Options

They are liar

Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
THEY ARE LIARS
They are lying ??? And it takes the second day and Mr Glu and its people, do not appear to give an explanation to such a gaffe. Android users, we spent like any other. We want to know what this is due. While we were already screwed with BLASET and now repeated with the same history, with the rifle TESLA ... We are tired of being lied to and then hide their heads like ostriches and do not have the courage to fix the mess...
Mr. Glu: Take responsibility for your actions !!! We expect a wave of his hand and undo this tangle so unpleasant. It takes you a business and we are your customers and demand:
A satisfactory explanation, an apology, compensation for your bad management. Otherwise, as far as I'm concerned, it breaks my *****; I imagine many also too

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Chipp116 wrote: »
    THEY ARE LIARS
    They are lying ??? And it takes the second day and Mr Glu and its people, do not appear to give an explanation to such a gaffe. Android users, we spent like any other. We want to know what this is due. While we were already screwed with BLASET and now repeated with the same history, with the rifle TESLA ... We are tired of being lied to and then hide their heads like ostriches and do not have the courage to fix the mess...
    Mr. Glu: Take responsibility for your actions !!! We expect a wave of his hand and undo this tangle so unpleasant. It takes you a business and we are your customers and demand:
    A satisfactory explanation, an apology, compensation for your bad management. Otherwise, as far as I'm concerned, it breaks my *****; I imagine many also too

Good, let the butt hurt flow through you. Just remember those feelings that you listed before spending any more money on this game.
  • Options
    Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
    Coll: I assure you of my pocket, will not leave a ****ing currency more to spend on this con game ... That can have it for sure