Options

Drone (Rest In Pieces)

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
drone_spook.png

drone_rip.png

Hopefully League Event will begin in another 5-6 hours if Glu is true to form. Then again it may not start at all.

Noobs ... stop trying to attack me, you can't steal my diamonds and you're wasting your time LOL

Just Kidding ...

Good Hunting !!!

UPDATE: HANDLES has been notified, Customer Care Ticket has been submitted as well ... the clock starts now; Three hours to go ...

1.5 HOURS TO GO ... TICK ... TOCK ... TICK ... TOCK ...
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• Options
    BBB Accreditation

Glu Mobile Inc is not BBB Accredited.

Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.

To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.

Well that explains ...
  • Options
    According to HANDLES, services have been RESTORED ... checking it NOW and will confirm ...

NOPE ...

... and HANDLES pulled his thread as well. Well at least I've confirmed that he knows about it.

CLOCK RESUMES ... TWO hours and counting

1.5 HOURS TO GO ... TICK ... TOCK ... TICK ... TOCK ...
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Yes I am aware of the issue. I'm have reported this to the team.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Yes I am aware of the issue. I'm have reported this to the team.

You mean that "the team" is just now getting news that there has been no League play in Amazon or Android for the last two days?
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    You mean that "the team" is just now getting news that there has been no League play in Amazon or Android for the last two days?

I mean that I have reported this and other threads about this issue to the team.
  • Options
    ONE HOUR TO GO (the point of no RETURN is closing fast) ...

... TICK ... TOCK ...
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    ONE HOUR TO GO (the point of no RETURN is closing fast) ...

... TICK ... TOCK ...

I feel so much better now that I know that the issue has been reported to "the team."
  • Options
    i feel so much better now that i know that the issue has been reported to "the team."

rotf - lmfao

OK BOYS and GIRLS ... we're ONLINE ... it's getting lonely in here !!!

*** SMILES ***
  • Options
    I feel so much better now that I know that the issue has been reported to "the team."

You're welcome. The issue is being looked into but I do not have an update for you at this time.
  • Options
    You're welcome. The issue is being looked into but I do not have an update for you at this time.

Thanks. We would appreciate an update as soon as possible.
  • Options

Thanks HANDLES ...
  • Options
    Thanks. We would appreciate an update as soon as possible.

They made it with 48 minutes to spare, depending on your perspective that is ...

LOL
  • Options
    League event is now live. I'll be checking again for tomorrow but the team assures the issue is fixed and the event will work as normal tomorrow.
  • Options
    rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
    Yeah but for how long,? its now almost impossible to accumulate enough parts to craft the weapon.
  • Options
    rastafari wrote: »
    Yeah but for how long,? its now almost impossible to accumulate enough parts to craft the weapon.

This has been an issue before, about 2-3 weeks back.

If you didn't accumulate 20-35 parts in the Global PvP, a short League Event by even one day will be a hardship, no doubt. For example, if you've won only 10 parts (absolute minimum) in the Global, then you would need to win both of the remaining League Events to complete the weapon, which would be extremely difficult to do without spending GOLD. Given that others are in the same circumstances, the ONLY way to win both would be to "out spend" your competitors. It isn't FAIR ... but ... it IS what it IS and it sucks.

If you're inclined to spend GOLD, which is something I would discourage until the game is up to 100% (your decision though) then it's best spent during the Global Event, as opposed to the League Event. If you're NOT sitting on a superior weapon, a 9.5 (fully equipped) or better, then don't waste your time. Finish all of your contracts, accumulate cash and upgrade your base.

In the end it's your decision and we're still trying to get a resolution to the lost days of League Events; I'm not optimistic in this regard but you never know ...

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • Options
    It is not "fixed" it is simply running again. Since the maximum parts that you will receive in a two day event in the Gold League will be 40 for back to back firsts, nobody gets a weapon this week in the Gold League. That is not "fixed" and it is "normal" only in the sense that it is normal for Glu to shaft its users.
  • Options
    It is not "fixed" it is simply running again. Since the maximum parts that you will receive in a two day event in the Gold League will be 40 for back to back firsts, nobody gets a weapon this week in the Gold League. That is not "fixed" and it is "normal" only in the sense that it is normal for Glu to shaft its users.

Hey Man ... this latest fiasco has got your juices running hot, I hear ya ... last time I had 45 Parts and they pulled the plug. no apologies, no compensation, no explanation. The fact that they "claimed" to have notified us, made no difference at all since lost days are seemingly lost forever.

Now this, the event not starting on time?
  • Options
    Hey Man ... this latest fiasco has got your juices running hot, I hear ya ... last time I had 45 Parts and they pulled the plug. no apologies, no compensation, no explanation. The fact that they "claimed" to have notified us, made no difference at all since lost days are seemingly lost forever.

Now this, the event not starting on time?

Yeah, I shouldn't get so upset. I tell myself that it is only a game, but then I remember that it is not just a game, it's a really badly run game.
  • Options
    Yeah, I shouldn't get so upset. I tell myself that it is only a game, but then I remember that it is not just a game, it's a really badly run game.

and an Expensive Game ** SMILES **
  • Options
    and an Expensive Game ** SMILES **

It has been 12 days since I gave Glu a penny, and I am feeling better and better.
  • Options
    It has been 12 days since I gave Glu a penny, and I am feeling better and better.

I'm with you ... I just used up the last of my 1,000 BARS from my LAST purchase until we get some satisfaction.

I was recently competing against another SCORPION who finished 3rd in League Event (I finished 2nd). Practically IDENTICAL too except he had a SCALPEL ELITE Sniper and I have a TREPAN; all other weapons were the same. He also had twice as many Victory Points ... but it was kind of unnerving to be chased by myself, if you get my drift.

** SMILES **
  • Options
    drone_spook_tesla.png

In My Sights ... NARWAHL TESLA