What the hell???

Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
What the hell !!!! You can explain some charge customers Andriod, why Silver League competition does not work in Rifle Parties TESLA ????
Again we paid the same ??? And we were left with honey on the lips to take off a day at the competition for BASTET Heavy Weapon, and no one compensated the affected...
Until when will this be ??? What? Again let us down on the edge of something that has cost sleepless hours and money? Where the hell are those responsible ????

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Chipp116 wrote: »
    What the hell !!!! You can explain some charge customers Andriod, why Silver League competition does not work in Rifle Parties TESLA ????
    Again we paid the same ??? And we were left with honey on the lips to take off a day at the competition for BASTET Heavy Weapon, and no one compensated the affected...
    Until when will this be ??? What? Again let us down on the edge of something that has cost sleepless hours and money? Where the hell are those responsible ????

Yeah it's always Android that gets hit with the BS ... well another short event is sure to come, probably along the lines of 1.5 days to compete ... half the normal 3 days ... those that are not already sitting on 20-30 parts will be screwed again I'm afraid.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
    This increasingly , more and more disappointed ... Now this is an additional problem because not happen before something. I am so tired of this deceit
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    You raise an interesting point - GLU has jilted us on both the Heavy and Tesla weapons. Does this mean they are purposely crippling the Android users for some unknown transgression - like lower profit margin than iOS?

Crippling the player has been a GLU method many times to build up their coffers.
    Could be they saw a spike in GOLD prior/after last League fiasco. Who knows what they are doing over there. I'm not sure even they know what's going on because it sure as hell doesn't seem that way ...

As far as the IOS vs Android issues, from what I saw this week Android users are spending a huge amount on GOLD. Maybe not as much as IOS (only they know for sure), but enough that you cannot shut the door on that kind of money !!! There are easily 100 Android (gaming capable) devices for every IOS device ...

... to me the math is quite simple.

Until the BOSS asks why are revenues slipping? ... it's NO JOY for us. Our ONLY leverage is to stop spending on GOLD, but since the game is so enjoyable, it's sort of like a heroin addict demanding better product from his dealer or he'll stop buying it ...

It's time to go COLD TURKEY and get this Glu monkey off our backs.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    It has been 10 days since I last gave Glu any money and it feels pretty good.
  • Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
    Because it would be very bad businessman Mr. Glu, if your aspirations are filling their coffers leaving out a significant Community and Android users.
    In fact, we need to respect these unpleasant situations, staying on the floor with users. I just wish that he reconsider and see their terrible mistake
    bradr752 wrote: »
    It has been 10 days since I last gave Glu any money and it feels pretty good.

KUDOS bradr752 !!!
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    KUDOS bradr752 !!!

Is the game still out of commission for android users?
    Is the game still out of commission for android users?

YES it is and I don't expect it back for al least another 24 hours.
    YES it is and I don't expect it back for al least another 24 hours.

If it makes you feel any better, when this game initially rolled out, they had problems with rewarding players their weapons.
    It's like Alcohoics Anonymous: I am a Glu-holic and it has been 10 days since my last buy-in!
    It's like Alcohoics Anonymous: I am a Glu-holic and it has been 10 days since my last buy-in!

It honestly can't be that bad. You're on the Amazon platform.
    It honestly can't be that bad. You're on the Amazon platform.

I actually play on both the IOS and Amazon platforms. Amazon is cheaper and offers rebates on buy-ins, but they don't have the Leagues running, don't do drone upgrages, don't manage smooth video and still run a game made by Glu, which doesn't give a **** about its users.
    I actually play on both the IOS and Amazon platforms. Amazon is cheaper and offers rebates on buy-ins, but they don't have the Leagues running, don't do drone upgrages, don't manage smooth video and still run a game made by Glu, which doesn't give a **** about its users.

I was told that only ios users have the league running. Drones are currently useless, everyones screens are lagging because of the drones. You're not the only one suffering, at least when the league goes live on the Amazon platform, you'll be able to win the parts necessary for the gun in 1-2 days.
    I was told that only ios users have the league running. Drones are currently useless, everyones screens are lagging because of the drones. You're not the only one suffering, at least when the league goes live on the Amazon platform, you'll be able to win the parts necessary for the gun in 1-2 days.

Let's hope that you are right. I just wish Glue had a better history of "doing the right thing" for its users.

