Options

HANDLES: Perpetual 203160

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
NETWORK ERROR

RESYNCHRONIZATION WITH SERVER
NEEDED. THE GAME WILL NOW RESTART

ERROR CODE: 203160

The above started around 8:30 PM EDT (Sat) and occurs after each match. Holiday Weekend and you most likely will not receive this for a few days, but I wanted to note the date/time.

Platform: Google Android

SCORPION
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• Options
    fawadknfawadkn Registered Users 3 Posts
    same problem with me ...after resynchronization the win streak is not lost but the assasin points and rank remains unchanged.the same as was before that match...
  • Options
    fawadkn wrote: »
    same problem with me ...after resynchronization the win streak is not lost but the assasin points and rank remains unchanged.the same as was before that match...

I rebooted and cleared the cache on my device. So far, 3 matches, it appears to have corrected itself.

Confirmed 09:03 PM EDT ... everything appears to be back to normal now.

SCORPION
  • Options
    fawadknfawadkn Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yes its working fine now.
  • Options
    duckmeatduckmeat Registered Users 79 Posts
    Yeah thats what happens when those 5k in diamonds go missing.

Hasn't happened to me today, but a guy in my clan is suppose to come here and post a SS of it happening to him. The only problem is Im not sure how he can get a before photo to show diamonds missing, unless he does a SS before every upgrade which would just be a pain in the ***.
    A simple mind is entertained by simple things
  • Options
    duckmeat wrote: »
    Yeah thats what happens when those 5k in diamonds go missing.

Hasn't happened to me today, but a guy in my clan is suppose to come here and post a SS of it happening to him. The only problem is Im not sure how he can get a before photo to show diamonds missing, unless he does a SS before every upgrade which would just be a pain in the ***.

I thought this one was behind us ... that laundry list just refuses to shrink. Oh well maybe there's a version 3.1 coming soon.

I won't hold my breath though.