Options

GLU...Watch out...CK Sniper "GREED" is after you..

Scorpio11Scorpio11 Registered Users 16 Posts
YOU are sooooo irresponsible...

You screwed everyone who got partials and spent gold on it.

Your game developers can't do jack sh**t being have way across the globe..

Your network gurus barely keeping servers alive, must be live support band aids...

CUSTOMER SERVICE/SUPPORT (OOPS) ...actually exists? excellent job pretending it is...

After all, its our gold bars that keeps green lite over your stock...

DON'T rip-off people if you incapable to support you product ***.

GREED is gonna kill you...mak the CHANGE before the HEADSHOT....

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Until the BOSS asks why are revenues slipping? ... it's NO JOY for us. Our ONLY leverage is to stop spending on GOLD, but since the game is so enjoyable, it's sort of like a heroin addict demanding better product from his dealer or he'll stop buying it ...

It's time to go COLD TURKEY and get this Glu monkey off our backs.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts
    One issue at hand is the Medusa factor. Even if we completely shut down CK:S, there are many other games under the GLU banner. The trick will be to read the other forums, see their complaints and unite everyone with the common goal. Pull in the players from Kim Kardashian, Deer Hunter, Frontline Commando, Blood and Glory, Tap Sports, Stardom, Eternity Warriors, Indestructibles, Zombies Are My Friends and the hundred other games that GLU has. Then we will have a chance at cutting into the CEO's paycheck. Huggles!
    Huggles, Raylina
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Raylina, I agree with you totally, but I am not at all sure that it is possible to get Glu's attention nor are we likely to force Glu to be responsive to gamer issues. What I can do is see to it that they don't get any money from me, and intend to do that.

I applaud your suggestions, but am not hopeful that Glu can be forced to change.
  • Options
    raylinad wrote: »
    one issue at hand is the medusa factor. Even if we completely shut down ck:s, there are many other games under the glu banner. The trick will be to read the other forums, see their complaints and unite everyone with the common goal. Pull in the players from kim kardashian, deer hunter, frontline commando, blood and glory, tap sports, stardom, eternity warriors, indestructibles, zombies are my friends and the hundred other games that glu has. Then we will have a chance at cutting into the ceo's paycheck. Huggles!

absolutely the truth ...
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Raylina, I agree with you totally, but I am not at all sure that it is possible to get Glu's attention nor are we likely to force Glu to be responsive to gamer issues. What I can do is see to it that they don't get any money from me, and intend to do that.

I applaud your suggestions, but am not hopeful that Glu can be forced to change.

One Bite at a Time ... the cumulative effect will hit home, they only see the bottom line anyway, so that must be our target.
  • Options
    Guest245148285Guest245148285 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Scorpio11 wrote: »
    YOU are sooooo irresponsible...

You screwed everyone who got partials and spent gold on it.

Your game developers can't do jack sh**t being have way across the globe..

Your network gurus barely keeping servers alive, must be live support band aids...

CUSTOMER SERVICE/SUPPORT (OOPS) ...actually exists? excellent job pretending it is...

After all, its our gold bars that keeps green lite over your stock...

DON'T rip-off people if you incapable to support you product ***.

GREED is gonna kill you...mak the CHANGE before the HEADSHOT....

I wish that there were an oversight agency to see the methods used by scummy companies like GLU. The problem that I have, was I spent several hundred dollars before realizing that it is a suckers game. I know that no one forced me to use my credit card to purchase gold. The problem, as I see it, is not only the addictive nature of the game, but the carrot-and-stick approach. I was a World of Warcraft Addict, but that only cost around $19.99 a month (at that time). This game, with its in-app purchases, promises weapon parts for winning matches that you can never complete. New weapons that are obsolete in a week, etc., etc. Then it introduced useless Clans (many probably led by GLU employees, with "special requirements for staying in the clan), Drones that will cost a small fortune to upgrade(if it's ever even possible to fuse weapons without waiting an hour, or having a system crash), and Phantom/Bot players that are impossible to defeat. Even the PVP selection process is a scam. I will do my small part to never contribute another red cent to their profits. I am happy to hear that there are other players that share my sentiment. Bravo for your post Scorpio!
  • Options
    duckmeatduckmeat Registered Users 79 Posts
    RaylinaD wrote: »
    One issue at hand is the Medusa factor. Even if we completely shut down CK:S, there are many other games under the GLU banner. The trick will be to read the other forums, see their complaints and unite everyone with the common goal. Pull in the players from Kim Kardashian, Deer Hunter, Frontline Commando, Blood and Glory, Tap Sports, Stardom, Eternity Warriors, Indestructibles, Zombies Are My Friends and the hundred other games that GLU has. Then we will have a chance at cutting into the CEO's paycheck. Huggles!

You shut down one game and you are gutting 10s of thousands of dollars players paying into the game and cost of development. Its more than enough to get their attention.

But I do see where you are coming from. We are but one drop in many many buckets.

But I have been part of a strike against an IOS game that was successful we got an update pulled.
    A simple mind is entertained by simple things
  • Options
    6352763527 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Please,

Gentlemen, this game makes GLU little to nothing compared to Kim Kardashian:Hollywood. We're a dime a dozen, if we leave they'll be able to get new customers in a heart beat. This game has a 4.5 stars rating on the ios and droid platform, so I highly doubt they will lose any profit over this.

1RdeqHZ.png
  • Options
    One BITE at a time ...

... these are just revenues NOT profits. If I know anything about KK, she's getting most of that LMAO ... a little creative accounting on Glu's part to attract new sponsors (which reveals another practical use for spooks), no doubt but I will agree that CKS is minor by comparison so ...

One BITE at a time !!!

I just took a quick glance at KK Forum and they are suffering from same problems that plague CKS, which shouldn't surprise anyone since the same Glu gaming engine is being used. Missing CASH and STARS (their version of Diamonds, for example), game crashes, freezes trying to craft something or other, etc.

This might also explain (just a guess) why Glu is so resistant to making up CKS days ... it might interfere with KK and others schedules.

One BITE at a time !!!