Options

Assassin points? PvP event

MORLEYMORLEY Registered Users 12 Posts
Hi. First time post here so may have covered this before. I'm wondering in the PvP events. The people at the top of the leaderboard have so many assassin points and I can get nowhere near even though I'll be playing the game majority of the time. How can they get so many points in such a short time? I want to be able to win guns but will have no chance. If someone can explain how that would be great thanks.

Comments

• Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    MORLEY wrote: »
    Hi. First time post here so may have covered this before. I'm wondering in the PvP events. The people at the top of the leaderboard have so many assassin points and I can get nowhere near even though I'll be playing the game majority of the time. How can they get so many points in such a short time? I want to be able to win guns but will have no chance. If someone can explain how that would be great thanks.

they are spending the gold to get energy and gaining the ranks,you should have checked before a month,at that time within 15 minutes of play the points were 25000 and 30000,at the moment i guess its only 4500 for kingkazu,its easily possible if you have energy to play,take care and happy gaming
  • Options
    MORLEYMORLEY Registered Users 12 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    they are spending the gold to get energy and gaining the ranks,you should have checked before a month,at that time within 15 minutes of play the points were 25000 and 30000,at the moment i guess its only 4500 for kingkazu,its easily possible if you have energy to play,take care and happy gaming

Right. How do you know when 15mins before play is? The people that buy gold for energy must have deep pockets. Well from that if you play normally without buying gold you have no chance of getting guns in PvP. Great. Thanks very much for you're reply. Most helpful.
  • Options
    luciomathisluciomathis Registered Users 4 Posts
    Je suis persuadé que des joueurs triches !!!!! Au détriment des autres ! On ne peut pas dépenser autant d'or en si peu de temps.
    La réponse est débile !
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    MORLEY wrote: »
    Right. How do you know when 15mins before play is? The people that buy gold for energy must have deep pockets. Well from that if you play normally without buying gold you have no chance of getting guns in PvP. Great. Thanks very much for you're reply. Most helpful.

Absolutely ... I have many posts explaining how to get better weapons and WIN at PvP. There are NO SHORTCUTS but you can win at PvP without spending GOLD, I've done it ONCE as a experiment; it's exhausting !!! Refer to mine and others posts on the subject. Also you do not need to wake up in the wee hours to compete ... most front runners fade away over time.

GET A HIGH RATED WEAPON ... without one you're just passing the time away.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    duckmeatduckmeat Registered Users 79 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Absolutely ... I have many posts explaining how to get better weapons and WIN at PvP. There are NO SHORTCUTS but you can win at PvP without spending GOLD, I've done it ONCE as a experiment; it's exhausting !!! Refer to mine and others posts on the subject. Also you do not need to wake up in the wee hours to compete ... most front runners fade away over time.

GET A HIGH RATED WEAPON ... without one you're just passing the time away.

I have won weapons parts without gold twice, and yes it is possible to do, but it is no easy feat. I doubt its even possible out side of bronze league.
    A simple mind is entertained by simple things
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    duckmeat wrote: »
    I have won weapons parts without gold twice, and yes it is possible to do, but it is no easy feat. I doubt its even possible out side of bronze league.

Yeah it's possible, that one time for me was in Silver League, but don't expect to get much sleep; roughly 5,000 AP did it. The maximum AP you can win is 7,100-7,200 without spending GOLD, but that's with no sleep and no losses.

It only takes 2,500 AP to make Silver League and that's where most compete. You'll need to finish in Top 250-500 to have a realistic chance to complete a weapon from parts.

It is also possible to build a weapon from parts by winning 2 of the 3 League Events but that will probably require you to spend some GOLD.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    patrickpoillot and other players are always the first. they must have more than 25 PA Victories! how can they put aside as much energy? when you have 5000 point 1 day?
  • Options
    ANGLAIS
    first win 3 points and 5 points then 7 etc ... and after 7 wins 25 points per win. how to make 5,000 points in a day!