I am in the Gold League on Amazon, worked really hard to get there. Of course, nobody can craft a weapon in Gold league in two days. Bummer!
    If it makes you feel any better, when this game initially rolled out, they had problems with rewarding players their weapons.

Feel any worse you meant to say right? Firstly I have 45 Bastet parts from that upgrade fiasco ... now I have 35 Tesla parts that may suffer the same fate ... not to mention some 8.5 Sniper from months ago ... 30 parts.

I haven't been able to upgrade a weapon in weeks except the Garmr. Whilst I can get by without the Tesla, why should I? I paid for it ..... not only in GOLD, but my precious TIME that I value as well.

I'm Done.
    Feel any worse you meant to say right? Firstly I have 45 Bastet parts from that upgrade fiasco ... now I have 35 Tesla parts that may suffer the same fate ... not to mention some 8.5 Sniper from months ago ... 30 parts.

I haven't been able to upgrade a weapon in weeks except the Garmr. Whilst I can get by without the Tesla, why should I? I paid for it .....

I'm Done.

I am complaining about missing out on the Gold League but is the Silver Leaguers who may end out getting the shaft. Still, it may be possible to complete the Narwhal in 2 days., IF they get it up and running tomorrow. It's not like Glu has ever said "We're sorry" when they throw your time and money down the toilet and to my recollection, they have never taken any action to remedy player loss of weapons through their screw-ups. They are making it so easy for me not to give them another penny.
    I am complaining about missing out on the Gold League but is the Silver Leaguers who may end out getting the shaft. Still, it may be possible to complete the Narwhal in 2 days., IF they get it up and running tomorrow. It's not like Glu has ever said "We're sorry" when they throw your time and money down the toilet and to my recollection, they have never taken any action to remedy player loss of weapons through their screw-ups. They are making it so easy for me not to give them another penny.

Oh there's no doubt I can complete the weapon ... but I need to FIGHT to be able to do it ... Arrrggghhh

We'll see come tomorrow ...

Even till this day, I have not given them a single cent. The problems that persisted in the beginning have only gotten worse. I see that the company has successfully duped future customers into participating in the tournaments. Sorry, but you too will eventually learn and expect nothing but the worst from them.
    Even till this day, I have not given them a single cent. The problems that persisted in the beginning have only gotten worse. I see that the company has successfully duped future customers into participating in the tournaments. Sorry, but you too will eventually learn and expect nothing but the worst from them.

Yes Sir ... I should have joined this forum a long time ago and I'm sorry I didn't. I have forgotten why I joined in the first place, never did get that answer I was looking for *** SMILES *** It's been one disappointment after another with these guys. Now I'm no heavy roller by comparison to some, but my $40 bucks every Global isn't pennies either. That's $200 a month for aggravation and for that I have nobody to blame but myself.

What were some of the earlier problems, prior to CKS 2.0.1/3.0 that is, I am just curious? I mean 2.0.1 was OK, it had it's bugs but never stole my money ... 3.0 was too ambitious and was released too soon, if you ask me and for that Glu will pay a huge price, I believe. The noobs aren't gonna spend any real money after reading about what's going on ... I hope.

Unless something extra-ordinary is forth coming, and I have no reason to believe that it is, It's time to SUNSET CKS 3.0 ... ya heard HANDLES?

BTW I am not buying into the excuse that someone "forgot" to schedule the League Events either ... the whole **** game is built around PvP. If someone forgot, then off with his head.
    Yes Sir ... I should have joined this forum a long time ago and I'm sorry I didn't. I have forgotten why I joined in the first place, never did get that answer I was looking for *** SMILES *** It's been one disappointment after another with these guys. Now I'm no heavy roller by comparison to some, but my $40 bucks every Global isn't pennies either. That's $200 a month for aggravation and for that I have nobody to blame but myself.

What were some of the earlier problems, prior to CKS 2.0.1/3.0 that is, I am just curious? I mean 2.0.1 was OK, it had it's bugs but never stole my money ... 3.0 was too ambitious and was released too soon, if you ask me and for that Glu will pay a huge price, I believe. The noobs aren't gonna spend any real money after reading about what's going on ... I hope.

Unless something extra-ordinary is forth coming, and I have no reason to believe that it is, It's time to SUNSET CKS 3.0 ... ya heard HANDLES?

BTW I am not buying into the excuse that someone "forgot" to schedule the League Events either ... the whole **** game is built around PvP. If someone forgot, then off with his head.

