Options

5/25/2015: There is no League Event on Android

PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
I understand that sometimes there are problems with the rollout of a new product or major upgrade, but what I don't understand is why I can't find any statement from a Glu admin acknowledging the problems and giving an estimate of when they will be resolved.

Version 3 was a very big change, but the number and severity of obvious bugs that were released defies belief. Many of these issues affect everyone -- these aren't just edge cases; does Glu do no testing whatsoever?

Now, following a very hotly contested Tesla global event, there's no league tournament for players who need to craft a Narwhal rifle that they won parts for, and I can't find any statement about what's being done about it. There should be an ALL CAPS sticky at the top of the board containing frequent status updates.

Comments

• Options
    HalfassedHalfassed Registered Users 35 Posts
    Amazing, now we're into day 2 of no league event.
  • Options
    TBKTBK Registered Users 20 Posts
    I hope they are fixing the problems w Ver 3.0. Especially the drone update issues. Specifically multiple duplicate weapons on change tab & whatever freezes software for drone weapons upgrades.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Halfassed wrote: »
    Amazing, now we're into day 2 of no league event.

Not amazing I'm sorry to say, just par for the course of Glu.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    Since we've now missed a second day of league play, I would request that GLU award all Android platform players 35 Narwhal parts.

This doesn't address the missed league milestone award opportunities, but will at least allow players having incomplete Narwhal rifles to craft them.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    A company that cared about its customers would figure out a way to make it right. Glu is not such a company. I guess that I shouldn't be surprised that we haven't heard from Handles is morning.
  • Options
    Listen, HANDLES left a message that services were restored and THEN pulled it faster than I could confirm it. Get the feeling that it's a zoo over there right now LOL ...
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Listen, HANDLES left a message that services were restored and THEN pulled it faster than I could confirm it. Get the feeling that it's a zoo over there right now LOL ...

If Handles needs a suggestion as to what to say on this forum, here is my suggestion: "We screwed up. We are sorry. We will figure out a way to make it up to you." What are the chances?
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    If Handles needs a suggestion as to what to say on this forum, here is my suggestion: "We screwed up. We are sorry. We will figure out a way to make it up to you." What are the chances?

He responded to an earlier post by me regarding the last time this happened, check it out ...

... In short "I'll pass it on but I can't promise anything ... "