle comes along.
  • Options
    duckmeat wrote: »
    yeah Im working on the contracts. I just need to get a better sniper rifle or a good tesla. I should be able to hit the mark on this current tesla. The problem will be if I can get enough square PvP battles on the league event.

My short range actually are not too bad right now its the long range with a bad pair but I have a pretty weak long range right now. best bet for me is to hit the 350 mark with free gold. Its not agreat weapon but should get my by until an event with a better rifle comes along.

The next PvP will most likely have a high rated SNIPER up for grabs ... plan for it now. Next up will be the HEAVIES.

Two more weeks and NOW your with the big boyz !!! Finish those contracts.
  • Options
    Complex Minds Require Games ... Lots and Lots of GAMES !!!
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Complex Minds Require Games ... Lots and Lots of GAMES !!!

Yes it does. Im mostly an RPG fan, but I dabble in the strategy and FPS from time to time.

Thanks for all your help. Ill start saving up some gold for energy. I should make silver this time but dont know how far I can push up my AP.

The best way for me to get an even match that pays enough diamonds for the trouble is revenge.

This is yet another thing I think Handle got wrong in the OP, the payout is based on tier not difficulty.

Maybe they intended it to be this way, and I know Handle only knows what they tell him, my guess is the developers have no idea how badly they dropped the ball.
  • Options
    Oh I hear ya on the revenge tour - I'm just waiting to get weapon upgrade to comply,
    being my Snot Sniper must of been whining while I was sleeping,
    Letting 1000 dia get away -
    I'm sure live it went - 'Oh my gun is too heavy'