There were two extremely annoying glitches involved with this game in CKS 1.0. The first was that they had problems awarding players their weapons after the tournament. The second glitch one only appeared on a certain amount of accounts and it allowed players to buy extra energy via in game credits. Yeah, it was that unfair and it was 3 energy for 1 credit. It was the dumbest thing in the world and the devs couldn't figure out who exploited the glitch. Also, some noob came on the forums and COMPLAINED about the glitch and it was fixed immediately.
    There were two extremely annoying glitches involved with this game in CKS 1.0. The first was that they had problems awarding players their weapons after the tournament. The second glitch one only appeared on a certain amount of accounts and it allowed players to buy extra energy via in game credits. Yeah, it was that unfair and it was 3 energy for 1 credit. It was the dumbest thing in the world and the devs couldn't figure out who exploited the glitch. Also, some noob came on the forums and COMPLAINED about the glitch and it was fixed immediately.

So it would seem, from what you stated, that receiving weapons you won during tournament has ALWAYS been a problem for these folks. Interesting, but I can't for the life of me figure out the motivation behind it. One would think that they would want you to have the new weapon since it means upgrades and more PvP play and more $$$ .... I just don't get it ....
    So it would seem, from what you stated, that receiving weapons you won during tournament has ALWAYS been a problem for these folks. Interesting, but I can't for the life of me figure out the motivation behind it. One would think that they would want you to have the new weapon since it means upgrades and more PvP play and more $$$ .... I just don't get it ....

I always believed that this game was in the Alpha stage and coming back has confirmed it for me. It's still not ready and I don't think it ever will be.
  • Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    I think that the reasoning behind the weapons fiasco all the time is this....You work your butt off on the weekend tournaments to get a shot at completing a weapon the following week.......All of a sudden Oooops it's not available to craft for some reason or another........Oh well says Glu,our customers are nothing but dumb,blind sheeple that will pump more money into the game the next time to get that weapon.

If the money people would say just stop spending for 1 month it would make a huge difference as to how we as players are treated and respected.
    Merc316 wrote: »
    I think that the reasoning behind the weapons fiasco all the time is this....You work your butt off on the weekend tournaments to get a shot at completing a weapon the following week.......All of a sudden Oooops it's not available to craft for some reason or another........Oh well says Glu,our customers are nothing but dumb,blind sheeple that will pump more money into the game the next time to get that weapon.

If the money people would say just stop spending for 1 month it would make a huge difference as to how we as players are treated and respected.

We collectively have got to do this ... STOP SPENDING ... we will never get any support. I mean think about this, they have production servers that are revenue generators. Forget for a minute that this is a video game. It's like any other "cloud" computing as a service. How could any company just leave a server, on it's own, for four days with no support at all and no way for their customers to contact them to report a problem?

Not many companies would survive very long. To make matters even more confusing, and I'm biting my tongue here, lost revenue to Glu, for no other reason than the League Event is not running ... not a fried storage array, not a power failure a simple thing like a scheduled task not completing successfully OR not running at all AND nobody even knows about it (maybe they do, who the duck knows).

This much is certain, as long as they are taking in our money, even in the face of miserable customer service, then we're the fools. Forget about not getting your "virtual" weapon, what other product or service would you continue to subscribe to if the company treated you this way and you didn't get what you paid for?

I really cannot blame them entirely for today's events, because the warnings were there LOUD and CLEAR. Individually there's not much we can do but move on. Together we might have a chance but realistically who are we fooling ... nothing is going to change especially if the heavy rollers keep lining their pockets. I studied the Global very carefully this weekend and I can assure you these guys are in a League of their own when it comes to spending GOLD. They don't even know what a Silver League Event is and could care less. Stop spending that's a given ... STOP PLAYING and that will make the point ... lost advertising hits will get noticed as well when sponsors realize nobody is watching those annoying videos anymore. Eventually the heavy hitters will get tired of fighting max'd out spooks (maybe) who knows ... maybe the TOP 30 are spooks as well, there to give you the illusion that there is something worth competing for and winning.

Even while accepting these truths, we cannot escape the fact that we are not getting what we're paying for, so STOP.
    Amsoft is right on! No buy-ins until they fix this. I have not spent a dime in 10 days, and historically, sadly, I have been one of the big money guys in this game. A top 10 finish on IOS cost $250 to $300, and I have several in the last 6 or 8 weeks. Last weekend I finished 192nd, but I spent only free energy credits. It felt pretty good.